Welcome to Gaia! ::

It has begun. The aliens are here. We must rise up and defend our home! It is apparant that the aliens do mean us harm. Such comments as "Fat morsels" and "primates" have been made. We aren't food! Let's show those aliens who's boss! Join the Gaia Defense Corps today!

GDC

General: x-XBrianX-x
Advisor: `l o l l ! p o p
Advisor: Miraxe
First Captain: Mr.Claws
Captain: Sanji_teh_chef
Captain: Shadow Deadeye
Captain: Hitsuji_Kuroi
Captains [1]:
First Lieutenant:
Lieutenant: Otatron
Lieutenant: Sentoro Kaminai
Lieutenant: PyroHero
Lieutenants [3]:
Corporals [8]:
Private First Class [10]:
Private: Stella Nordica
Privates [unlimited]:

If you would like to join the GDC (Gaia Defense Corps) then post, telling me what rank you wish to be and what makes you qualified. We appreciate your support in the defense of our home.

Please donate to our cause. All money will go towards outfitting our soldiers and agents. Support the cause.

Donators:
ampedVAMP - 8000 gold and an assortment of items.
GIA

The GIA is the Gaia Intelligence Agency. GIA agents are sent on missions to collect any information on the aliens to better prepare to Gaia Defense Corps for the defense of our home.

GIA

Coordinator: x-XBrianX-x
Sub-Coordinator: Dean of the College
Sub-Coordinators [1]:
Spy: Detective Hare
First Agent:
Agent: Tashara Mittsumi
Agents [7]:
Sub-Agents [20]:

Spies are promotion only. Do not request to be a spy.

New Intel

A member of the GDC, let's call her Lolli, has brought this information to light.

Also, if it helps, here's the list I made of the aliens' new identities matched up with their ships.

[NPC] alien_ufo_01 = [NPC] ALIEN BLARG
[NPC] alien_ufo_02 = [NPC] ALIEN NARF
[NPC] alien_ufo_03 = [NPC] ALIEN ZOWND
[NPC] alien_ufo_04 = [NPC] ALIEN ZOIT
[NPC] alien_ufo_05 = [NPC] ALIEN BOING
[NPC] alien_ufo_06 = [NPC] ALIEN ZOOEEP
[NPC] alien_ufo_07 = [NPC] ALIEN GLARG
[NPC] alien_ufo_08 = [NPC] ALIEN WOING
[NPC] alien_ufo_09 = [NPC] ALIEN FLARN
[NPC] alien_ufo_10 = [NPC] ALIEN OMPH
[NPC] alien_ufo_11 = UNKNOWN
[NPC] alien_ufo_12 = UNKNOWN
[NPC] alien_mothership = UNKNOWN
I'll join! I've rebuilt myself in Gaia's defense, and this is just the opportunity to see if I have what it takes!

Edit: I'm here for the GDC, in case the quip didn't make it obivious.

I would like to offer my academic abilities to aid the efforts of the GIA. My background in dealing with college kids has trained me to deal with any force that could be thrown at me.
I wanna be an agent Im kinda good at getting information outta people...depending on what subject
I'll join it. I don't like being called a primate. evil *Gets out sword.*
I gotta gun..and a magic stick...not that magic stick..Im a talk to people..about the giant robot in my closet
Tashara Mittsumi
I gotta gun..and a magic stick...not that magic stick..Im a talk to people..about the giant robot in my closet

*brandishing arm cannons* I am the giant robot in my closet.
Sweet. Mister Robot Dude, what rank would you like and what makes you qualified?
Please. talk2hand

I am Vice Admiral Stukov of the United Earth Directorate.

I don't need your "Defense corps."
Otatron
Tashara Mittsumi

*brandishing arm cannons* I am the giant robot in my closet.

coolio g...hey can you heat up chicken reallly really fast wit dat

Tipsy Hunter

I'll join. I wouldn't want an alien force (other than mine ninja ) to take over Gaia. Of course I'll help. surprised I shall make my own little questionare thing (is it called a resume? xd ).

Name- Miraxe
Age- 12
Talents- Speaking alien, summoning the powers of Lanzer
Connections to- GD, ED, CB
Weapon- Heart shaped box of sweets, sunflower, strangling rope (that so called "ribbon" on my head)

Anything else you'd like to know? xd I'll be glad to inform.
Miraxe

I'll join. I wouldn't want an alien force (other than mine ninja ) to take over Gaia. Of course I'll help. surprised I shall make my own little questionare thing (is it called a resume? xd ).

Name- Miraxe
Age- 12
Talents- Speaking alien, summoning the powers of Lanzer
Connections to- GD, ED, CB
Weapon- Heart shaped box of sweets, sunflower, strangling rope (that so called "ribbon" on my head)

Anything else you'd like to know? xd I'll be glad to inform.

Yep, what rank do you want and what makes you qualified?
x-XBrianX-x
Sweet. Mister Robot Dude, what rank would you like and what makes you qualified?

The rank of Lt. is sufficient, although a higher rank is welcome.

Tell me where you need ne and what you want me to do, and I'll do it (commanding lower ranks, if necessary.)

Be advised, however; I must go offline to recharge within 35 minutes. I promise I'll return before the Halloween Event begins.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff