Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nibzo
I changed my relationship relationshit status from single to taken to see how many people I can convince that I have a boyfriend.

I told one person yesterday and they laughed...
Instead of that change your sexuality and see how many believe you (I think this twist will be harder and funnier )
My bff fell asleep on my bed while she was at my house then i put a lot of lotion in her hand and then i tickled her nose she got it up her nose, in her mouth, it was nasty she got so pissed off i recorded it to. best april fools ever.
heart ninja heart
i burned my grandmothers kitchen to the ground,
then i urinated all over her cats dead body

lol
fumpy

lol

D: Poor kitty.
Darkerthanmidnight
It's almost not funny to prank my brother because he is so gullible. Me and my parents convinced my little brother that that weekend we were going to ship him off to military school for a few years for everything he had done bad. My dad had acted like he had just got off the phone with the enrollment office and my mom left up the internet on the website for a military school out of state. It was hilarious because he sat begging and bawling for hours.

The year before we had watched "Children of the Corn" for the first time and we spent hours sneaking corn into random parts of the house where my brother would find them. Whenever he would come screaming to us about it we would be on the computer or watching TV and we would have the other person sneak and take the corn. When he asked us to come see the corn would be gone and we would tell him he was going insane.

omg the corn prank is hilarious! thanks for the laugh heart

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
this wasn't the best but my brother and my dad wait till the last second to go to the bathroom and so they do it fast and my little like little sister has a devious mind and put shaving cream all over it so they would sit in it xd

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
fumpy

lol

ok thats an april fools joke about an april fools joke
fumpy

lol

WTF!? scream this is sooooo not funny! if this is true you need to be locked up in prison!
....................................... 4laugh blaugh blaugh blaugh sweatdrop
hfuhfhufuhufuhufu haha

Beloved Shapeshifter

This is what I pulled.

I pulled a prank on my sister. I was making her a cd and so I told her I was gonna give her a copy of a band's new cd. She was all happy about it so she said yeah. However, as I made the cd I made the first two songs music from the actually album then the other 9 songs all annoying, stupid songs like the 'caramelldansen' and 'the fast food song'. I didn't label it and said I couldn't find the marker to label the cd, so she just took it. After she listened to the first two songs she suddenly heard the annoying ones and got really serious and told me "F*** you." However, she laughed right after. xd

As for my dad, I told him work called him to come in 5 hours early as someone called in. He started to go get ready at my grandma's house. I called him back 5 minutes later and said "April Fools. Nobody called." He went silent for a few seconds then burst out laughing as he shut the water off. xd

At least it wasn't the joke from years ago where I tied a creepy doll he hated on fishing string and hung it from the door. During that joke a few years ago, he turned white as a ghost. I got grounded for 3 months after that prank years ago.
Last year I taped a piece of paper to the bottom of my mom's computer mouse, which was a laser one, so that it "didn't work". Then I kind of forgot about it until a week later when I heard her complaining that her mouse wasn't working and she needed a new one. Opps.

Gracious Worshipper

never done one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas