Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Pal

People for the Ethical Treatment of UFOs (and aliens within)

We're in the Gambino Hall, kittens! ;D Please go here to join us!

domokun

A new purpose - 10/26/06:

As Halloween draws nearer, it has become increasingly more obvious as to what may lie in our future, besides just candy and free pants. P.E.T.U. has stood strong against all forms of hate in these quite angry times - whether it has been for the best, we don't yet know. However, we are doing the right thing. Some of our galactic visitors, one in particular, have proven themselves truly peaceful. Friends. The fact that their very flock is being torn apart and pitted against each other saddens me. Yet, strong minds can not be easily swayed, no matter how just the cause may be.

Members of PETU, from this moment on, we have a higher objective. It is not so much peace among the Gaians around us, as many have chosen for themselves that they believe the UFOs are friendly. Instead, it is to help our new-found Zurg allies convince their kin that too much of Gaia is truly good to let go to waste. We cannot be swayed and overtaken that easily. If it's a war they want, then it's a war they'll get - but not from PETU. We will not fight... But we shall indeed defend justice.

09, we are with you, as you shall always be with us.

Here's to Zurg, to Gaia, and to peace in ever corner of the galaxy.

~*~

Original introduction:

Too long have I seen Gaia's most recent visitors unjustly accused. Like we all have been at some point, these alien visitors are but curious newcomers to Gaia. Of course, their appearance can be startling - but should we really judge a book by its cover, or an alien mothership by its flashy, color-inverting lights? As far as I'm concerned, they are FAR less of a nuisance than most "newbies" to the Gaia world. You don't see ships flying around begging (with poor typing skills, I might add) for gold to get a halo, do you? What’s more, none have asked ME if I wanted to cyber. Thank goodness.

Yet still, many will question- What have they come here for? Why have the aliens within not yet shown themselves? They speak to us, yet most is vague - These things seem to strike fear and hatred into many Gaians, and utter, crazed pandemonium into others. Yet, as misunderstood as they may be, I believe we must approach these visitors with the kindness I'm sure we all wished to receive when we first stepped foot on Gaian soil. Those of you that share this view, I ask you to join forces with me, to show these guests that not every Gaian will run in circles screaming at their approach!

They know things we do not. Of that I am sure. If we ever would want to know more of the FUTURE... And I do mean the FUTURE. The future of HUMANITY!! (Yeah!) ...We must band together to prove that these alien visitors truly come in peace!

Clean Pal

User Image
NPC Ron Bruise
Hey! You guys keep talking about ALIENS! That's GREAT!

But what's all this nonsense about me being an alien? That's just crazy! I may be rich and famous, but I'm as human as the next guy!
I defended my family from aliens! Aliens disrupted my quiet life of divorce and irresponsibility, and re-forged my relationship with my son in the flames of a dying Earth!

But those were bad aliens. Not all aliens are bad aliens! I'm no alien, but I certainly believe that there are good aliens out there who just want to help us, and maybe we should listen to what they have to say.

Hey! Let's hear it for ALIENS! The good kind, I mean! WHOOOOO!

Why do you think they're here? I think they're here to help us! Who knows, they might turn out to be the bad kind, but something tells me we should give them a chance!

He's got the right idea. ;D

So, what's PETU all about? It's about not jumping to conclusions. It's about giving the benefit of the doubt. Don't get me wrong, we're absolutely NOT for remaining ignorant! If the doubt is proven wrong, we're for working to resolve things in as just and non-violent a manner as possible. After all - humans were new to this planet at one time as well, yes?

As a user said earlier:

Flying Carrot of Doom
Hopefully you guys won't start an all out war with alien haters or something. That's all we'd need-- a war in the GCD.

We're not anti-anything. Hating those that hate is nothing but hypocritical. PETU stands for peace, not fighting fighters. heart

Link to us? ;D

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18758325&page=1]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/krawkiwi/PETU.png[/img][/url]

~ domokun ~

-UPDATE-
The official PETU UFO wait-spot and hangout is now 5 Barton 1984. Why that location? Well... Science fiction, yanno. Yay books, and yay this event! XD

-UPDATE-
10/21/06, about 11:30 PM GST
I have just returned from an hours-long interview with the mothership itself! I had formed a large triangle of Gaians around a fountain, which called her attention. She disclosed much POSITIVE information on the race, which I will be disclosing tomorrow~! Sadly, she was DRIVEN AWAY by FM_Fixxxer, who "declared war" on the race! This could bode very badly for the future of Gaia... If only they had listened to PETU...

-UPDATE-
10/22/06
I have just posted the three-hour-long chat with the mothership had last night! Go HERE to read it!

-UPDATE-
10/23/06
By a rather interesting turn of events, PETU has adopted the daisy as the item-symbol of our organization. XD It's not mandatory to wear one if you join, but if you wish, you can equip your avatar with the decorative daisy for sale in the Gambino Hat Rack, the Flower on my Head found in rare events (wich sell for about 500 in the marketplace), or for an even cheaper price, you may hold any daisy bouquet you want. FLOWER POWER. GROOVY, MAN.

-UPDATE-
10/25/06, about 7:30 PM GST
We have a little snippet of another (shorter) group chat with mother posted. <3 It wasn't PETU-organized, but Ily was in it. Hurrah!

~ domokun ~

AFFILIATES:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Believers

User Image
Gaian Investigation Team

~ domokun ~

Pledged members of PETU:

1. Ilymandias
2. The wandering mind...
3. 8 D
4. DyslexicMets
5. .Lai-Lai.
6. pheonex bloodstain
7. Darth Pocky
8. Aeolus 007
9. xph34rx
10. Fairgrass
11. BAD WOLF CORP
12. Mujoukan
13. Zone Call
14. Casey_Mae
15. Mendacity.rar
16. Sakura_Bunny_Chan
17. Sadie Skittles
18. Bakurish
19. I-Want-to-Eat-Joor-Brains
20. MonkiiGirl
21. Decht
22. Jason_Grey
23. Ithillien
24. Elkcip
25. Zombie Marshmellow
26. Alazr
27. AlexDitto
28. J e f f y
29. DemenusMoon
30. Arugoeth
31. atomyk
32. Turtle_Devil
33. Cameo_Appearance
34. Locheia Moon
35. Zornoxx
36. Michailia
37. pixychick6988
38. eiei...OMGWTFBBQ
39. Runa Thorney
40. -Da PeNgU-
41. [Twik]
42. ~Princess Catnip~
43. Takaho
44. Mariana the Deloved
45. .N[!]ght-L[!]ght.
46. Getouttamahblenderbitch!
47. New Moo
48. Tao Kai Tze
49. You make my brain sad
50. newsgirl3664
51. Questina
52. SanityMacabre
53. DJ Twissta
54. Senshi_chan
55. Hamsta.exe
56. 1nsaniac
57. Alister Garabini
58. Means-Darling
59. GrunnyTechX
60. ~3nvy_freak~
61. Etherion
62. Fearless Kitty
63. BrainMagMo
64. ashenpheonix
65. Pocket-sized Pedestrian
66. Dogtato Kun
67. x K a n d i x
68. oXAyameXo
69. jewel_the_hedgehog
70. [R]ed
71. Dignity of Wrath
72. Ozmanthus
73. Jaguira_Hyami
74. ~Angelina Elven~
75. Hoi-Yee
76. [.MissMuffin.]
77. Virgo Odyssey
78. Trinity Infinity
79. [CHEMICALVEINS]
80. DavenEvanXaviour
81. [.Britt.]
82. [PWG] Moki
83. -[Giant Turnip of DOOM]-
84. Dry-CleanOnly
85. NekoFelis
85. slightly_chaotic
86. Double_Negative
87. [Pyro-Chan]
88. [.Organic.Sex.]
89. Bimtav
90. ChasityLove
91. .Sakura. no .Hana.
92. Mae the Ochre
93. Amelia Packston
94. Krystalinn
95. Mr. Cabbage
96. Murdoc_Otori
97. Shun_shundou
98. Chellie isForever Nirvana
99. Veolin
100. THE kage
101. DJ Asato
102. gymsweetie15
103. Threthiel
104. Glass_Wings
105. wakusei
106. YamiMysty
107. Irvine the Fanciful
108. citizen_14
109. Fleep 2.0
110. Candledark
111. Mesai
112. Plum the dragon knight
113. hey.doll
114. [Evil King Zora]
115. Marel Reever
116. Gate-chan
117. Aloria Neza

(if you already asked to join and I forgot you, please send me a PM. Sorry if I miss anything. <3)

Shameless Gawker

I AM A LOYAL SUPPORTER OF THE ALIENS!
<3
Long live Mother.

I shall take your pledge.
I'll join.

Clean Pal

The wandering mind...
I AM A LOYAL SUPPORTER OF THE ALIENS!
<3
Long live Mother.

I shall take your pledge.

And we accept with open arms! <3
...Wow, we... Look rather similar, don't we? xd
Ilymandias
As far as I'm concerned, they are FAR less of a nuisance than most "newbies" to the Gaia world. You don't see ships flying around begging (with poor typing skills, I might add) for gold to get a halo, do you? What’s more, none have asked ME if I wanted to cyber. Thank goodness.

So true. So true.
But if you don't mind. I'm going to sit on the fence with the whole alien thing

Clean Pal

angelofinsanity
Ilymandias
As far as I'm concerned, they are FAR less of a nuisance than most "newbies" to the Gaia world. You don't see ships flying around begging (with poor typing skills, I might add) for gold to get a halo, do you? What’s more, none have asked ME if I wanted to cyber. Thank goodness.

So true. So true.
But if you don't mind. I'm going to sit on the fence with the whole alien thing

Ah, perfectly alright, I suppose... Better than making kill-threads, no? :B

Clean Pal

Bump~ domokun

Shameless Gawker

SUPPORTERS GATHER AT 5 barton 001042. Seek the answer to everything.
Or just chat, lol.
I'll join, since the aliens will take ron bruise, hehe twisted

Clean Pal

DyslexicMets
I'll join, since the aliens will take ron bruise, hehe twisted

Uh, not quite what we had in mind... sweatdrop But er... Alright?...

I like Ron Bruise. :C
I wanna see the aliens too! (But towns ain't working on my cheap-a** PC)

Clean Pal

flameblossoms
I wanna see the aliens too! (But towns ain't working on my cheap-a** PC)

You may want to see them, but do you support them? Ogling is one thing, treating them kindly is another. 3nodding
Get them bigger space ships! The ships look so small, and I doubt they're midgets (although...If they're after milk then they may be short do to calcium defficiency..So sad)

User Image

6,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I join thee, the aliens don't need to be chased by the n00bs anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff