Welcome to Gaia! ::

so for April Foolz, i told my b.f we were over, and he got really upset. so he started yelling and everything and all i did was laugh at him tha whole time rofl
it was a crowd with me and my frendz and he just started cussing and everthing and we just laughed mrgreen so later, my frendz told him he had just been april fooled, and all he did was stare at me and laughed. hes trickable.

so basically, i want to hear all of your stories of your april foolz xd heart
Lol, thats awesome. I hope my boyfriend doesn't have anything planned for me.

I drove my dad's car into the parking lot of a church near by and left it there. Because when we were kids we'd always say "Dad! Your car is gone!" on April fools day, and he'd never believe us.

He seriously freaked out and started panicking. I literally fell on the floor laughing. (I never thought that was actually possible!)
But I told him what I did when he picked up the phone to call the cops.
Slap Him <<

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
C00kiEdoughGurl1
so for April Foolz, i told my b.f we were over, and he got really upset. so he started yelling and everything and all i did was laugh at him tha whole time rofl
it was a crowd with me and my frendz and he just started cussing and everthing and we just laughed mrgreen so later, my frendz told him he had just been april fooled, and all he did was stare at me and laughed. hes trickable.

o_O If my boyfriend did that to me, I'm pretty sure I would REALLY break it off with him. I don't take jokes well. emo
My fiance called and asked what I needed for groceries.
I calmly said "Shampoo, milk, and a pregnancy test"

He flipped out XD

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
C00kiEdoughGurl1

I kinda hope he leaves your skanky a** and doesn't look back
CyborgPirateNinjaJesus
C00kiEdoughGurl1

lol if that happened it wouldnt really be surprising xd tha look on his face waz like "wat tha hell?!" mrgreen no but really if he dumped me bcuz of that, i'd laugh even harder than i did then rofl
C00kiEdoughGurl1
CyborgPirateNinjaJesus
C00kiEdoughGurl1

lol if that happened it wouldnt really be surprising xd tha look on his face waz like "wat tha hell?!" mrgreen no but really if he dumped me bcuz of that, i'd laugh even harder than i did then rofl

Skank queen alert rolleyes
Dr Serena
C00kiEdoughGurl1
CyborgPirateNinjaJesus
C00kiEdoughGurl1

Skank queen alert rolleyes [/quot

and dont yhu fvckin forget it twisted biggrin
EVERY girl does that for April Fools, it's stupid. You know why? Because every boy thinks it's real.
Just. Don't.
C00kiEdoughGurl1

My friend sorta did that to her boyfriend as well.... Only she said she was pregnant.
He freaked and it was really funny since she had a hysterectomy earlier this year and I guess he didn't know.
He was not happy.

Business Vampire

C00kiEdoughGurl1

That's not funny. He should've dumped you for pulling that kind of s**t.
User Image
My boyfriend tried being real serious and he's like,
"I have to tell you something. I'm so sorry." and I'm like what. He's like, "I cheated on you
with this girl at my work." and I just laughed and was like you suck at april fools jokes and he
just laughed and I was like I know.

After being together for 3 years, I know hes a very bad liar. xD

He's still trying to get me back for the year I told him I was preggers and he almost had a nervous breakdown.

User Image
I called my dad and said I pregnant, ran away from home to Mexico, and that Border Patrol wouldn't let me back since they didn't believe I was American.

I then had some of my friends make all these noises like they were fighting over the phone I was using then had one of my guy friends take the phone from me, saying "Don't worry, we'll take care of your daughter!" in a very heavy spanish accent, then hang up.

I still haven't called back to tell him it was an April Fool's prank. cool

5,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200
I told my best friend I was in love with him, but no that part wasn't the lie part. xd He totally believed it, and then he said he also loved me and I was like heart w heart I then said April Fools!!! and he made a very cute yet sad face, you know, like a chibi! >w< Lol, yeah, that's why I like him, because he is always cute. After that I said April Fools again, and he looked at me like I was crazy, lol. Then I told him that I really love him, and that I was lying when I said April Fools... He yelled at me so much he almost killed me. X_x;;; Yeah, he said April Fools!!! after that, but before I knew he was joking it would have been better if he just stuck a knife in me. </3 emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff