Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm kind of new here in Gaia, so I just wanted to know if it is common to get lots of fake accounts like "jrLHAL1JxdGmVKNn", "XJmsSKZGNC8l" and "tTLhZDhy3Qz" giving massive rate 1 to people's drawings in Art Arena just to lower its rating.
That's freaking stupid, but I couldn't help not noticing that happening to my pics... LOL
yes it is common to have fake accounts but i don't have any
you know, I'm starting appreciate those feeds we get on our page, because from what its telling me, I'm getting the same problem you are.
Hey, what is the link to your gallery, I'll give you some high ratings, I looked at your artshop- so I know you deserve them.
Latopazora
Hey, what is the link to your gallery, I'll give you some high ratings, I looked at your artshop- so I know you deserve them.

That's kind of embarassing, but... I dunno where I can find my gallery link! Hahahaha
Being a newbie us such a pain in the a** xD
^^ just go to "my stuff" click on one of your pictures, then go down to your avatar and choose the option to go to your gallery, and it'll take you the public page. That's the only way I know how to find it, if there's another way, I don't know what it is. But I hope that helps.
Thx a lot! It was of great help^^
My gallery
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I noticed the strangely low ratings... it makes it so noone who posts new things can get a high score now. ><;;

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Yeap, even with great drawings, I think people are not getting more then 3.5~3.9 average rating...
This voting bots are really anoying... Too bad, cause I really wanted an honest feedback in my art, not zillions of 1ratings that lower and distort my real score.
Anyways, at least I'm glad to know more people have noticed that already so Gaia stuff can soon try to fix the problem^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff