• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Javier Cross
OutaiTabibito
Javier Cross
OutaiTabibito
Javier Cross

How very demeaning. emo
Anything we can do to migitate the issues in here, or is that not possible at this time with the economy still sucking?
My heart is hidden some place safe,
Some place dark, on Hallowed grounds...

even if the economy were in it's prime again, life would still come first. it is unfortunate, but there's nothing anyone can do about it. bills must be paid, chores done, kids to take care of, jobs, etc.

Somewhere I know in my mind,
My heart will never be found.

So all a not-so-dying economy would have done is migitate the matters to a significant degree, but not enough that they may go away by themselves, right?

precisely. the problem could never go away, because that is how life is, and perhaps a little challenge is necessary for the creative process to work. if there was no work, no school, no children to take care of, no bills to pay, perhaps the problem would still be there because there would be nothing to challenge us.

So one way or another, this matter will never be gone, will it?
I'd even work at the gym and it manages to help excise most of the rubbish with how my thoughts are organized, actually.

nope, i don't think so. it's just another part of life. but hey, if that works for you, then more power to you. you keep in shape and keep your mind in shape.

OutaiTabibito
Javier Cross
OutaiTabibito
Javier Cross
OutaiTabibito
Javier Cross

How very demeaning. emo
Anything we can do to migitate the issues in here, or is that not possible at this time with the economy still sucking?

even if the economy were in it's prime again, life would still come first. it is unfortunate, but there's nothing anyone can do about it. bills must be paid, chores done, kids to take care of, jobs, etc.

So all a not-so-dying economy would have done is migitate the matters to a significant degree, but not enough that they may go away by themselves, right?

precisely. the problem could never go away, because that is how life is, and perhaps a little challenge is necessary for the creative process to work. if there was no work, no school, no children to take care of, no bills to pay, perhaps the problem would still be there because there would be nothing to challenge us.

I'd even work at the gym and it manages to help excise most of the rubbish with how my thoughts are organized, actually.

nope, i don't think so. it's just another part of life. but hey, if that works for you, then more power to you. you keep in shape and keep your mind in shape.

Okay, I accept the idea if we have to start out piece by piece until a bigger fix can be applied, right?

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Javier Cross
OutaiTabibito
Javier Cross
OutaiTabibito
Javier Cross

Okay, I accept the idea if we have to start out piece by piece until a bigger fix can be applied, right?

that's just the thing. i don't think there IS a fix. if you take away everything that makes a person too busy to be creative, then there are no challenges to cause you to be creative. at the same time, people are too busy to be creative. also, there is upbringing to worry about: as kids we are basically the most creative we will ever be, but as we are growing up creativity is basically culled out of us. like i said, it's a part of life. there's nothing that can be done about it.

OutaiTabibito
Javier Cross
OutaiTabibito
Javier Cross
OutaiTabibito
Javier Cross

that's just the thing. i don't think there IS a fix. if you take away everything that makes a person too busy to be creative, then there are no challenges to cause you to be creative. at the same time, people are too busy to be creative. also, there is upbringing to worry about: as kids we are basically the most creative we will ever be, but as we are growing up creativity is basically culled out of us. like i said, it's a part of life. there's nothing that can be done about it.

In other words, our creativity tiers would be set on thin ice to begin with, right? sad
That sucks.

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Javier Cross
OutaiTabibito
Javier Cross
OutaiTabibito
Javier Cross

In other words, our creativity tiers would be set on thin ice to begin with, right? sad
That sucks.

"Set on ice" would be too sudden. i'm thinking more along the lines of cliffs or mountains worn away over time by wind and water.

OutaiTabibito
Javier Cross
OutaiTabibito
Javier Cross
OutaiTabibito
Javier Cross

That sucks.

"Set on ice" would be too sudden. i'm thinking more along the lines of cliffs or mountains worn away over time by wind and water.

Its still pretty bad news we have to find out how to deal with, right?
What can we do?

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Javier Cross
OutaiTabibito
Javier Cross
OutaiTabibito
Javier Cross

That sucks.

Its still pretty bad news we have to find out how to deal with, right?
What can we do?

i think i already said there is nothing to be done. it's a part of life. i think the best we can do - if either of us has any children - is not hamper their creativity. i mean, there will be things that will seem like hampering, but if the child is not guided they could hurt themselves or others, but there are other things that make up for it. crafts, music, etc.

Is there anything about your past you wish to talk about in here?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff