Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salem_Wingshread
Reiria
Dawna Celeste
Reiria, it's Rosalie Von Helson/Gambino who was Gino's mother, as well as Ian and Louie's.

Well that's some damn important information for the front post! At least IMO. We've been talking about some Von Helson somebody... *ack* alright, my brains dead, somebody make the connection for me?

But thats widly known information, and we don't even know if Gino, Ian or ,Louie are involved in all of this yet.

Gino's almost definitely involved!
Considering the note, the fortune, and other factors, I don't think there's any way he can't be involved.
Dawna Celeste
Salem_Wingshread
Dawna Celeste
Reiria, it's Rosalie Von Helson/Gambino who was Gino's mother, as well as Ian and Louie's.

she sure gets around alot =.=
I try to be polite because she looks so lovely in that painting, but yeah, I tend to think that a bit too. I left the Von Helson in her name because I'm honestly not sure which one she ended up being married to. I think things might be very interesting if it suddenly was revealed that Gino isn't actually legitimate... Not that many people would care in this day and age, but legally...allow me to snicker nervously for a moment.

And if Gino wasn't legitimate, wouldn't that cause complications as to the heir of the fortune? Maybe we're reading a little too deep into this, but it's looking more and more like a soap opera, and this is the kind of stuff that would happen!
Reiria
Salem_Wingshread
Reiria
Dawna Celeste

Well that's some damn important information for the front post! At least IMO. We've been talking about some Von Helson somebody... *ack* alright, my brains dead, somebody make the connection for me?

But thats widly known information, and we don't even know if Gino, Ian or ,Louie are involved in all of this yet.

Gino's almost definitely involved!
Considering the note, the fortune, and other factors, I don't think there's any way he can't be involved.

Well we know that Gambino was looking for gino, and was thinking about him at his "end" but we don't know anything other than that

Dapper Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Reiria
Dawna Celeste
Salem_Wingshread
Dawna Celeste

I try to be polite because she looks so lovely in that painting, but yeah, I tend to think that a bit too. I left the Von Helson in her name because I'm honestly not sure which one she ended up being married to. I think things might be very interesting if it suddenly was revealed that Gino isn't actually legitimate... Not that many people would care in this day and age, but legally...allow me to snicker nervously for a moment.

And if Gino wasn't legitimate, wouldn't that cause complications as to the heir of the fortune? Maybe we're reading a little too deep into this, but it's looking more and more like a soap opera, and this is the kind of stuff that would happen!
Complications would be an understatement. My guess is that at least a couple hundred claimants would show up...me not among them. I don't see why anyone would actually want all that wealth, unless it was to buy out Dernier Cri...which is stocking its normal stuff again, by the way. However, I always enjoy a good pile of soap suds, as long as I'm not expected to watch them five days a week, with too many ads and no interaction. A soapy storyline...wonderful! Can the whole arc wind up happily at the double wedding of Cindy/Ian and Moira/Louie? With Rufus as best man cat for both of them? Yes, I know I'm wandering off topic and should go to bed. I'm just wondering if this forum will disappear any time soon.
Dawna Celeste
Reiria
Dawna Celeste
Salem_Wingshread
Dawna Celeste

Complications would be an understatement. My guess is that at least a couple hundred claimants would show up...me not among them. I don't see why anyone would actually want all that wealth, unless it was to buy out Dernier Cri...which is stocking its normal stuff again, by the way. However, I always enjoy a good pile of soap suds, as long as I'm not expected to watch them five days a week, with too many ads and no interaction. A soapy storyline...wonderful! Can the whole arc wind up happily at the double wedding of Cindy/Ian and Moira/Louie? With Rufus as best man cat for both of them? Yes, I know I'm wandering off topic and should go to bed. I'm just wondering if this forum will disappear any time soon.

When the thread suddenly vanishes we'll know we struck a note the Admin didn't want us figuring out just yet ;3
Dawna Celeste
Reiria
Dawna Celeste
Salem_Wingshread
Dawna Celeste

It very well might... Well actually gaia time its 10:30~ pm so i think we have another 2 hours
Well, ladies and gentlemen, I just wanted to say it's been an honor creating crackhead theories with you. And I don't mean crackpot, I mean crackhead. Looking back at some of what we said, I think I'd die laughing tomorrow when I'm actually awake.
Reiria
Well, ladies and gentlemen, I just wanted to say it's been an honor creating crackhead theories with you. And I don't mean crackpot, I mean crackhead. Looking back at some of what we said, I think I'd die laughing tomorrow when I'm actually awake.

User Image
I wanted to ask you....

G'night nice talking with you ^^

....So, what do you think?

Gifting
stats
G: 9
R: 8
(tell me if i'm off)

Dapper Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Reiria
I agree, although I have a nasty feeling I may be furious at myself for making a fool out of myself rather than doing something useful...like turning in early. It's been an honour playing conspiracy theorists with all of you...I think I shall head upstairs and hope we're not greeted by a massive amount of naked Gambinos come morning!
G'night all!
Dawna Celeste
Reiria
I agree, although I have a nasty feeling I may be furious at myself for making a fool out of myself rather than doing something useful...like turning in early. It's been an honour playing conspiracy theorists with all of you...I think I shall head upstairs and hope we're not greeted by a massive amount of naked Gambinos come morning!
G'night all!

User Image
I wanted to ask you....

G'night to you too

User Image
I wanted to ask you....

That was alot of fun, thank you everyone!

Let me know if you hear any more theorys!

Gifting
stats
G: 9
R: 8

Shirtless Werewolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
The mom (that has Gino being kept or something) was the caller? Maybe she didn't want Gambino to die so she... ;P. G night I suppose

Interstellar Streaker

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

WOAH.

o wo
User Image User Image Sorry dearly if this has already been mentioned, but Easter is in a few days.

Jesus rose from the dead on Easter.

Now, I'm not sure if Gaia has that poor of taste, but I see a connection here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff