Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm surprised that so many people are being fooled by this... It is amusing though XD.

3,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Question, is the banner at the top supposed to be half gray too? XD
If you click, "Use Item" around 50 times, it gives the purple/gold wings! I really tried it! C:

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
probably something about that, otherwise they would have made an announcement about it saying they where going to fix it or something...

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
Gaia has done alot of stuff for us so im not really expectinq anythinq im mean if they do that will just make them much better and i think the error is more like a april fools joke to you, your like waitinq to see wats in it and it says error i was like lol

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Good times and great pranks! Thanks Gaia! >XD
im not mad just confused what was the joke. the only one i saw was that my phoenix up thing didn't work. confused
Gaia got me this year just like 09...(I keep forgetting what day it is.) :X

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
xD
Great one.
Last years was to obvious.
Just hearing how lanzer said it "And remember, do what they say"
But wait, does the item even DO anything besides sit there and say it don't work? DX<
sagebrushh
Question, is the banner at the top supposed to be half gray too? XD

Mine does that too.

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I thought after 12pm the joke was on the joker? Ergo most of the Phoenix Up joke is on Gaia, and not the users, neh?
I kinda figured out that it prolly wasn't meant to work - and the...

..."(Note: a small percentage of users are reporting being unable to get into the event. This is likely due to normal site load issues, and it should be ironed out within a few minutes. Thanks for your patience.)"...

Was the greatest hint that the link should not work at all. No one ever uses "a small percentage of users" unless they wanted to clue us.

but what does the pheonix feather do after the event? Do I get something for participating? I hope so!!
musicbee
im not mad just confused what was the joke. the only one i saw was that my phoenix up thing didn't work. confused

Link shouldn't work nor should your Item.

That was the prank,but I think the item will soon be useful as some sort of price.

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
I figured it out when I read "Have you tried navigating from Gaia to another site then back to Gaia then to another site then back to Gaia?"

Brilliant.

Dapper Dabbler

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
If you guys read the description for Phoenix Up, it tells you to "use" the item repeatedly to make it into something, idk if it works.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff