Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
I don't take jokes well. But thats a good thing, kinda, since I have no one who loves me like that. I hear all these bf and gf stories and it makes me sad. But its a good thing, I think, since if my bf did something like that I'm a real b***h. I'm a sore loser and hold grudges.
Xx Kiesi xX
My fiance called and asked what I needed for groceries.
I calmly said "Shampoo, milk, and a pregnancy test"

He flipped out XD

LOL i would freak out too

5,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200
XxDiscoxDinoxX
Xx Kiesi xX

He flipped out XD

Anyone would. xD
kittykatz2010
XxDiscoxDinoxX
Xx Kiesi xX

He flipped out XD

Anyone would. xD

haha true
kittykatz2010
I told my best friend I was in love with him, but no that part wasn't the lie part. xd He totally believed it, and then he said he also loved me and I was like heart w heart I then said April Fools!!! and he made a very cute yet sad face, you know, like a chibi! >w< Lol, yeah, that's why I like him, because he is always cute. After that I said April Fools again, and he looked at me like I was crazy, lol. Then I told him that I really love him, and that I was lying when I said April Fools... He yelled at me so much he almost killed me. X_x;;; Yeah, he said April Fools!!! after that, but before I knew he was joking it would have been better if he just stuck a knife in me. </3 emo

awwwww

kinpachi's Wife

i told my friend that i had been sleeping with my hubbys best friend and that i had just taken an pregnancy test and it came out positive and that i needed somewhere to hide out lol, she ate it right up!

6,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Wow, that boyfriend prank. I played no prank on mine, since tomorrow is mine and his's three month mark, and I really didn't want to piss him off. I did tell him that my "friend" was mad at me. And when she gets mad, she goes after their boyfriends and tries to sleep with them. Yeah, no April Fools there.

But I did get two of my friends by saying that me and my boyfriend broke it off. Scared the daylights out of one of them! Then she used it on one of my other friends, and still believed her, even after she said, "April fools!" She came up to me at lunch and asked me about it. Dumbass. lol
omg all your april fool stories are hilarious, i kno some ppl are mad at me for doin that to my b.f but so what, it was a joke biggrin
-oMiss Murdero-
I called my dad and said I pregnant, ran away from home to Mexico, and that Border Patrol wouldn't let me back since they didn't believe I was American.

I then had some of my friends make all these noises like they were fighting over the phone I was using then had one of my guy friends take the phone from me, saying "Don't worry, we'll take care of your daughter!" in a very heavy spanish accent, then hang up.

I still haven't called back to tell him it was an April Fool's prank. cool

awesome aprils foolz joke, but maybe yhu should let him kno that first before thingz really get out of hand 3nodding
Angel Amadeo
I don't take jokes well. But thats a good thing, kinda, since I have no one who loves me like that. I hear all these bf and gf stories and it makes me sad. But its a good thing, I think, since if my bf did something like that I'm a real b***h. I'm a sore loser and hold grudges.

lol thatz exactly like my b.f, except he cant get mad at me for long heart
lol but i did used to hold grudges too xp
C00kiEdoughGurl1
Dr Serena
C00kiEdoughGurl1
CyborgPirateNinjaJesus
C00kiEdoughGurl1
so for April Foolz, i told my b.f we were over, and he got really upset. so he started yelling and everything and all i did was laugh at him tha whole time rofl
it was a crowd with me and my frendz and he just started cussing and everthing and we just laughed mrgreen so later, my frendz told him he had just been april fooled, and all he did was stare at me and laughed. hes trickable.

so basically, i want to hear all of your stories of your april foolz xd heart

I kinda hope he leaves your skanky a** and doesn't look back

lol if that happened it wouldnt really be surprising xd tha look on his face waz like "wat tha hell?!" mrgreen no but really if he dumped me bcuz of that, i'd laugh even harder than i did then rofl

Skank queen alert rolleyes [/quot

and dont yhu fvckin forget it twisted biggrin

I don't mean to offense anyone so if you fell offended i apologize. but seriously if you act like that you shouldn't be in a committed relationship : / just be single and play around if thats your style, thats fine, but don't treat someone you together with like that : /
Inhaleit
C00kiEdoughGurl1
Dr Serena
C00kiEdoughGurl1
CyborgPirateNinjaJesus
C00kiEdoughGurl1
so for April Foolz, i told my b.f we were over, and he got really upset. so he started yelling and everything and all i did was laugh at him tha whole time rofl
it was a crowd with me and my frendz and he just started cussing and everthing and we just laughed mrgreen so later, my frendz told him he had just been april fooled, and all he did was stare at me and laughed. hes trickable.

so basically, i want to hear all of your stories of your april foolz xd heart

I kinda hope he leaves your skanky a** and doesn't look back

lol if that happened it wouldnt really be surprising xd tha look on his face waz like "wat tha hell?!" mrgreen no but really if he dumped me bcuz of that, i'd laugh even harder than i did then rofl

Skank queen alert rolleyes [/quot

and dont yhu fvckin forget it twisted biggrin

I don't mean to offense anyone so if you fell offended i apologize. but seriously if you act like that you shouldn't be in a committed relationship : / just be single and play around if thats your style, thats fine, but don't treat someone you together with like that : /

forgot to mention >_< since he seemed to take it well and stuff it's not really my thing to but in on your relationship D: i don't know you so i can't say whats wrong or not : P and i wish you good luck :3
XxDiscoxDinoxX
kittykatz2010
XxDiscoxDinoxX
Xx Kiesi xX

He flipped out XD

Anyone would. xD

haha true

i would say OK i`ll go ghet one bhut the baby bettr not b mine lolz

Loiterer

9,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Brandisher 100
I tried to convince my girlfriend I was pregnant,what a twist. xP.
I almost thought about faking a incident,but I never found those too funny,upsetting people in that manner isnt fun unless its your parents.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff