Pumpkins!

0-0 1 100.0% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

GrunnyLover
Basic-Angel
I'm only giving out candy this year. surprised

I'm giving out Snickers bars.

But so far only my neighbors have come by.

Oh, that was meant for rl!? And I was wondering... sweatdrop
Hiya Sylphi. ^^
heart heart
Ceshire the Cat
GrunnyLover
Basic-Angel
I'm only giving out candy this year. surprised

I'm giving out Snickers bars.

But so far only my neighbors have come by.

Oh, that was meant for rl!? And I was wondering... sweatdrop
Hiya Sylphi. ^^

It'd be cool if I could transfer snickers over the internet... But alas, only to people who live in my building.
GrunnyLover
Micc
no friggin idea ..is it possible to get an alien skin?
someone already opened the bags? I got the first one..

Ooooo ooo oo! What's in it? How many candies did it take? *jumps up and down squeeling*

Lol, somewhere in the Mansion is a thread(s) about the items and how they look. Only seen the pants and shoes...well, they are ok, i guess. ^^°
I'm just about getting my third bag... already 89/100 candys in town rofl
Do you know what the wait time is between pieces of candy?
Ceshire the Cat
GrunnyLover
Micc
no friggin idea ..is it possible to get an alien skin?
someone already opened the bags? I got the first one..

Ooooo ooo oo! What's in it? How many candies did it take? *jumps up and down squeeling*

Lol, somewhere in the Mansion is a thread(s) about the items and how they look. Only seen the pants and shoes...well, they are ok, i guess. ^^°
I'm just about getting my third bag... already 89/100 candys in town rofl

Halloween items are the best. ^_^

My husband collects pumpkin stumps... He has, like, seven of them. *tchtch*

And the saddest part is that he's out of town and so missing the festivities.
Does it matter where we post during the event? Or does only the candy matter? Do we get stuff automatically, or do we have to take the candy somewherE?
Meh, I hoped that there would be different stages of being an alien as there were with zombies. crying
I heart that pants of yours (and the other halloween stuff from that year too, just the best ever) :3
heart heart
Ceshire the Cat
Meh, I hoped that there would be different stages of being an alien as there were with zombies. crying
I heart that pants of yours (and the other halloween stuff from that year too, just the best ever) :3

Heh, that would have been cool.

I'd hoped the Red Bino would have actually given you wings...

Does it really just turn you back into a human? That's it?
heart heart
GrunnyLover
Does it matter where we post during the event? Or does only the candy matter? Do we get stuff automatically, or do we have to take the candy somewherE?

You have to search for Jack on the world map, if you want to get the bag from your store-candy.
If you collect towns-candy, you have to give them to Jack at every fountain in towns.
Afaik, up until now, it doesn't matter, if you post during the event. I never heard of items/other things you would get from participating in gambino mansion...
Didn't you have to post into the forum last year to get grunnies? Maybe they could make that with the cows...post, and you get a cow..then find the mothership and trade the cows to the hungry aliens for something nice...green...slimy... O_o...whatever.
xd
Ceshire the Cat

Heh. Maybe someday I'll have get the shirt. ^_^
Ceshire the Cat
GrunnyLover

You have to search for Jack on the world map, if you want to get the bag from your store-candy.
If you collect towns-candy, you have to give them to Jack at every fountain in towns.
Afaik, up until now, it doesn't matter, if you post during the event. I never heard of items/other things you would get from participating in gambino mansion...
Didn't you have to post into the forum last year to get grunnies? Maybe they could make that with the cows...post, and you get a cow..then find the mothership and trade the cows to the hungry aliens for something nice...green...slimy... O_o...whatever.
xd

I want Grunnies!!!

*incoherent babbling*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out