Welcome to Gaia! ::

can someone please comment on my profile wallpaper, and graphic sig

Thank you wink
comments for improvements will be greatly appreciated smile

Dedicated Sophomore

I like the profile, the sig... Hmm... You could use some more white, with more blur on the letters... lose the orange gatorade bolt. Use a mix of lighter and darker blues with some stricked white lines and more blur on those letters...hmmm yeah, you should leave your avi where he's at in the sig.

That's what I'd do.

~Dreth

Dedicated Sophomore

Rich_Rockstar14
I like the profile, the sig... Hmm... You could use some more white, with more blur on the letters... lose the orange gatorade bolt. Use a mix of lighter and darker blues with some stricked white lines and more blur on those letters...hmmm yeah, you should leave your avi where he's at in the sig.

That's what I'd do.

~Dreth
The stars are a nice touch but make some white and make the blue near the top left corner almost black darker the darks, lighten the lights...just add some more contrast... I don't see where the bolt fits in though? I suppose you could leave it in if you really wanted. It's your sig, not mine. That's about it, cya. ninja

~Dreth

Dedicated Sophomore

Rich_Rockstar14
Rich_Rockstar14

That's what I'd do.

~Dreth
The stars are a nice touch but make some white and make the blue near the top left corner almost black darker the darks, lighten the lights...just add some more contrast... I don't see where the bolt fits in though? I suppose you could leave it in if you really wanted. It's your sig, not mine. That's about it, cya. ninja

~Dreth
Oh, and use your current avi, the one in the current sig has red eyes and other red stuff...doesn't fit in my opinion.
Thanks alot. 3nodding

btw sweatdrop The thunder bolt is there because of my user name wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas