Welcome to Gaia! ::

Christmas ??

Presses Yay!! 0.36318407960199 36.3% [ 438 ]
<<33 this thread 0.1865671641791 18.7% [ 225 ]
"Tis the Season to be Jolly 0.45024875621891 45.0% [ 543 ]
Total Votes:[ 1206 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1809 1810 1811 > >> >>> »|

Romantic Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you wish to host your own contest in here, please give me a nudge via pm so
we can discuss it. Also please note that last applications end by 18th November. Sunday.

In the meantime, if you want some Art, the read below on how you can score it

Lonely Lover

User Image

Hi there! So my name's
Crys, and I'm an artist. cat_ninja I also think Orphie is a dear, so I thought I'd help her out!

I will be lurking this thread and gifting art at random. cat_ninja You can find samples in the banner as well as in the bottom two posts! Please bear in mind, all art will be
experimental! This means no two pieces will be in totally the same style. These are free and *I* want to be free!

Keep in mind, there are also some
important rules.

- Follow all of Orphie's existing rules on the first page, no exceptions.
- Please do not beg, harass, or quote me for art! It's just not cool. cat_sweatdrop
- Art will be gifted at random, but that doesn't mean you can hit and run with your avi! I'll only be giving to regulars, so try to stick around and chat. Orphie's giving away so many amazing things, how could you not want to stick around anyway? cat_4laugh
- As stated above, these will be experimental, so please, don't complain about the art, or how User A got art in one style while User B's was different. cat_sweatdrop These are free, afterall.
- I have a pretty busy RL, so I may not be overly active; please don't get mad at me for this!
Have fun, and happy holidays!

Lonely Lover

[Christmas-y banner O: to be added at some point]

Here there be
SAMPLES

Samples will be updated constantly! Please note the styles are all over place to convey that I will be experimenting with different art styles! Enjoy!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Christmas version of Orphie coming soon! >D)

Click for waaaay more! (If the thumbnails are gigantic, try clearing your cache, they were recently resized and still showing the old size >< )

User Image This is more polished than I'll probably have time for here

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image User Image (these two are more accurate to what you'll likely see)

+ about 5000 samples of different styles, including chibi, traditional, anime, pixel, etc. Just click through. http://taxicat.tumblr.com/tagged/crys-art

Lonely Lover

User Image

Here you can find all the pieces I've completed for people in thread!

None yet!

felinophiles alter ego generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 356!

whee awesome

Felinophile generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 283!

nice thread orphie
*not gifting a headless turkey* rolleyes

Romantic Genius

Felinophile
nice thread orphie
*not gifting a headless turkey* rolleyes

Aww thanks Felin. It took a while to actually prepare it. Trying to choose page prizes was hard work.. sweatdrop

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

What a nice Christmas thread! You certainly don't do things half-way, do you, Orphie? A lot of work went into this!

Romantic Genius

Cat Sapphire
User Image

What a nice Christmas thread! You certainly don't do things half-way, do you, Orphie? A lot of work went into this!

Thanks Cat sapphire, and yes it took a while to prepare it. I spend a lot of the time doing it in my not so much spare time. rofl

Romantic Genius

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

I know what you mean! I'm running a thread for a friend while she is taking a bit of a break...it takes up a lot of time! I work two part-time jobs and this is starting to feel like work, lol.

Romantic Genius

Cat Sapphire
User Image

I know what you mean! I'm running a thread for a friend while she is taking a bit of a break...it takes up a lot of time! I work two part-time jobs and this is starting to feel like work, lol.

It's not easy, it does take time. I work full time so it's even harder for me. I'm only on here briefly at night after work. sweatdrop

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

You do a very good job and we all appreciate it 3nodding

Romantic Genius

Thanks very much Cat. Can I call you that? heart

Romantic Genius

4laugh Thanks for the lovely gifts guys. If you don't mind, I'm going to wait until Xmas to open them. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff