Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Wife

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
One time I made sugar cookies and added splotches of green food dye in the dough and claimed the cookies had been sitting in my refrigerator for 6 months to my peers at a Vo-Tech class. They bought the lie. Really the cookie dough was in the fridge for a few hours the day before.
wat this day sucks with this whole fools thing i say screw that dont mess with me like that or u'll pay nd pay hard
Where there is a rainbow..........
When you see Robert Pattison.................

I sooo rember a time when meh and meh freinds we where gunna play a prank on meh lil sis b she was annoyin us to death!!!
so we went to her room and we set up a bucket of ketchup/water/toothpaste/expired food and it somehow stayed on the top of her door
only though instead of meh lil sis we got meh dad!!!! it was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!it was sooo worth gettin in trouble to see that!!!

There is lots of color and joy
Quickly get a gun and shoot him in the head
youv got a spider on your back
youv got a spider on your back

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
the rainbow potato freak
Where there is a rainbow..........
When you see Robert Pattison.................

I sooo rember a time when meh and meh freinds we where gunna play a prank on meh lil sis b she was annoyin us to death!!!
so we went to her room and we set up a bucket of ketchup/water/toothpaste/expired food and it somehow stayed on the top of her door
only though instead of meh lil sis we got meh dad!!!! it was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!it was sooo worth gettin in trouble to see that!!!

There is lots of color and joy
Quickly get a gun and shoot him in the head
That reminded me of a prank I read somewhere.
Though I haven't tried it myself, you have to take two packs of ketchup (only works with the packs) and make sure your toilet has those bumps on the lid. Put the ketchup packs under those, and wait for someone to sit on the seat. I heard it's supposed to be a great trick.
i heard my friend said something that was so funny,

"I admit that sonny is not gay, aprif fools" lol
HEY YOUR SHOE IS UNTIED! APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!! YOUR NOT WEARING SHOES!! DAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha =]
xx S A C R A F I C E D xx
One time my friends tried to tell me my mom died and it was super convincing but I remebered it was April fools day so I went with it. So when I tried to pretend to cry which by the way was awful they were patting me and I slapped them all and I started laughing rofl smile xd
my gf broke up with me but we got back together 2 seconds later cuz it was a joke biggrin

Madaz rolled 11 100-sided dice: 43, 18, 61, 69, 2, 15, 70, 51, 87, 99, 94 Total: 609 (11-1100)

lalalalalalalalalalala
wow ur sooooo classic in a good way and ur hot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas