Welcome to Gaia! ::

well hello put ur drawing and pictures here and ill rate them by 1-5stars and tell u wat u need
how about you rate my drawings in art arena, here's the link to my gallery, have fun
Broken_Guarian-Auron-'s Gallery
-pokes my signature-
=]
Please tell me what you think. =]
((Sorry for the paper.))
User Image
darkangelola
((Sorry for the paper.))
User Image

wel i give this a 4 out of 5 because it doesnt tell me how that fairy got in the hour glass
Why would you rate any picture down merely because it doesn't bluntly describe how something in the picture happened. It's a nicely executed picture and the fact that it makes you wonder about how the faerie got into the hourglass gives it a surrealistic aspect. The picture shows a lot of attention to detail and honestly the only thing that I find wrong with darkangelola's picture is that it's on lined paper though that still doesn't have anything to do with how well the picture is drawn. By the way, I love the concept of the picture it's very original. c:
darkangelola
((Sorry for the paper.))
User Image

omg
its prity
rate mine, but exclude the fact that it is on lined paper. xp
User Image
ninja haru the warrior
darkangelola
((Sorry for the paper.))
User Image

wel i give this a 4 out of 5 because it doesnt tell me how that fairy got in the hour glass
User Image ShockCollar says! User Image

art doesnt have to explain anything, art is just an artist perception of something, if she wants to put the damn fairy in the hourglass then she gonna do it!

User Image That is all! User Image
i dont know how to link to my art, but vote on mine.

And gief me all your monies

I'm not kidding about that. Give me all of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff