Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Moof

Is an awesome Moof! 1 100.0% [ 169 ]
Total Votes:[ 169 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 > >>

…And He, in his holy words said “Moof”…

It is time, fellow gaians, to recognize the One True Path… our Leader, our Savior....

MOOF

He who is the granter of the White Miracle Elixer! He, uniter of Zurg! Banisher of apples, patron saint of dairy products, and hybrid animals deemed impossible by science!

Word of Moof reached our ears through the Pilgrim, 09

[NPC] alien_ufo_09: MOOF IS EVERYTHING AND NOTHING

[NPC] alien_ufo_09: MOOF IS IN EVERY BINARY SUNRISE AND THE EYES OF EVERY ZURGIAN YOUNG

[NPC] alien_ufo_09: MOOF IS BEAUTY BUT IT IS ALSO STRENGTH

[NPC] alien_ufo_09: THERE WAS A TIME AFTER THE GREAT APPLE WAR

[NPC] alien_ufo_09: OUR PEOPLE WERE DIVIDED AND NOMADIC

[NPC] alien_ufo_09: ONE ZURG BROUGHT US ALL TOGETHER IN PEACE

[NPC] alien_ufo_09: HE WAS MOOF, AND HIS NAME CONTINUES TO MEAN PLEASANT TIMES

[NPC] alien_ufo_09: WE ALL ASPIRE TO BE AS GREAT AS HE

[NPC] alien_ufo_09: BUT WE ALL KNOW DEEP IN OUR HEARTS THAT NO ONE COULD EVER COMPARE

[NPC] alien_ufo_09: HE WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST HEROES ZURG HAS EVER KNOWN

So come all you Newbies, Olbies, Helpers, Trolls, Spammers, Mods, Admins, Aliens; All you CBers, EDers, Gders, every-forumers! Come and join hands under the holiness of Moof!

List of the Blessed:
VincyDougla19
Double_Negative
[C h e e s y]
[-Karazowe-]
[~]rainbow~fruitcake[~]
Hitokiri Hitaru
saltyaj
.Sakura. no .Hana.
Threthiel
deaddoorknob
Judo_Creature
Emi Uoza
Dominica Iwakura

Priests and Priestesses of Moof:
(requirements: provide a link to the Area 91 thread in your sig)
Georgy Porgy
Redliw
jonyyy
elecmanexe001
Candledark
Folie a Deux
~Serenity~Hoshi~

Remember,
OUR MOOF IS AN AWESOME MOOF

We have a guild now! http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=24569
Banners

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

LINKING IMAGES
(spaces must be removed from img prompts)

[ i m g ]the image address[ / i m g ]

Books of Moof

Origins 1-1

thanks to elecmanexe001 for providing this holy work!

The galaxy was full of turmiol. War had spread claiming many lives. The Apple War had begun. Zurgians were called to action at the age of 10011. This battle
was not just for the safety f their homeworld but for the safety of the entire galaxy. An ancient prophecy told of the birth of a savior, one who could bring peace back to the war torn galaxy. The prophecy told he would be born on tyhe 19th hour of the 19th day of the 19th month when the two suns collide. when the day came two massive fleets of Zurg and Tashi colided. Their weaponry caused massive explosions. One such explosion created enough force to knock the third sun towards the fourth. the time was nearing as the sun slowly moved near the other. The signs however were over looked by most but one Zurgian preist realized what this ment. He was given a sign by the suns ray. It showm upon a house far in the distance. He traveled to it in four days. He was let in by a couple who were expecting a child very soon. The preist explained to Kaltz and Gurd that their son would be the savior this land has been expecting. In disbelief they laughed until he showed them the suns time was nearing. As the suns outer layers met Kaltz began the hatching process. Once the suns collided and the solar storms where over, she had a son. She now believed he was the savior of their land, normally the hatching process producess about 12 children and she had only one. And so she named him Moof.

Origins 1-2

When Moof grew to the age of 10010 Zeekial, the preist, took him into his care and explained to him his destiny. If Moof did not accept his fate when he turns 10011 he would be drafted into the Z.I., Zurg Infantry, and have to lay his life on the line for this war. It took Moof a while to let the info seek in. He just could't accept his fate. In a dream he was told by Zurg himself of his fate and why he was in this world. His attitude changed and he worked hard with Zeekial to prepare for his journey set before him. When he became the age of 10011 the Z.I. came to him to draft him. He refused which angered the ruler of Zurg, Zugam. He was sentenced to a beaming at Noon. when the time came Moof didn't protest. As the lazer heated he waited nerveously, he hadn't accomplished anything yet, his fate was not to be killed yet. He asked Zurg to explain why but he got no answer. the beam fired
but Moof was not hit, the beam deflected into the sky. they kept trying but it wouldn't work. They threw him into a holding cell for the nite until they could decide what to do with him. When they went back to his cell in the morning he was no where to be found. That nite while he slept Moof was transported from his cell to a cave in the desert. He had no idea how but accpeted it, anything was better than being killed. Word had already spread of his death defying ordeal and people wantedc to meet him. he happened upon a small village and met Zorka. He was a bright Zurg who accepted the prophecy. As Moof preached he listened and vowed to help him however he could. Zorka became Moof's first Disciple and would travel everywhere with him.

Other:

Posting is open.
sign me up!
I'm a pirate. I bow down to no Moof.
VincyDougla19
sign me up!

Bless you! 3nodding
Seth Regente
I'm a pirate. I bow down to no Moof.

How can you refuse the calcium-enriched love of the great Moof? How can you turn your back on the Dairy Beyond?
come on people join the blessing!!
VincyDougla19
come on people join the blessing!!

The un-moofed masses must be shown the light!
what can we do to make them see?!?! surprised

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

Milk makes me sickish. ):
VincyDougla19
what can we do to make them see?!?! surprised

We must make the word of Moof known! Preferably without spamming!

Banners! A holy book! Something!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
i know of the Moof. the history i was told from 09 as well. please moof bless thy heart. purge it of its tresspasses with your most holy of words. Moof
sodium
Milk makes me sickish. ):

That is no reason to turn away from Moof! crying
elecmanexe001
i know of the Moof. the history i was told from 09 as well. please moof bless thy heart. purge it of its tresspasses with your most holy of words. Moof

Shall I enter your name into the list of the blessed? Perhaps make you a priest?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff