Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Arena Discussion!

In this forum, you will be able to discuss any of Gaia's arenas, such as the Art and Avatar arenas. This thread, as its title suggests, contains rules and guidelines that, when followed, will make this an enjoyable forum for everyone. 3nodding
Please be sure to follow the Terms of Service and Rules and Guidelines here, as in all forums. A few specific examples of things to avoid:

1. Flaming and trolling. Not everyone who submits content to the arenas will be creating a masterpiece; there are acceptable ways of pointing this out, such as by politely suggesting improvements. Insulting people for the quality of their work, and other acts of flaming or trolling, cannot be tolerated.

2. Dealing with art theft. This forum is not the place to "call out" art thieves, or those you believe to be art thieves; if you believe someone stole or plagiarised a work, find evidence and properly report it.

3. Bribes. Trying to offer gold or other rewards in exchange for Arena votes is not allowed, regardless of whether or not the Arena entry belongs to you or how you want people to vote. This is a violation of Arena rules, and may violate other rules as well.

If you find Terms of Service violations, or threads that may need moved to a different forum, please use an appropriate report. The procedures for doing so can be found here.

You can find online moderators by following the "View Forum Moderators" link at the top of the forum.

Mods will NEVER ask for your password! If anyone asks you for your password, report it.
As this is a discussion forum for Arenas and their entries, a few types of threads will not be allowed here - there are better places for them, as you shall see.

-Arena Submission posts: If you are working on a project that will be submitted to an Arena, it should be made in one of the following forums:

Artwork: Picture Post
Poetry: Original Poetry / Lyrics
Other writings: Original Stories / Prose

-Art Requests: You might really like a work you see in the Arena, and as a result you might want the artist to create something for you. Check the artist's profile first - if s/he is accepting commissions, then politely ask directly. Otherwise, any requests for art belong in Requests and Commissions if you are willing to pay, or Art Freebies if not. In the case of avatars, Avatar Talk is once again the place to go.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Awesome 3nodding
If the Admin, Twitchy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., domo User Image and grunny ninja User Image say to follow the rules I sure will lol
this is pretty sweet smile
Isn't the avatar arena subforum enough to talk about the AvA?
is this pretty sweet heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
cool im on the first page

Enduring Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Loiterer 100
I need answer to my question!

It costs 100 gold to submit to the art arena ,but i got wind of being able to get gold out of it. If that's true can anyone explain how ,please?
Why aren't people obeying these rules? Read the guidlines peoples, take your avi art requests/commission to the designated forum. Stop crowding the Art Arena forum!!!
admin
Welcome to Arena Discussion!

In this forum, you will be able to discuss any of Gaia's arenas, such as the Art and Avatar arenas. This thread, as its title suggests, contains rules and guidelines that, when followed, will make this an enjoyable forum for everyone. 3nodding
um i cant get in to it!!!!! burning_eyes xp
hey guys how can I join a contest for arts?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff