Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marxeeee's Senpai

Distinct Noob

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
o u o
For all the new people that come and ask to draw my avi im sorry but i only have enough to pay one person at the moment so the post is now closed. -9/10/13
how did u kno i waz g0ing 2 c0m3333
tr33 will draw B]

Marxeeee's Senpai

Distinct Noob

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
i knew cause you stalk all my posts. > o >
im a tree betch
how did u kno i waz g0ing 2 c0m3333
tr33 will draw B]

Newbie Noob

Pkmn Trainer Anjoe
Pl0x.
I will pay 90k if you draw my avatar like a anime character. I know its a lot of work just for 90k but im just wanting something more than just when i draw my own character. FU tree if you come.

D: i'm no good at anime drawing sad

emo emo emo emo emo emo wahmbulance emo emo emo emo emo emo

Avleon's Wife

Hilarious Genius

I'll draw your avatar if you want ^_^
PM me if you really want it... then I'll send you a sketch. if you like it...I'll finalize it and give it to you ^_^

-ms. pres-

This is a sample of my fast sketch and color... I'm not that good, but I'd like your avatar and I'm interested in drawing it ^_^

User Image

Sparkly Bunny

Pkmn Trainer Anjoe
Pl0x.
I will pay 90k if you draw my avatar like a anime character. I know its a lot of work just for 90k but im just wanting something more than just when i draw my own character. FU tree if you come.

I can draw your avatar if you're interested :3
Here's a like to my deviantART so you can see what my art's like: http://romuha.deviantart.com/gallery/

I can do either chibi or full body and i also have a simplified chibi style but i haven't posted any pics of that yet D: I can do it in coloured pencils or shaded in with normal pencil (black and white)

Oh, and i also have access to a scanner so i can upload it with better quality than the pictures in my gallery C:

Feel free to PM me if you're interested! yum_puddi
Pkmn Trainer Anjoe
Pl0x.

I have a secret desire to try drawing in a pretty flowy anime style. Don't tell anyone, I've been a stanch opposer for most of my life. xD
As a result, I would take 90k for a drawing. I'm a skilled artist otherwise, I promise it will be quality.

Here's my old Devart, which is no longer entirely representative of my art, my last post was almost three years ago I think, and I've become a pro graphic designer/storyboarder since then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff