• Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

User Image - pokepoke - User Image

User Image

Nothing happens to me on April Fools . dramallama

User Image

User Image .cheep.oink.moo.woof.meow.rawr. User Image
Yumi the Writer
lol...if I had a boyfriend, I'd never do that. I couldn't even joke about it. redface It's just like...I couldn't.

But today I had fun playing a prank~

I crossdressed (my hair is short) and went to school as a boy. LOL. I just took off my glasses and NO ONE RECOGNIZED ME. (XP I wear glasses). Seriously. My teachers thought I was a transfer student.

I went up to every boy I saw and hugged them and whispered "I'm gay". XD XD Best joke I've ever pulled.

But no one really freaked majorly, though one looked like he was gonna pass out >_>

OMG!!!! hilarious!!!!!!! that is awesome. to bad i could never pass as a boy. god that is funny...
Yumi the Writer
lol...if I had a boyfriend, I'd never do that. I couldn't even joke about it. redface It's just like...I couldn't.

I crossdressed (my hair is short) and went to school as a boy. LOL. I just took off my glasses and NO ONE RECOGNIZED ME. (XP I wear glasses). Seriously. My teachers thought I was a transfer student.

I went up to every boy I saw and hugged them and whispered "I'm gay". XD XD Best joke I've ever pulled.

But no one really freaked majorly, though one looked like he was gonna pass out >_>

NICE!!
I wish I could have a disguise just by taking my glasses off sad
-oMiss Murdero-
I called my dad and said I pregnant, ran away from home to Mexico, and that Border Patrol wouldn't let me back since they didn't believe I was American.

I then had some of my friends make all these noises like they were fighting over the phone I was using then had one of my guy friends take the phone from me, saying "Don't worry, we'll take care of your daughter!" in a very heavy spanish accent, then hang up.

I still haven't called back to tell him it was an April Fool's prank. cool

XD never call him back xd
You guys are horrible! But I've done better. XD My sophmore year in high school, I told my group of friends that my mom said I was no longer aloud to hang around them because she knew family members of theirs and said that I didn't need to be hanging around them anymore. They all threw a fit, I was giggling. Thankfully I didn't lose my friends that day. XD Don't talk to them anymore seeing as we're out of high school now, but it was still hilarious.

This year, my friends, my fiancee, and I were all just too lazy to actually think of pranks... Yeah.. we're that awesome. We make people think we're going to prank them and then do nothing. Best prank to do, honestly. Just make people wait and anticipate. You'd never believe how parinoid people get after so long. Then just finish it off with a *GLOMP!* and your day is complete. ^_^

5,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
Lol i wanted to play the prank,

"Im pregnant, but its not your baby"
LMAO xp

but that sounds like a whore
omg i LOST MY GLASSES A DAY BEFORE APRIL FIRST AND I WAS LOOKING FOR THEM THEN I HAD TO GO SO IM WALKING TO SCHOOL AND MY BROTHER SAYS HE KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE AND I GOT SO EXSITED AND THE I SAID WHERE HE SAID april fools stare

Liberal Humorist

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
Juice-Kun
I tried to convince my girlfriend I was pregnant,what a twist. xP.
I almost thought about faking a incident,but I never found those too funny,upsetting people in that manner isnt fun unless its your parents.

XD
And we shall teach rock and roll to the world . . .

I meant to do an April Fool's Day joke on my family, but I completely forgot about it. Oh well, I can always do a prank on them later. Last year I put a snake in the driver's seats of my parent's cars. My dad laughed and my mom freaked out. I wish I could have been there to see it.

The School of Rock
I told my dad I was pregnant and he looked like he was gonna have a heart attack then I said April Fools and he was relieved and stilled shocked at the same time xD

5,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200
Today, at school, there's this friend of mine that's really small and even though he's my friend I just can't stand him, I acted as if he was the best friend I ever had. Why? Because one of my other friends happens to be his ex-girlfriend. I was trying to make her get angry and then yell April Fools!! but she didn't fall for it. gonk I hate it when these April Fools jokes fail... sad

Shy Friend

Xx_ODET_xX
Yumi the Writer

NICE!!

hahaha xD
Jamiel Claire
Xx_ODET_xX
Yumi the Writer

NICE!!

hahaha xD

ITS NOT FUNNY crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items