Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragons are stingy with their gold.

But Gaia isn't, so enjoy the poll! 1 100.0% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67 68 > >>

Witty Lunatic

TaibhseCait
hahaha just tipped you for your sig, go tardis! XD

Yay for fellow Whovians! I'm quite looking forward to the new Christmas special.

Aged Survivor

Dashing Spark

49,375 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
MemoryDragon
TaibhseCait
*sneaks into cave and nicks a golden armlet*

I'd put that back before a dragon less friendly than I takes exception to it. xd

...this is your lair right? there are no less friendly dragons here! razz

*sneaks out*

Witty Lunatic

ll Lifeless ll
I bet. I agree with you about grading the 'understanding' of the material. For all the teacher knows the student could have guessed and gotten the question correct without understanding the material.

Life would be so much easier if someone just invented a grading AI smart enough to know exactly what we're looking for. xd

Dashing Spark

49,375 Points
MemoryDragon
TaibhseCait
hahaha just tipped you for your sig, go tardis! XD

Yay for fellow Whovians! I'm quite looking forward to the new Christmas special.

I probably wont see it until it comes out on the internets! (stupid georestricted bbc player) because its eastenders or something similar marathon at the grandparents house before/after dinner xd

Oh the wait sad

Witty Lunatic

TaibhseCait

*sneaks out*

Indeed, but it is Christmas time, and my family is wont to visit during such times. I'm usually the black sheep of the bunch when it comes to possessiveness.

Ferocious Goat

19,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
bump heart

Sex Symbol

MemoryDragon
ll Lifeless ll
I bet. I agree with you about grading the 'understanding' of the material. For all the teacher knows the student could have guessed and gotten the question correct without understanding the material.

Life would be so much easier if someone just invented a grading AI smart enough to know exactly what we're looking for. xd
Just wait. I'm sure someone will invent something like that xD I mean there are AI programs but they are quite faulty.

Dashing Spark

49,375 Points
MemoryDragon
TaibhseCait

*sneaks out*

Indeed, but it is Christmas time, and my family is wont to visit during such times. I'm usually the black sheep of the bunch when it comes to possessiveness.

huh... *looks at armlet, shrugs and puts it on*

*turns into a dragon!*

Witty Lunatic

TaibhseCait
I probably wont see it until it comes out on the internets! (stupid georestricted bbc player) because its eastenders or something similar marathon at the grandparents house before/after dinner xd

Oh the wait sad

Sometimes we wait for it on BBC America, but to be honest I haven't been real impressed with their broadcasts recently. They've sped up the episodes so that you can barely understand what they're saying sometimes, and I really don't like that.

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Astral Gatekeeper

emotion_bigheart

Witty Lunatic

ll Lifeless ll
Just wait. I'm sure someone will invent something like that xD I mean there are AI programs but they are quite faulty.

One can hope.

Witty Lunatic

TaibhseCait
huh... *looks at armlet, shrugs and puts it on*

*turns into a dragon!*

Well, this is a dragon's lair, so I suppose that's alright. xd

Witty Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash