did i go to far with mine?

yes 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 40 ]
no 0.2 20.0% [ 31 ]
rofl 0.54193548387097 54.2% [ 84 ]
Total Votes:[ 155 ]
This poll closed on July 10, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl they thot i wasn't joking and freak'd, then after like 20 mins of talking about what im gonna do i told em the truth. my mom almost smashed my TV tell me about ur pranks.
I nstarted yelling at my teacher and telling her how lazy she was. I went half the period letting her believe it...

Shirtless Lover

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
cuban_man
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl they thot i wasn't joking and freak'd, then after like 20 mins of talking about what im gonna do i told em the truth. my mom almost smashed my TV tell me about ur pranks.

Lol =']
xXI_Am_The_Cheshire_KatXx
I nstarted yelling at my teacher and telling her how lazy she was. I went half the period letting her believe it...

haha thats prety funny
I didn't do anything
cuban_man
xXI_Am_The_Cheshire_KatXx

haha thats prety funny

It was extra funny when she couldn't hink of any come-backs.
Google That Sh-
I didn't do anything

thers still 4 mins where i live....scream FIRE!! or somn

Tipsy Tipper

thats just...stupid. i mean...its not a *prank* it's like "ok, flip out at me, and then i'll tell you it was a joke, and...then it's done."
like, what was it supposed to accomplish?...it wasn't funny.

Tipsy Tipper

Wow, I bet they flipped out.

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
cuban_man

hilarious, haha nothing funnier than fooling parents

O.G. Noob

I was Instant Messaging my friend and told her that my best friend 'Rosa' died. She totally believed and and was like, "Oh my god I am so sorry" then I said April fools and she got really mad.
cuban_man
Google That Sh-
I didn't do anything

thers still 4 mins where i live....scream FIRE!! or somn

Happy End Of April Fools Day! Five minutes late...
if i did that to my parents, my dad would go into to the kitchen,open the cupboard,and BUST OUT THE CAN O WHOOPA$$ SON!!!

Big Lover

16,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
jale22
if i did that to my parents, my dad would go into to the kitchen,open the cupboard,and BUST OUT THE CAN O WHOOPA$$ SON!!!

lololoolol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces