Dapper Survivor

rabbit and coyote
23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote
23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote

User ImageTriple helpings of everything! I like it all! heart
I would never want to deny anyone joy.User Image

Extra everything it is!!! Now all I need is time . . .

then wrap those gifts like never before!! Maybe even put a box in a box in a box!! Those are always fun! xp

User ImageThat's okay...I can wait. *gets out knife and fork and holds them expectantly* I can smell the food through the Internet! whee

Ah...an unexpected problem. I seem to lack boxes. It appears that someone *eyes Coyote suspiciously* has been absconding with my boxes. I suppose everyone shall just have to deal with rather lumpy packages...
User Image

Don't starve to death! That would be bad. Eat other things while you wait!

No BOXES!!?!?? Well . . lumpy packages are more fun anyway. But that means no boxception!

User ImageOh...okay. *wanders over to the fridge and pulls out some boiled eggs to nom on*
Is it possible to have bagception? I have a couple of those...User Image

Good! Now stay alive at least until after the holidays!

I think so, as long as it has multiple layers! I mean, you could do it with wrapping paper too, just have a few layers of different paper! It's sure to be both annoying and funny!

Original Trickster

23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote
23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote
23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote

User ImageTriple helpings of everything! I like it all! heart
I would never want to deny anyone joy.User Image

Extra everything it is!!! Now all I need is time . . .

then wrap those gifts like never before!! Maybe even put a box in a box in a box!! Those are always fun! xp

User ImageThat's okay...I can wait. *gets out knife and fork and holds them expectantly* I can smell the food through the Internet! whee

Ah...an unexpected problem. I seem to lack boxes. It appears that someone *eyes Coyote suspiciously* has been absconding with my boxes. I suppose everyone shall just have to deal with rather lumpy packages...
User Image

No BOXES!!?!?? Well . . lumpy packages are more fun anyway. But that means no boxception!

User ImageOh...okay. *wanders over to the fridge and pulls out some boiled eggs to nom on*

I think so, as long as it has multiple layers! I mean, you could do it with wrapping paper too, just have a few layers of different paper! It's sure to be both annoying and funny!

User ImageIf the gift had lots of layers, I'd just rip through all of them at once!
But then you might tear the present!User Image

Dapper Survivor

rabbit and coyote
23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote
23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote

User Image

User ImageIf the gift had lots of layers, I'd just rip through all of them at once!

Exactly!! You can't risk tearing the present!

Shadowy Warrior

On Rainbow Dash, On Scootaloo, On Soarin, On Spitfire! On Lightning Dust, On Derpy, On Fleetfoot, On Rapidfire! Soaring high up into the sky, with my lead pony Fluttershy. Now up, up and away we go. Into the night to deliver our load. A toy for each brony and girl as we make our journey around the world!

Happy Hearth's Warming Eve and a Merry Christmas to all!!

Original Trickster

23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote
23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote
23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote

User Image

User ImageThat would be bad...I suppose you're right...
Of course! And I still haven't wrapped my presents yet!User Image

Dapper Survivor

rabbit and coyote
23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote
23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote

Bad! Go wrap things!! Go now! Wrap like the wind!!!! Then unwrap other things tomorrow!! The joy of the unwrapping!! It must be joyfulll!!!! Now. Go. Bagception!

Original Trickster

23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote
23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote
23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote

Bad! Go wrap things!! Go now! Wrap like the wind!!!! Then unwrap other things tomorrow!! The joy of the unwrapping!! It must be joyfulll!!!! Now. Go. Bagception!

User ImageNo, he can't leave! I'm talking to people and playing slots!
You must be off by midnight.User Image

Shadowy Warrior

On Rainbow Dash, On Scootaloo, On Soarin, On Spitfire! On Lightning Dust, On Derpy, On Fleetfoot, On Rapidfire! Soaring high up into the sky, with my lead pony Fluttershy. Now up, up and away we go. Into the night to deliver our load. A toy for each brony and girl as we make our journey around the world!

Happy Hearth's Warming Eve and a Merry Christmas to all!!

Tipsy Snowflake

Striking Lover

HAPPY DOOM DAY HOLIDAYS. xp
User Image

MONK BUMP User Image

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

9,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Merry Christmas everyone

Dapper Survivor

rabbit and coyote
23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote
23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote

You have a fun time unwrapping things today?!

Dapper Survivor

rabbit and coyote
23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote
23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote

1,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Original Trickster

23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote
23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote
23-Fumika
rabbit and coyote

User ImageTurns out that it's not going to happen until tomorrow! I could have procrastinated longer! xd
I'm sure I will. How about you?User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces