Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vermillion Cultist

Good evening, friends. My name is A Silent Conversation, and I am a graphic artist, currently attending school for a BS in Graphic Design. I come to you tonight offering my design services, as I have the time over school break. I design many things, ranging from t-shirts, to web banners, desktop backgrounds, phone backgrounds, and more.

If you would like any of these custom made to fit whatever theme you desire, I'll be more than happy to aid you - for a price of course.

Below is a pricing model.

- iPhone/Android wallpapers = 5 billion Gaia Gold
- Computer Backgrounds (1080 x 720) = 10 billion Gaia Gold
- Facebook Cover Photos = 3 billion Gaia Gold
- T shirt Designs = 50 billion gold

These prices are negotiable, yet pricy. Allow me to explain. I am taking time from additional school work to create a custom image for the customer. These are time consuming processes. I wish it were as easy as snapping your fingers, but alas, it is not.

Since I can only do so much, the first page of responding users can request whatever they desire.

Feel free to message me at any time, and I will gladly provide samples of my work.

Thank you.

Demonic Hellraiser

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Can you do avis?

Vermillion Cultist

Devilish Beast
Can you do avis?

No. My skill lies computer graphics, not the drawn image. Please fully read my original post before assuming so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff