Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something I did today.

I took two walkie talkies to school, and taped one to this kids backpack while he wasn't looking. ((Good friend, but realllly gullible )) Any way, I started talking to him through his back pack a few feet away. "Heeeelllo Tristen." And He'd freak out. He was the only one that heard it, so it was even funnier. I kept saying stalker-ish stuff, and when I saw him at lunch, he was all pale and sweaty. He told me why, and I said
"I think you might have the rare disorder April Foolish Mind."
He had to think about it, then he laughed while hitting me. I let him keep the walkie talkies, since it was his birthday too. [:

Noctyrne's Husband

Told my mom I was pregnant and watched her jaw smack against the floor XD

Romantic Hunter

i put brown dye on all the toilets, my mother practically threw up
This is a video of the coolest April Fool's Prank....ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related
I put a blue screen of death screensaver on my dads computer that NEVER crashes and when he got home from work and went to his computer, he said "What is wrong with my computer? Is this a screensaver?".

8,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Nibzo
I changed my relationship relationshit status from single to taken to see how many people I can convince that I have a boyfriend.

I told one person yesterday and they laughed...

Dannggg! I'm doing this!
Ahh haha I convinced all my friends I was moving to south America! Although it kinda backfired cuz one of them squeezed me to death and started crying!

8,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Put bodywash/shampoo on my brother and dad's toothbrush.

5,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
i just did this prank like 5 minutes ago:

Both of my parents are at work, so i called the house phone saying acting like our new car is being repoed due to late paid fees. At the end of the message i say that its a joke just so my dad wont have too much of a heart attack. XD
le petit soleil
My grandma even asked if she needed to push me down the stairs.
rofl rofl rofl

5,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
One of my friends taped a "Punch and Kick me sign" on another guy's back. I know, this is such an old trick but its truly a classic. He didnt' even know the sign was on his back untill he the end of the day when took off his sweater cuz it was so hot. He laughed so hard I think he was crying. lol so funny!!!!! mrgreen
User Image
My friend found out she was pregnant, and she had
the pregnancy test and I was like, "hey, can I borrow that?" So i called my boyfriend up
and I was like dude you need to get to my house right now I think I might be pregnant.

When he got to my house, I showed him the pregnancy test and started crying and he
started freaking out and was like omgomgomg what do we do and when I could tell he
was really about to freak out I told him it was a joke.

Well, he was like wtf thats ******** up and left and wouldn't talk to me for a while but he got over it
eventually. I still think it was a pretty good joke. xD

User Image
Beyond Random
Something I did today.

I took two walkie talkies to school, and taped one to this kids backpack while he wasn't looking. ((Good friend, but realllly gullible )) Any way, I started talking to him through his back pack a few feet away. "Heeeelllo Tristen." And He'd freak out. He was the only one that heard it, so it was even funnier. I kept saying stalker-ish stuff, and when I saw him at lunch, he was all pale and sweaty. He told me why, and I said
He had to think about it, then he laughed while hitting me. I let him keep the walkie talkies, since it was his birthday too. [:

I like this one
Songnar
Well, where do I begin?

I started by turning off the water in the bathroom and lacing the toilet seat with icy hot.
I followed up by removing all towels and TP, then I greased the door-handle.

When I was done there, I slipped a scoop and a half of laxative (my grandmother takes it daily as a prescription, you see) into the tea in the fridge.

Next, I took the time to set each clock in the house ahead by 4 hours.

When I had done this, I set the software in my father's computer to flip the screen 180 degrees.

I disconnected the cable from the wall outside the apartment and at one of the splitters after my signal.

I decreased the brightness and contrast on grandma's TV all the way to zero.

Then I took a nap and waited for everyone to come home - chaos ensued.

Most work prank ever. too lazy to do a prank
CrackCupcake
Beyond Random
Something I did today.

I like this one

Why thank you! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas