This poll closed on July 10, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
cuban_man
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl they thot i wasn't joking and freak'd, then after like 20 mins of talking about what im gonna do i told em the truth. my mom almost smashed my TV tell me about ur pranks.

thats hilarious!
that was totally crazy!
burning_eyes

Shadowy Survivor

7,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
my older friend (we're close and are like extended family) tricked her mom/my auntie into thinking she was pregnant. haha
lol i wouldnt prank it that bad
I told my ex that my mom has cancer then I said "April Fools"
lol rofl i can't believe you did that biggrin nice one lol
i ate chcolate it fell on the floor then i gave it to my bro i waited till he finished it to tell him lol o.o

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
How is babby formed?
how is babby formed
how girl get pragnent

They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back?
it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids. they are taking the three babby back to new york to lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots.
who would want u to get them prego
me and my boyfriend did that to our parents he told his parents and then phoned mine and was all "im real sorry i got you daughter knocked up" the look on their faces was priceless, im so glad we had school though i thought they might kill us they were so mad when we told them it was all a joke

cuban_man
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl they thot i wasn't joking and freak'd, then after like 20 mins of talking about what im gonna do i told em the truth. my mom almost smashed my TV tell me about ur pranks.

Shy Cleric

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
cool ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers