Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Wench

JaguarGal
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Thanks ^ ^ I didn't have much gold this Christmas, so I figured I would do anything that I actually could to help those who wanted it. heart
A very noble dedication!
I hope you had a wonderful holiday~ heart

Thank you 4laugh
And I definitely did, found out I might be pregnant. heart
please and thank you?
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X

Oh God those are sooo goooood! emotion_drool Wait..choco gives you headaches? XD

IKR emotion_drool
And yeah. Idk why it's like the smell and the taste. ( emotion_puke ) Sometimes looking at it I feel like throwing up. sweatdrop

Friendly Wench

silvermoonwaterdragon
please and thank you?[/quote
Sorry, fresh outta junk!

Friendly Wench

iFizafrin
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X

Oh God those are sooo goooood! emotion_drool Wait..choco gives you headaches? XD

IKR emotion_drool
And yeah. Idk why it's like the smell and the taste. ( emotion_puke ) Sometimes looking at it I feel like throwing up. sweatdrop

Wow, that's crazy. Are you maybe allergic, or do you just not like it?

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Thank you 4laugh
Oh my! Congratulations if this proves true! What exciting news to receive on the holidays cat_4laugh

Also, if you would like, I can send you more junk to give to more people (or for you to keep) X3;
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X

I actually have no idea. I'm pretty sure I'm not allergic to it because I have no allergies. It may just be I can't take in too much sugar? I have no clue. But besides that, I just don't like it. o-o

Voter

Friendly Wench

JaguarGal
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Thank you 4laugh
Oh my! Congratulations if this proves true! What exciting news to receive on the holidays cat_4laugh

Also, if you would like, I can send you more junk to give to more people (or for you to keep) X3;

Yup! It's great, because we want to have a baby in roughly October, and if I am then my due date would be around then. > w < We're excited because this will be my second pregnancy , my first one I miscarried. ^ ^ll
That's entirely up to you! I'm just completely tapped out and have nothing left. sweatdrop

Friendly Wench

iFizafrin
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X

I actually have no idea. I'm pretty sure I'm not allergic to it because I have no allergies. It may just be I can't take in too much sugar? I have no clue. But besides that, I just don't like it. o-o

Well just because you have no other allergies doesn't mean that you cannot be allergic to chocolate ^ ^lll I would know, I have eight different allergies and asthma, I am the queen of s**t that can kill you. rofl
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X

Well just because you have no other allergies doesn't mean that you cannot be allergic to chocolate ^ ^lll I would know, I have eight different allergies and asthma, I am the queen of s**t that can kill you. rofl

emotion_facepalm Well, I dunno then. I might be. emotion_8c
gonk omg

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Yup! It's great, because we want to have a baby in roughly October, and if I am then my due date would be around then. > w < We're excited because this will be my second pregnancy , my first one I miscarried. ^ ^ll
That's entirely up to you! I'm just completely tapped out and have nothing left. sweatdrop
Oh, that's great! I will cross my fingers and wish you the best of luck emotion_bigheart

I mainly just have Aquarium stuff, but I'd be happy to send it your way if you want to open this up again ;3

Aquarium Big Gem x7
Aquarium Fountain x6
Aquarium Background (Coast) x1
Aquarium Background (Town) x8
Aquarium Background (I Heart Fish) x5
Aquarium Backgroud (Fun Machine) x4
Aquarium Pirate Skull x5
Aquarium Earth x5
Regalia of Ancient Fire x3
Regalia of Ancient Fire (Leggings) x3
Leviathan's Grace (Anklets) x3
Lidless Demon Armor (Leggings) x7
Lidless Demon Armor (Chest) x1
Lidless Demon Armor (Helm) x3
Lidless Demon Armor (Boots) x1
Bug Face-Hugger x3
Blue Octopus (on my head) x1

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Nobody wants free junk? Huh

no...i been getting rid of all my junk too, dont want any more..... eek

Friendly Wench

me know it all
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Nobody wants free junk? Huh

no...i been getting rid of all my junk too, dont want any more..... eek

Haha, well if you would like, I would love to have it. It would go towards a good cause emotion_yatta

Friendly Wench

JaguarGal

Thank you so much! heart
If you would just send me a trade, I will open up my thread once again! ^ o ^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items