Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, i keep trying to submit art but every time i try it says "please ensure that all submitted URL's are valid". im trying to link to one of the pictures on my deviant art, and i have tried every url possible... first i did the obvoius thing and copied the URL of the actual picture. then i tried the embed code and the link code. then i tried copying the url of the page the picture was on. nothing works question question question crying
pleaseeeeeeee help!!!!!
Thanks!!!

Noob

4,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
just wondering could you post the url here out of curiosity. also if you still cant get it maybe try uploading the original photo (or if you dont have the original still just right click and download the pic off your DA to your comp then upload) to photobucket. its a quick easy simple site to upload to and dont have to waste time with all the little details about your photos either. then when you want to post it anywhere you click the pic or hover over it in your album and it gives you all the links/body text codes youll ever need to post it in different types of places- ie html/direct link/ img/ and theres one more i dont remember but you should check it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff