Welcome to Gaia! ::

The GRRM will protect you.

Rest easy, Gaia. 1 100.0% [ 110 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21

Original Codger

do you just have to wait for a cow to show up in the forum to tip/prob it?

Tipsy Raider

7,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Get out of our forum! This is for GRRM. Not all you alien idiots! You wanna go tip a cow, do it elsewhere where we don't have to watch you guys!

Now. Get. Out. Of. The. GRRM FORUM! NOT to be misconstrued as a 'GRRN' forum. We don't like green.

Shifts stance to 'Renoji Dachi'.
I resent that "Idiot" part.
*takes out a zapper*
Sign me up...Those Aliens did something...HORRIBLE TO MY INU-SAMA!!!!!

Tipsy Raider

7,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
TheeGnome

Well don't come to this forum then, asking how to tip cows! I'm sorry. I guess I should have said FOOL! stare
Tala Gray
TheeGnome

Well don't come to this forum then, asking how to tip cows! I'm sorry. I guess I should have said FOOL! stare

I'm not thee one who asked about tipping cows now quit making assumptions.

Tipsy Raider

7,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
TheeGnome
Tala Gray
TheeGnome

I'm not thee one who asked about tipping cows now quit making assumptions.

Then quit leaping to conclusions! I was talking to the ones that had been tipping cows! If you weren't asking about cows, then why did you jump all over the fact that I called THEM idiots? Unless you were tipping cows. A little defensive for not having been tipping cows, aren't we?

Aged Fatcat

Woah woah, calm down guys. If the Gaians want to be Aliens, let them. We'll fix their problem later after we take care of the invaders
Aznburninator
Woah woah, calm down guys. If the Gaians want to be Aliens, let them. We'll fix their problem later after we take care of the invaders

Good plan 3nodding
Aznburninator

Kill the invaders!!!
Don't worry, I'm a spy.... ninja
*draws her sword* your luckey my boss wont let me kill you. *slits his arm with a swish of her sword* Be careful though I might just disobey.
YOUL NEVER TAKE US ALIVE NEVER I TELL YOU NEVER!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff