Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Sophomore

Hm, Well i'm not the best artist still probably really an amateur at drawing but i would like to know what others view of my arts. I dont really know how to add colors to them cause i scan my drawings into my computer smile . Erm... the pictures are pretty small didn't know how to change that so hope you guys still rate for me smile thnx

http://vi3tpride989.deviantart.com/gallery/
Don't worry, I'm not the best at drawing either sweatdrop but, from what I've seen of your work, you defiantly have pinned down the adorable aspect of your style; For a more "chibi" style the anatomy is good while at the same time being rounder and more "cuddly" than other styles. So, with what your link leads to, your art could be found in maybe a higher hundreds to a few thousands (800-2000) depending on how detailed the inking is (you also do a good job with inking; not too many lines out of place). Of course, your art would be worth more with color and larger sizes (unless told otherwise from a customer) so if you could look into practicing coloring before scanning and maybe a paint (or another) program that can help you resize your pictures? Also, keep in mind, that your sytle will draw in more customers of the "cutesy" preference and that might limit you a tad.

Best of Luck,

ILivedinStories

Friendly Sophomore

ILivedinStories
Don't worry, I'm not the best at drawing either sweatdrop but, from what I've seen of your work, you defiantly have pinned down the adorable aspect of your style; For a more "chibi" style the anatomy is good while at the same time being rounder and more "cuddly" than other styles. So, with what your link leads to, your art could be found in maybe a higher hundreds to a few thousands (800-2000) depending on how detailed the inking is (you also do a good job with inking; not too many lines out of place). Of course, your art would be worth more with color and larger sizes (unless told otherwise from a customer) so if you could look into practicing coloring before scanning and maybe a paint (or another) program that can help you resize your pictures? Also, keep in mind, that your sytle will draw in more customers of the "cutesy" preference and that might limit you a tad.

Best of Luck,

ILivedinStories

thnx for the detailed message surprised yeh i really need to work more on coloring and resizing the picture. and also do u mean that i need to make it more like rounder and cuddlier to attract more customers? surprised
Sorry, I'm new to the forums and don't know how to "quote" people yet. :/

But, no. I didn't mean to confuse you. I was simply commenting on your adorable cuddly style that you already have and potentially warning you that not all customers are looking for "cuddly" commissions; Some like more action and gory things for example. And because of this fact, your style might not get those customers but that doesn't mean that you can't get plenty of customers on your own.

ILivedinStories

Friendly Sophomore

ILivedinStories

ILivedinStories

ahhh okayyy biggrin thnx , yeah i needa try making action avi's :l kinda difficult for me tho lol smile thnx for the tips on what i should watch for and stuff smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff