Yeah right. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
ZOMG A THANKSGIVING EVENT THATS NVR HAPPEND BE4! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Huh? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 58 59 60
Arashi Tenshi
[NPC} alien_ufo_11
I WANT TO JOIN TOO!! rofl rofl rofl

I don't see why not... if you're actually serious.

wtf?you're letting a UFO into the agency??are you out of your mind?!how do you think the GIB recently became dumbass idiots?because they let an alien join!!!!they got messed up!kaput!done!over!i don't want that to happen to us..oh,and by the way,because you drank that blasted zurg,no papaya whip for you
*takes papaya from link zero and and makes whip*mm..
because all of you guys drank zurg,something bad will happen!!link zero!tell them,please..
AfterDark747
Arashi Tenshi

Ack! I knew flipping between accounts like that would be confusing! sweatdrop There's only one safe house (Technically Arashi Yokai's) at 67 Barton 2937. If you want 37 to be a safe house too you can, but it uh... doesn't have anything in it really safehouse ish... except maybe as a quiet place to sit and have tea. confused

Ah. ok. I'll fix it. ^^

Btw...
I'm finallly introducing new ID cards to better reflect what GCD members are.
Unless I get a huge amount of protest, I'm going to phase out the old ones in favor of these:

Blue Tri-Stripe:
User Image
GCD "Classic":
User Image

Umm..I recently updated my IDcard with my new outfit..+in my opinion,the "..."'s on it don't sound professional. xd
So that means I don't want to change my IDcard again..sorry.. sweatdrop

Also,I;m gonna zap aliens nad tip cows before noon when Gambino kicks us out..
I would like to join!!!! xd
We really need to be prepared for these aliens to do something to our beloved website!!!! burning_eyes
TsorfTheGray
We really need to be prepared for these aliens to do something to our beloved website!!!! burning_eyes

the whole thing ends this weekend anyhow.ask afterdark747
Umm..When the next plot begins,it'll be about christmas,so maybe we can all use the same guild again but for the xmas plot with all of us in together again!! xd
cheridol
Umm..When the next plot begins,it'll be about christmas,so maybe we can all use the same guild again but for the xmas plot with all of us in together again!! xd

That's what I was thinking! AfterDark could make our organization a bit more generic for the ID cards and have specialiazed banners for each event. Why should we stop at just this one event? Plus, I think the aliens just might be staying around. Or they could become completely inactive like the Labtechs and Elftechs. ):
Arashi Tenshi
cheridol

That's what I was thinking! AfterDark could make our organization a bit more generic for the ID cards and have specialiazed banners for each event. Why should we stop at just this one event? Plus, I think the aliens just might be staying around. Or they could become completely inactive like the Labtechs and Elftechs. ):

Yeah. I could make it more generic. After all, CD isn't just about Aliens. If all are in favor, we could remove our "alien" roots and I can see if I canget the thread moved back to the GCD forum.
AfterDark747

Yeah. I could make it more generic. After all, CD isn't just about Aliens. If all are in favor, we could remove our "alien" roots and I can see if I canget the thread moved back to the GCD forum.

Aye.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces