Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, My question is-

How do people make those really cool pictures? Whats the program they use?

I REALLY NEED HELP!!!! I WANT TO DRAW LIKE THEM!!!!
Or Like this
User Image

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( THESE ARE MINE, I JUST FOUND THEM)
obviously i think most of them use photoshop which is really expensive
eitherway the only thing u need to do if u cant buy a program is
#1:i saw the drawing in ur pic is really good the only thing u need to fix is the shoulders their to up and the neck is too short
#2 u can buy some prisma colors color pencils like i do (their really good)
#3 something that everyone no matter who is it must do......practice
i think ull be better in no time wink
The first one looks like it was done with MS paint, a free program that comes already installed in all window's computers. The second, while it looks like s**t, was drawn on photoshop, which does cost a lot, but there are also free programs similar to it like The Gimp. The art resource thread in the Art Disscussion forum can help you find those and more programs to help you draw.
to do a good picture does not depend on the program or material u use, it depends on your skills.

but as for programs, a lot of people use photoshop what is expensive even for students. gimp is a free program that works almost like photoshop. other artist use painter thats more like a painting program. but for drawing and painting i like to use open canvas, a japanese program, what is really good, but u should have a graphic tablet, and cheap too around 30 usd or so.
sketchbook pro is nice too.

in the end it depends on u, what u like to use.
to make it look nice after u draw it...i use paint then gimp!
Thank You people!
A digital art pad what your going to want to get is the Grapire-Made by WACOM digital Artpen Digital Mouse pad and digital mouse -The mouse pad plugs into the USB port and the pen work wirelessly It comes with to disks youl need to install to your computer in order to use it It works on Window-XP/XP x64/2000 and... Makintosh OSX
The programs provided by the disk set is
PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 3.0

and a few others i cant remember
Its quick easy to use and gives just about any effect to a digital image
^_^ I use it ...on my other computer wich died on me heh sweatdrop
I'll tell you what, there are a lot of people out there who get praise from their friends and think they're hot stuff, but what really makes a good artist is time and practice, keep on drawing!(first off i think all art should be handrawn, and second, the only reason i have no art on gaia is because i am too lazy to take a picture and put it on =D)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff