Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh my gosh, this was so fun.
So, at my school, students either have Study Skills or Spanish class. My class decided that Spanish students go to Study Skills and Study Skill students to Spanish class. My Spanish teacher called my class to the Spanish room, and we were laughing half way through the class, and my Spanish teacher gets all upset and goes "Stop! If there's another prank you're pulling, do it now!" and then my friend Gordon walked out of the closet. C:

And this morning, Gordon walked in on crutches and totally fooled me. BD;;;
FF!! Mine too. Someone pretended they were bleeding really bad and they had the water (we have a sink in this class) on. They ruined it by laughing there asses off though...

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
My sister had a bad headache today and had to stay home form school, so she asked her friend to spread a roomer that our parent's split up, and she went with my mother who lived near the other school, so if anyone asked me, i'd say "I don't want to talk about it"

Our math teacher said we have to do a really har paper for homework, then before we leave the rooom he says:
"WAIT!! I have something to say. APRIL FOOLS! no homework!!"
Then my friend Stephen comes out of Social studies with everything from his locker.
Me: "Wow..do we have homework?"
Steve: "Tons."
Me: "s**t..."
Steve: APRIL FOOLS!!!
Oh wow. xD
I was in 2nd hour (PE) and we did our workout then Mr. Hill (sub coach)
C= Coach M= Me OP= Other Person
C: I heard your push ups were horrible
M: What?!? I did freaking 20! (yeah I'm a wimp, I stopped, SHUT UP)
OP: You didn't like our pushes?
C: So start over.
M: Ha ha. April Fools

He made us do our whole routine over again then said, "APRIL FOOLS!!" What a jackass...
Pink text hurts my eyes :X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxRosie
I was in 2nd hour (PE) and we did our workout then Mr. Hill (sub coach)
C= Coach M= Me OP= Other Person
C: I heard your push ups were horrible
M: What?!? I did freaking 20! (yeah I'm a wimp, I stopped, SHUT UP)
OP: You didn't like our pushes?
C: So start over.
M: Ha ha. April Fools

He made us do our whole routine over again then said, "APRIL FOOLS!!" What a jackass...

Thats mean sad
well in the quad where everyone hangs out there is this big bush that my group sits next to, well over this week some pople of our group hollowed out the inside and made a cave today two of our group dressed as stoners and went inside during lunch, well when everyone was there in the quad they popped out and walked around looking all drunk and stoned and were saying "dude!" to lots of people and we got one of the guys to were glasses and on of the fake stoners walked up to him took his glasses and yelled"woah these are magic!!" then tried walking off with them. while the yard duties were all confused and dumbfounded you should have seen their faces!
Holy s**t, that's hilarious! Gordon is a funny a** kid. He rocks!
Ms. Vento is such a pushover. She can't have any freaking fun. Ugh.
Anyways, that's funny as hell.

6,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
my sister rick roll'd her entire school over the PA system xD

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
we pulled prank on the headmaster AKA. princable and my friend got inschool suspention. PRANK GONE WRONG I SAY! sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
I'm gonna file some of these ideas! hahaha
today everyone in our class wanted to fool our teachers so we went gonna go to school until after lunch and when we were all there we watched our teachers from outside the hall seeing him write referals and we were all like WTF THIS IS ALL UR FAULT and he comes out and hands everyone and says u gotta get thoes signed by ur parents and we are like OMFG and he laughed and yelled april fool -_-
pieloverae
my sister rick roll'd her entire school over the PA system xD

EPIC--!!! XD

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Haha, that's funny.

Last year, my class was playing a prank on the math teacher. She always asked everyone that didn't have their homework to stand up, and there was one individual that never did his home work, while everyone else was consistent in keeping up with doing their homework. So, when she asked who didn't do their homework, everyone except for the individual that never did his homework stood up. The teacher started freaking out. Luckily, we were all fairly good at acting, so we were able to sustain from laughing until we decided we were being too mean (we decided that when she seemed like she was about to start going into this whole psychopathic rant). The whole class yelled "APRIL FOOLS!!!", and her reaction was the funniest part. She had on this hilarious OMG face. No wait, the funniest part was the people who really didn't do their homework. Everyone sat down, and the homework slacker stood up, and the teacher just burst out laughing. It was soooo funny XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff