Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you Fooled today?

Yes 0.34730538922156 34.7% [ 58 ]
No 0.65269461077844 65.3% [ 109 ]
Total Votes:[ 167 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Newbie Noob

The Enrichment Center
My history teacher told us about Google A.K.A. Topeka today. Since my history teacher is usually really serious, we seriously believed him and began protesting hysterically.... then he told us it was for the goddamn occasion...

Sounds like something my history teacher would say.

Profitable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

Wheezing Lunatic

Yes. gonk My brother came up to me today and said "The Xbox's broken and I can't get Darksiders out." I asked him how he broke it and he said "I don't know. Oh, by the way, April Fool's."
I don't feel the need to say it.

Nimble Shapeshifter

20,300 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
I don't think so. I was out of the house most of the day so the people with whom I live didn't get the chance to fool me. Although I was half-convinced my work was going to call me because I wasn't supposed to be off Thursdays and I wasn't scheduled today (or the 8th for that matter) but I was in Kansas for a few hours before going to testing for my 'job' near my home (in Missouri) then going back to Kansas. Didn't hear about the Google thing until... Just now really.
I was...It twas not funny one bit It eneded up with three old guys having a threesome on my computer and I had to shut the whole damn thing down.......

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I knew the gaia thing was a joke from the begining.
They really called it a SUSHI 404 error.
I don't think there is any way to get something with that title.
It would have caught more people off guard if they made the item say it was an ash face but it turned out to be exactly what they said it was to begin with.
Make an item that says it's something else, then when you click on it it says it's an ash face, but when you out it on it turns out it's not an ash face at all.

I know I sound like i'm pissed at this but i'm really not, I don't really feel any way toward the joke.

2,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
it's not funny i almost had a heart attack when i was logged off by gaia 5 minutes ago and i wont log on and i thought i was hacked D; damn the admins
DarkNin Chan
it's not funny i almost had a heart attack when i was logged off by gaia 5 minutes ago and i wont log on and i thought i was hacked D; damn the admins

Admins where brutal this year. ;P
DarkNin Chan

Admins where brutal this year. ;P

Shirtless Lover

Well, my history teacher gleefully announced that we'd have a test today in her class. So we all were like, "Oh, haha, April Fools!" And then she laughed at us and gave us a test. Dx

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
i didnt get fooled, i did all the fooling

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
no i'm the fooler/foolery/foolerest? well either way i played the prank
I was at the beach.
Didn't get pranked haha