Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everyone knows about the classic 'buttering the floor/toilet seat', putting clear plastic just above someone's head so when they leave their room, they'll hit the plastic, or even putting a 'zapper' in place of their monitor's 'on' button.

What have I done?

All of them. And in fact I did them all last year with my older brother being my target. I thought it was funny as hell but I know people have done worse. So, Gaia, tell me this:

What is your best April Fool Prank?

I will be holding a small competition on top of this. An easy 50k for the winner. If you have the best prank by the end of 2010's April Fools Day; then I will gladly award you for your awesomeness.

So what are you waiting for? Go go go! You can submit as many as you want.
last year i built a pirate ship in my school cafeteria with a few of my friends

i dont know if that qualifies but it sure is awesome

→₯
I changed my relationship relationshit status from single to taken to see how many people I can convince that I have a boyfriend.

I told one person yesterday and they laughed...

Angelic Bunny

9,525 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ahh the old rubber band around the sink hose nozzle trick. Gets em every time. haha,
Nibzo
I changed my relationship relationshit status from single to taken to see how many people I can convince that I have a boyfriend.

imma do this

→₯
Unibrow
Nibzo

imma do this

→₯
cover a doorway with plastic wrap so when someone walks through it they will get caught by the wrap. make sure it is hardly visible though
Unibrow
Nibzo

imma do this

→₯
steal a pair of underwear from each of your friends or family and freeze it. did it to 10 of my friends on a church event
Come on gaia! I know you have better pranks. x3
Or not? xD
I may have to actually get Milk in here. >.>
He can liven things up pretty quickly.
Step 1: Tape down sandpaper in front of every accessible bathroom on the current floor.

Step 2: Scatter thumbtacks on said sandpaper.

Step 3: Mop or wax the floor to the point where running on it is dangerous.

Step 4: Place extra-strength laxatives in any publicly accessed drinking hole, i.e. water cooler, coffee pot, etc...
This year I edited a PDF of my college report card to where I'm failing. I'm going to try and slip it to my parents. When they see that F, they'll panic because Financial Aid is dependent upon it.

April Fools
when I was 10 I recorded 20 minutes of rat-like noises and placed the tape recorder under the kitchen sink and my mum was freaking out rather good.
I've never done one before >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces