Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Pal

GUYS. STOP POSTING THE CONVO HERE. I WILL PUT THE ENTIRE THING UP ON ANOTHER PAGE TOMORROW.

Please, for some reason, I can't delete posts, so could you kindly edit them out for now? Please? sweatdrop
Alazr
zombi you rule soooo hard blaugh
whee xd heart
THANK YOU!
Iiiiiintersting, and VERY cool conversation!!! xd However I'm still on the fence about whether or not I want to join...

Can I still join you guys in towns? whee Is it 5 Barton 1984 or 5 Barton 1084 now?
Ilymandias
GUYS. STOP POSTING THE CONVO HERE. I WILL PUT THE ENTIRE THING UP ON ANOTHER PAGE TOMORROW.

Please, for some reason, I can't delete posts, so could you kindly edit them out for now? Please? sweatdrop

Sure thing! Sorry about that .

sweatdrop
Ilymandias

xd

Clean Pal

Hurkui

sweatdrop

No problem, no problem. It's just too much for people to read anyway. I plan to take the whole thing, edit out the random babble, bold the important stuff, and put it on a seperate page, or thread. <3
Zombie Marshmellow
HERE IS THE LINK WERE ME AND MOTHERSHIP WERE TALKING SHE WAS VERY NICE TO ME ^^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=18730305#938775722

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE SECOND TIME SHE TALKED TO ME ..AGAIN SHE WAS STILL VERY NICE TO ME XDD

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18750075&page=1

This is a different conversation me and her had!

Here is the song i made for her on my second conversation:
Oh mothership please come by! We love you so much that we baked you some Pie!
I hope you accept it like we accpet you,you can stay in gaia as long as you chose
If you will leave us we will cry!but if you take us with you we will be Squeel really high!
Oh mothership We hope you enjoy our heart full of love that we've given you!

Clean Pal

Cameo_Appearance
Iiiiiintersting, and VERY cool conversation!!! xd However I'm still on the fence about whether or not I want to join...

Can I still join you guys in towns? whee Is it 5 Barton 1984 or 5 Barton 1084 now?

We were at 5 barton 1113 at the time, but I really don't plan on going back for quite a while. XD
Feel free to check it out, some... Angry ships may show up there later... ;;;

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
AlexDitto...]
(Basically, Mother left after FM's cruel words to her. After some angry angry talk, and some calming down, and some more angry talk, things picked up again... WHEN UFO 12 APPEAR
ctfm1gfx:1="AlexDitto...]
(Basically, Mother left after FM's cruel words to her. After some angry angry talk, and some calming down, and some more angry talk, things picked up again... WHEN UFO 12 APPEARED!

what cruel words!!! i asked if she was here to hurt us! she ignored me.. to me, thats a yes!... i wasnt cruel or mean, i just asked a simple question... when the war comes.. you'll all ask "why didnt we listen!!? why!?"
Ilymandias
Hurkui

sweatdrop

No problem, no problem. It's just too much for people to read anyway. I plan to take the whole thing, edit out the random babble, bold the important stuff, and put it on a seperate page, or thread. <3

Sounds good, I have the full thing also, have fun editing it! gonk
It is going to take some time.
Ilymandias
Cameo_Appearance

We were at 5 barton 1113 at the time, but I really don't plan on going back for quite a while. XD
Feel free to check it out, some... Angry ships may show up there later... ;;;

Dont worry ill try to straighten things out there if any come...

(i was the second creator there 1st is G0ldenstar)

Clean Pal

FM_Fixxxer

what cruel words!!! i asked if she was here to hurt us! she ignored me.. to me, thats a yes!... i wasnt cruel or mean, i just asked a simple question... when the war comes.. you'll all ask "why didnt we listen!!? why!?"

Oh chill. You know very well she wasn't answering ANYBODY'S questions out of turn. Hurrh. xd
coolness.. xd

PETU has my love.. heart
I don't think I could be much help as a member. But I'll subscribe to this anyway. I'ts awesome reading. cool

Clean Pal

Hurkui
Ilymandias
Hurkui

sweatdrop

Sounds good, I have the full thing also, have fun editing it! gonk
It is going to take some time.

Do you have some point from right before she showed up, to when Zombie Marshmellow: said "As you can see We have made a triangle for you" 3nodding
Hmm... both 10 and 09 showed up in 1019 just now. 10 just said "greetings" 09 said "if you build it..." Build triangles? If you build it, they will come? ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff