Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nicely done. Looks like at least half of Gaia thinks the event errors are actual, legitimate errors.
Even seen the argument "Why would Gaia fight so hard to fix the error?"

Wow. Just wow. It's kind of funny.

Thanks for cheering me up a little, today has been a harsh one and I needed a giggle,
and even though it was the people that were tricked more than the trick itself that made me smile,
thank you.
I'm getting a kick out of it as well!
Plus on how I was a tad puzzled too.
xD oh Gaia you got me! heart
its funny lol

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
I'm going to laugh most when the item turns out to be something awesome and all of the pissy people out there complaining about how HORRIBLE this years items are SOLD theirs in the marketplace for 2gold XD

Profitable Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lawlz. so whats the point of all this. Oh yeah april fools. I Like Mythril Halo better. or whatever that other april 1st joke was.

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
I wish I checked the market place sooner for the Phoenix Up. Some people already priced them over a million! XD

Shameless Elder

I think it's so funny that people are getting so mad over this even when they know it's a joke. lol.
alana aie
I'm going to laugh most when the item turns out to be something awesome and all of the pissy people out there complaining about how HORRIBLE this years items are SOLD theirs in the marketplace for 2gold XD

What I can't believe are how stupid people are to think the item is worth selling.
And more stupid that people are buying them!

xD HAHAHAH!!!
Love your av by the way!

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
N0che
alana aie

What I can't believe are how stupid people are to think the item is worth selling.
And more stupid that people are buying them!

xD HAHAHAH!!!
Love your av by the way!

thanks!
If you click on the item you can sell it automatically for 2g and people are doing that because they think its a waste of space and their time... lol

Unbeatable Vampire

18,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
n00biito
I wish I checked the market place sooner for the Phoenix Up. Some people already priced them over a million! XD

I checked when I first logged on...they were six thousand gold....plus there is always the chance that it won't turn into anything...that could be the joke...

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
you can get the item automatically now on the april fools day link, but you wont get more then one.

Dapper Vampire

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
I wouldn't make fun of the people buying the item untill it's revealed what it does razz

Quotable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
man i was lovin that but i wonder if something happens to it if you click it a lot ya'know
the DJ vamp
User Image

I BE TRIPPIN ON MUDKIPS!

THANK YOU! XD heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items