Welcome to Gaia! ::

LokiLB
Suneio
i'm only warning you before it's too late.

Tetsuwan- then why did your kind kill ufo9 huh?

now, are you telling me that humans don't kill each other? i was under the impression that that was a major problem in your societies.

of course we do but we can't kill a whole entire world like you can. All the past aliens have been evil. They come to earth as if they're friendly and let hell loose afterwards,

Hygienic Elder

6,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Lady Zelda Dragoness
Harley Queen
They're not evil. They just misunderstand their own feelings. Besides if the aliens are evil, doesn't that make Flarn (a.k.a. 9) evil too? What about 12 who was depressed after Flarn was shot down?

I believe that not all the aliens are evil.
Just the ones that shot 09 down. And 05,who wants to eat us. emo

I vote we show them the power of truth and love through a sexy panty dance party! Ho ya! blaugh
terymacrae
jonyyy
terymacrae
User Image
Pwnd

Who? Me or them?
Them ^^

Shapeshifter

Suneio
LokiLB
Suneio

now, are you telling me that humans don't kill each other? i was under the impression that that was a major problem in your societies.

of course we do but we can't kill a whole entire world like you can. All the past aliens have been evil. They come to earth as if they're friendly and let hell loose afterwards,

how many scifi movies/shows have you seen? Good aliens: T'ealc, Yoda, Thor, Spock, the Kpax guy, Goku, etc.

and humans not wiping out an entire world? they're doing a pretty good job of it to their own world at the moment.
LokiLB
Suneio
LokiLB
Suneio

how many scifi movies/shows have you seen? Good aliens: T'ealc, Yoda, Thor, Spock, the Kpax guy, Goku, etc.

and humans not wiping out an entire world? they're doing a pretty good job of it to their own world at the moment.
sweatdrop

Hygienic Elder

6,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
LokiLB
Suneio
LokiLB
Suneio

We humans have the bad habit of wiping out entire species. O_O

I can do the little Spock thing with my hand. You know, the Vulcan sign, or something like that? She's probably only seen more of the recent ones like Independence day. Those Aliens were bad.

Now stop calling aliens evil or Yoda gonna put some force smack down on you Suneio scream !
Harley Queen
LokiLB
Suneio
LokiLB
Suneio

I can do the little Spock thing with my hand. You know, the Vulcan sign, or something like that? She's probably only seen more of the recent ones like Independence day. Those Aliens were bad.

Now stop calling aliens evil or Yoda gonna put some force smack down on you Suneio scream !

No offence but that just proved how much of a nerd we both are xD You for saying that and me for getting it and thinking it is funny xD
[Worn and torn but...]

Only some of them have gone down the wrong path.

[Never broken.]
Tis wrong to assume all aliens are bad.
Humans kill each other too.
So humans are all bad too?
It's very very RARE that you'll see a good alien such as 09 as you metioned but he's almost dead now.

Shapeshifter

jonyyy
Harley Queen
LokiLB
Suneio
LokiLB
Suneio

No offence but that just proved how much of a nerd we both are xD You for saying that and me for getting it and thinking it is funny xD

what in that was nerd intensive? o.O i either didn't get it, or my dad's habbit of using scifi references in daily speach has made me miss the nerdiness of it.

Hygienic Elder

6,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
jonyyy
Harley Queen
LokiLB
Suneio
LokiLB
Suneio

and that's a bad thing how? Dude, I obdess over panties, you think I'm gonna care somebody thinks I'm a nerd? xd

Suneio: He's not "almost dead" Mother is taking care of him. She had a conversation with Yuzi_K over PM's and confirmed he's still alive and recovering.

Shapeshifter

Suneio
It's very very RARE that you'll see a good alien such as 09 as you metioned but he's almost dead now.

rare? o.O almost all the aliens in Star Trek are good (with obvious exceptions). gonk
Suneio
Just because we're misunderstood does NOT mean that we're "rare"

Hygienic Elder

6,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
LokiLB
Suneio

rare? o.O almost all the aliens in Star Trek are good (with obvious exceptions). gonk

and Haruko from FLCL is an Alien. All the girls in Tenchi's house in Tenchi Muyo are aliens, and arn't a bunch of girls in the series DearS Aliens?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff