Welcome to Gaia! ::

Long live the almighty triangle....

I take the pledge. <3

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
We are in some deep doo doo. I hope they don't fry us sad All cause of that dude scream
Mother cam to 5 barton 001113 for about an hour and 30 min. gaia time she answered many of our questions there i Prt Scrn most of what she said and stuff do you want to see them they are all the good comments on why she is here and actualy she said no bad comments at all but then FM_Fixxxer kept being rude and scared her away almost everyone envys him right now in 5 barton 001113 for scaring ehr away and now she thinks we despise her! IM SO PISSED RIGHT NIOW!
ALSO! I would love to join <3
More than an hour? dang...*jealous*

Please do put up the conversion in some form or other. 3nodding
Here has everything that mother said, and the questions she answered, no i never did anything to it, so its one big blob.... HAVE FUN!

Actually it is too big I am going to have to do some editing, to cut out the pointless stuff, will post soon. Okay?

Clean Pal

Update posted on the front page~! I'll get some screenies and a babble-edited version of (what I have of) the conversation up tomorrow morning.

How could ANYONE mistrust this amazing race?! <3 (I heart mothership!)
I am totaly for are new alien freinds, and would love to join your group

-edit- I have it to.....well up untill mother left that is

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Alright! Join me up right now!

I got the transcript, too... lessee... I'll post as much as I can now. Wait a bit, though.
Are you guys still doing things? I'd like to join you... 1019 is sucking right now.

Invisible Lover

35,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Zombie Marshmellow
Mother cam to 5 barton 001113 for about an hour and 30 min. gaia time she answered many of our questions there i Prt Scrn most of what she said and stuff do you want to see them they are all the good comments on why she is here and actualy she said no bad comments at all but then FM_Fixxxer kept saying how much he hated her andsaying he wants war and scared her away almost everyone envys him right now in 5 barton 001113 for scaring ehr away and now she thinks we despise her! IM SO PISSED RIGHT NIOW!

He DID NOT say he hated her.
He asked if she was going to hurt us.

Besides, I really don't see why you're all so uspset.
Mothership can't stay forever like you want.
Just calm dow and you'll realise how meaningless this all is.

Quote:
FM_Fixxxer: ARE YOU HERE TO KILL US?
FM_Fixxxer: thats a yes you know...
FM_Fixxxer: ignoring me, means she dont want to answer...
FM_Fixxxer: because they're here to kill us all...
AlexDitto: FM, shush. You sound crazy.
FM_Fixxxer: so, i say we take arms.... and attack them before they attack us.
Xelkelvos: If you are afraid of death, leave us with Mother
Torak-The-Werewolf: shush!
Serene Dementia: no, FM, you aren't being answered because you're out of the scan area for one, and also because you didn't raise your hand.
Kamalla: No talk of attack! Can't you see that mother is nice?
FM_Fixxxer: I HEAR-BY WAGE WAR ON YOU SCUM-SUCKING ALIENS!
[NPC] alien_mothership: .......
i_bonsai_i: you didn't raise your hand XP
Falling.Words: FM, please be quiet.
FM_Fixxxer: from behind this tree.
AlexDitto: FM, be QUIET!
Ilymandias: FM, that is uncalled for.
FM_Fixxxer: HEY! SHUT UP
Lakmir: !!!!
Ithillien: :O
AlienOmega: DAMN IT!
joshwilder: bye bye
Kamalla: Look what FM did!
Falling.Words: ....Thank you, FM.
Demorphius: She left.
FM_Fixxxer: I SCARED IT OFF!

Clean Pal

Tomorrow I am making a seperate-webpage post of the WHOLE convo, with random babble edited out! If anyone has at LEAST the first half of the conversation, PM me and I will give you my email! My comp crashed at some point near the beginning, so I lack a good chuck.

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
Zombie Marshmellow
Mother cam to 5 barton 001113 for about an hour and 30 min. gaia time she answered many of our questions there i Prt Scrn most of what she said and stuff do you want to see them they are all the good comments on why she is here and actualy she said no bad comments at all but then FM_Fixxxer kept saying how much he hated her andsaying he wants war and scared her away almost everyone envys him right now in 5 barton 001113 for scaring ehr away and now she thinks we despise her! IM SO PISSED RIGHT NIOW!

I NEVER SAID THAT!!! I ASKED OF HER INTENTIONS AND IF WE WHERE ALL GOING TO DIE! AND SHE TOOK OFF!!! GET IT RIGHT! I SAVED THE CONVO. DONT LIE AND BASH ME!!! I ASK OF WAR AND SHE RAN.. THAT MEANS WE'RE ALL DOOMED!
Ilymandias
Tomorrow I am making a seperate-webpage post of the WHOLE convo, with random babble edited out! If anyone has at LEAST the first half of the conversation, PM me and I will give you my email! My comp crashed at some point near the beginning, so I lack a good chuck.

mine starts when zombie marshmellow seid: do you like waht we made for you?

Clean Pal

Alazr
Ilymandias

mine starts when zombie marshmellow seid: do you like waht we made for you?

What I need is any conversation with mother, from the beginning to when Explosive Jesus asked, "Mother, why is Ron Bruise such a nutjob?" xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff