Welcome to Gaia! ::

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Mathematical Outlier
whee N-no, not really! uh...Just all kindsa bad luck is all. The character is sometimes perpetually "WHY DIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME!? Though funny enough I broke a chair last night. Was just sitting doing a puzzle + it snapped when I tried pulling in slightly emotion_facepalm

-Mo looks surprised for a while- "Wow n-never heard of h-her? Duh boy...Hell hath no Fury like a 1958 Plymouth. She's a car with a mind of its own that goes on a rampage. At one point and time they set her on fire, crush her and everything, but eventually she comes back...And she is Not happy. I tried watching some Courage on youtube but nope. Gonna have to find it on Boomerang" -He trails off slightly pink. Is on Chirstine's side in the first half of the movie-

I hope you're not going around smashing mirrors.. D; what kind of chair were you sitting in that broke? o-o; Some chairs still are made out of better quality wood gahh *stops before going even more into detail* or maybe a screw just came loose? ><; You're okay though right?

D: Stephen King... *becomes even dizzier* I think you could work with the car though maybe... that's one creepy car. But but who doesn't like blowing up stuff? :3 Courage was still somewhat scary also D; hmm... stupid youtube and copyrights. But I found 4 on here >w>; if you don't mind only getting to watch 4 for now...

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
Delicate Wish

xD No, if I smash anything it's usually holes in walls if not happy It was a wooden one but lousy wood and lousy put together. not like the old dark wood chairs we had... I kinda knew it was gonna broke cuz it was creaky and moving sorta. The legs sorta folded/snapped/splintered. And I'm good, it was kinda funny at the time though now I'm imagining accidentally landing on one of the now-sharp-wood-spike legs... -naughty glance at Mo- =3= Need a vacation so maybe I don't torture my poor char. xD

-Immediately imagines all sorts of scenarios of this and sweatdrops- "Yare yare...Wouldn't that be something? Heh-eh I'm s-sure maybe she's ni-nice if she didn't-t have to share.." Amen, only reason I like Chemistry. acRevelations Ezio gets to make bombs. That was AWESOME!!! "Yaaaay!!! 4 is something, Arigatou!" -Mo goes to hug but notices dizzy and gets a pillow from who knows where to put under her-

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mathematical Outlier
xD No, if I smash anything it's usually holes in walls if not happy It was a wooden one but lousy wood and lousy put together. not like the old dark wood chairs we had... I kinda knew it was gonna broke cuz it was creaky and moving sorta. The legs sorta folded/snapped/splintered. And I'm good, it was kinda funny at the time though now I'm imagining accidentally landing on one of the now-sharp-wood-spike legs... -naughty glance at Mo- =3= Need a vacation so maybe I don't torture my poor char. xD

-Immediately imagines all sorts of scenarios of this and sweatdrops- "Yare yare...Wouldn't that be something? Heh-eh I'm s-sure maybe she's ni-nice if she didn't-t have to share.." Amen, only reason I like Chemistry. acRevelations Ezio gets to make bombs. That was AWESOME!!! "Yaaaay!!! 4 is something, Arigatou!" -Mo goes to hug but notices dizzy and gets a pillow from who knows where to put under her-

Written in the stars…

D; Ahh, don't hurt your hand! I smash my head against the wall sometimes in those moments where either me or someone else is being really stupid >w>; LOL, reminded of your character right after that happened? Nuuu, stop torturing her ]: *while slightly wondering what's going to happen next*

^^; I'm sure you'd figure something out... Mo + Christine = ? o-o; ehehe... I hated chem ]: mostly because of the teacher but yessss, bombs~ I'll tell you if I find any more o: *wondering where the pillow came from then huggles Mo anyways* Yeah... been having a headache that keeps coming and going for a few days, in different parts emo

A million miles away.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
Delicate Wish

D; Ahh, don't hurt your hand! I smash my head against the wall sometimes in those moments where either me or someone else is being really stupid >w>; LOL, reminded of your character right after that happened? Nuuu, stop torturing her ]: *while slightly wondering what's going to happen next*

^^; I'm sure you'd figure something out... Mo + Christine = ? o-o; ehehe... I hated chem ]: mostly because of the teacher but yessss, bombs~ I'll tell you if I find any more o: *wondering where the pillow came from then huggles Mo anyways* Yeah... been having a headache that keeps coming and going for a few days, in different parts emo

Meh, no wories...Reminded? xD I'll try but I can't help it "Hm...Maybe...She doesn't like Thunderbird very much though..." -Outlier sweatdrops and turns pink. He's not even sure of the details herself but still huggles Wish- Chem's hard... -hands alieve and makes...tea- <333 Thunderbird closed his trunk, happy to be of service. His hystory with Christine was a nasty one.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mathematical Outlier
Meh, no wories...Reminded? xD I'll try but I can't help it "Hm...Maybe...She doesn't like Thunderbird very much though..." -Outlier sweatdrops and turns pink. He's not even sure of the details herself but still huggles Wish- Chem's hard... -hands alieve and makes...tea- <333 Thunderbird closed his trunk, happy to be of service. His hystory with Christine was a nasty one.

Written in the stars…

^^; I meant reminded of your character... when you fell off the chair ><; I guess, ehehe, you said you were like her~

D; Ahh, why's that? I guess it really was a really bad history then... and if he doesn't want to tell, I won't trouble him over it. ><; Yeah, so many elements... *gratefully accepts tea* You're full of surprises Mo xDD;

A million miles away.

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
Delicate Wish

Written in the stars…

^^; I meant reminded of your character... when you fell off the chair ><; I guess, ehehe, you said you were like her~

D; Ahh, why's that? I guess it really was a really bad history then... and if he doesn't want to tell, I won't trouble him over it. ><; Yeah, so many elements... *gratefully accepts tea* You're full of surprises Mo xDD;

A million miles away.

XD Oh, yep that kinda stuff happens alot xD she ususally has it worse though

-She gives a smug look at Thunderbird =3= Well? A male voice is heard from nowhere-
"I had NOTHING to do with it! Unfortunately... I was just There" "... Yare yare." Like Titanium! and Lithium! It violently explodes with water : D -Seh gives a nervous grin and an army salute- "H-happy to be of ser-service." "Though the pillow's technically mine..."

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mathematical Outlier
XD Oh, yep that kinda stuff happens alot xD she ususally has it worse though

-She gives a smug look at Thunderbird =3= Well? A male voice is heard from nowhere-
"I had NOTHING to do with it! Unfortunately... I was just There" "... Yare yare." Like Titanium! and Lithium! It violently explodes with water : D -Seh gives a nervous grin and an army salute- "H-happy to be of ser-service." "Though the pillow's technically mine..."

Written in the stars…

If you say so ><; *tries not to imagine what you do to her* Lotus doesn't have too much to do with it then? D;

D: I-I didn't mean to bother you Thunderbird... *mutters a bit* and thank you also ^^; Ehehe yeah, that they do and you would know XDD;~ Are you sure Thunderbird doesn't mind me using the pillow? o-o;

A million miles away.

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
Delicate Wish

XDD Uh...well...She did try to kill Mo once.Very worst is from past, things got better presently. They do argue on a regular occasion n_n "No bothering...She'd still wanna kill me anyway.. "Meh..The pillow's from the trunk... only use it if away. There's a pillow, sleeping bag, toilet stuff...warm clothes..." emotion_awesome "Oh yeah..I got a lotta stuff in my trunk if you know what I mean..." -pervy voice-

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mathematical Outlier
XDD Uh...well...She did try to kill Mo once.Very worst is from past, things got better presently. They do argue on a regular occasion n_n "No bothering...She'd still wanna kill me anyway.. "Meh..The pillow's from the trunk... only use it if away. There's a pillow, sleeping bag, toilet stuff...warm clothes..." emotion_awesome "Oh yeah..I got a lotta stuff in my trunk if you know what I mean..." -pervy voice-

Written in the stars…

Well, I suppose arguing is better than fighting at least o-o; *shudders a bit, hoping nothing larger than an argument started over the van she had*

I'm guessing what happened between Thunderbird and her was even worse D; umm, sounds like you're ready to set up camp wherever you go xD; ehehe, do you guys all separate your stuff individually?

A million miles away.
User Image

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
Delicate Wish

-dies laughing- -Mo happened to travel alot. He grinned- "Yes ma-am." -She raised an eyebrow at the question and thought about it. Thunderbird decided to poof matchbox sized on Outlier's shoulder- "Uh..." "Well, Theres a crate of fluids, a toolbox...the spare tires/jack/tireiron" "there's my laptop...my other crap..."

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mathematical Outlier
-dies laughing- -Mo happened to travel alot. He grinned- "Yes ma-am." -She raised an eyebrow at the question and thought about it. Thunderbird decided to poof matchbox sized on Outlier's shoulder- "Uh..." "Well, Theres a crate of fluids, a toolbox...the spare tires/jack/tireiron" "there's my laptop...my other crap..."

Written in the stars…

*dies from remembering the spider* ;~; Gyahh, spiders are so creepy...

^^; The adventures of Mo and Thunderbird around the world? xD;
Umm, I'll take that as somewhat? ><; Thunderbird sure seems attached to tools... and Mo, your laptop (and other crap)?

A million miles away.

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
Delicate Wish

True, but they're very useful by eating pests. Ever heard the Greek myth about them? Athene is the goddess of Wisdom, War, and crafts. There was a princess one day called Arachne, she was a very skilled weaver and challenged that she was better than the goddess. They had a contest and Athene found that Arachne was equal to her, but she was infuriated, jealous, she tore the weaving up. was afraid enough that she tried to hang herself, but Athene was ashamed of herself and saved the girl by turning her into a spider. Makes sense why they're in the family of arachnids ne?

"Woohoo!!! ROADTRIP!!!" -She grinned excitedly, all up for the idea-
"Well y'know, lotta stuff can happen out there on the road. good thing to be prepared... -Outlier thought about hte other stuff- "Y-yeah...I have a big stupid laptop...theres also a binder of pictures n stuff...There's my nook too"

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mathematical Outlier
True, but they're very useful by eating pests. Ever heard the Greek myth about them? Athene is the goddess of Wisdom, War, and crafts. There was a princess one day called Arachne, she was a very skilled weaver and challenged that she was better than the goddess. They had a contest and Athene found that Arachne was equal to her, but she was infuriated, jealous, she tore the weaving up. was afraid enough that she tried to hang herself, but Athene was ashamed of herself and saved the girl by turning her into a spider. Makes sense why they're in the family of arachnids ne?

"Woohoo!!! ROADTRIP!!!" -She grinned excitedly, all up for the idea-
"Well y'know, lotta stuff can happen out there on the road. good thing to be prepared... -Outlier thought about hte other stuff- "Y-yeah...I have a big stupid laptop...theres also a binder of pictures n stuff...There's my nook too"

Written in the stars…

o__O; Greek mythology, it's been a while since I've heard any stories from that ><; hmm, Athene = Athena? Yes, the weaving! Spiders and their webs! D;

:3 Roadtrip?! Yes, definitely depends on how long the roadtrip is for also o:
Nook? *ponders what that is* D: And a laptop's not entirely stupid, you could use it, sometimes maybe? Ooh, do you scrapbook, Mo? :3

A million miles away.

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
Delicate Wish

Yep : ) pffft oh god scrapbooks. Imagine all the papercuts and the misfortunes with glue? xD She'd never even get to the scissors and Lotus would come home to the table stuck to the ceiling, tire treads everywhere in glue XDDD ....I should do something like that...>:3

-He thought about this and shrugged- "Well...I guess depends on wherever you wanna go. Hm..." -She pokes T-bird- "Can you manage flying over an ocean?"
"... Probably not on my tank. not unless you wanna bring exta cans and be hanging out of the trunk trying to refill all the way..." eek ... -Does NOT like heights- ... "Oh hell no." "Heh, thats what I thought. How 'bout we wait for the Pacific to shrink some?" -Outlier tries not to stare or chuckle at this- "Uh...Well, all my Books are in a Storage place since I move around..and even his trunk isn't that big. Ford-san and some of the others got it for Christmas/birthday." -She wasn't sure what a scrapbook was, but she had the picture binder and the art binder. Most of his pictures were still on his camera or stick for space.- "Um...no? Yes? And the laptop use for everything."

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mathematical Outlier
Yep : ) pffft oh god scrapbooks. Imagine all the papercuts and the misfortunes with glue? xD She'd never even get to the scissors and Lotus would come home to the table stuck to the ceiling, tire treads everywhere in glue XDDD ....I should do something like that...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-He thought about this and shrugged- "Well...I guess depends on wherever you wanna go. Hm..." -She pokes T-bird- "Can you manage flying over an ocean?"
"... Probably not on my tank. not unless you wanna bring exta cans and be hanging out of the trunk trying to refill all the way..." eek ... -Does NOT like heights- ... "Oh hell no." "Heh, thats what I thought. How 'bout we wait for the Pacific to shrink some?" -Outlier tries not to stare or chuckle at this- "Uh...Well, all my Books are in a Storage place since I move around..and even his trunk isn't that big. Ford-san and some of the others got it for Christmas/birthday." -She wasn't sure what a scrapbook was, but she had the picture binder and the art binder. Most of his pictures were still on his camera or stick for space.- "Um...no? Yes? And the laptop use for everything."

Written in the stars…

Okay xD; maybe I should have thought that over before typing it ehehe ><; oh yay, did you get inspired Mo? This sounds quite fun though I'm sure Lotus is going to be really mad :3~

I pictured a flying car Harry Potter-style o-o; now how long until the Pacific shrinks, does that mean never, Thunderbird xDD; hehe?
Ohh, I see now o: technology at its finest
I kind of lol-ed thinking Mo would go shop at Barnes & Nobles for some reason ><; Laptop usefulness + 100% emotion_awesome

A million miles away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff