Welcome to Gaia! ::

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Quote:
To my dearest Delicate Wish,

-fights as the shadows pull the cloaked form deeper into the growing darkness- As darkness closes in, my time left here flows away to nothing, as if only sand in the hourglass, doomed to walk the shadows until allowed to be free again. They wish to take the light that passes forth to my eyes and bind it. Forever building the walls of darkness close around me my dear. Never fear them my dear, for one day I shall return. From the shadows this cold soul will one day return to dance with you.

Darkened Soul

(This is... beautiful emo ) Yes, please do escape one day, and come back to (teach me how to) dance D;

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
><; Ah, the forum's still letting me reply so the last replies...

Quote:

<3

XOXO,
Madame_Dubois

^^; It's sweet of you to send me a Valentine~

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know what you do when you're alone.
I know the way you breathe.
The way you sleep.
The way your body moves ...

The Gijinka Anon

D: Where are you? *stares behind* Hmm, now what was a gijinka again...? Google time, I guess~

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D; A green bed? Wth? && nah, I'm more comfortable on my own bed~

Quote:

Happy belated V Day~! May all your chocolates be sweet and your smiles be bright! <3

-VFairy

c: Ah, happy belated Valentine's to you as well and thank you~

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
Delicate Wish
Sorry for not responding ;~; literally signed off...

o__o; GLADoS was saying that she calculated that -insert name here- would be her Valentine xDD; nuu, cake is a lie too? ;~; Ice-cream cake is even more... tempting D:
^^; Ah, I see, so that's what you do Mo, do you deal with GLADoS too? I saw that xDD; && Fred got you? :3

Just out of curiosity, if you don't mind going ooc, is Outlier from a game reference or anything? o-o;

No worries, I've been on/off and playying Assassins creed and things. atleast you got back eventually n_n
"Hm... N-nope never met her, Though I do deall with Gremlin X from time to time...He's just as annoying as Wheatley.." -She trails off thoughtfully- xD she made me hungry now, though I shouldn't eat icecream "Nope. I just f-finally remembered w-where I s-seen him from.." Oocs ok. I'm so similar anyway it's sometimes funny. And uh....not far as I know... Outlier's what happened when I combined watching too much Naruto and Bleach sweatdrop then just coming up with the little poem and Lotus needing a weilder. It would be cool if the story and the characters get to be made a game though OwO.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mathematical Outlier
No worries, I've been on/off and playying Assassins creed and things. atleast you got back eventually n_n
"Hm... N-nope never met her, Though I do deall with Gremlin X from time to time...He's just as annoying as Wheatley.." -She trails off thoughtfully- xD she made me hungry now, though I shouldn't eat icecream "Nope. I just f-finally remembered w-where I s-seen him from.." Oocs ok. I'm so similar anyway it's sometimes funny. And uh....not far as I know... Outlier's what happened when I combined watching too much Naruto and Bleach sweatdrop then just coming up with the little poem and Lotus needing a weilder. It would be cool if the story and the characters get to be made a game though OwO.

We always get back eventually, glad you had something to do though ><; umm thanks for the Teddy o-o; *snuggles* I feel like I'm spamming the forum replying now ;~; all my fault. emotion_facepalm

I really ought look up all these unfamiliar names and why no ice-cream? D: Darn, I was thinking Fred would get chu too ;~; he was running during Halloween or Christmas, I'm sure...

XDD; It would awesome if I could meet a person like you, so similar to a rather different anon ><; yes, they should, could completely imagine this in my mind~ && btw, Thunderbird just reminded me of a song [from a while back] after thinking about it for a while... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbPz8QC45jU The lyrics were rather... weird ehehe...

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
Delicate Wish

Yes... And I learned Altair cannot swim... classified_fu (SOO loves Ezio better) Well ey, they left it open for writing so...=w= Can always move somewhere else if ye want. Maybe if I ever get my lazy a** and write/figure out the story they will. Or I can learn graphics/videogames and do it myself one day MINT CHOCOCHIP FTW!!! Heehee theres also This one -Goes to find Thunderbird cd now-

"Meh.. N-not supposed to ha-have milk really.. doesn't s-stop me though. Hm...Yes, I'm surprised he didn't noticed when I yelled HI FRED at top of my lungs... Maybe he was busy? Aw well."

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mathematical Outlier
Yes... And I learned Altair cannot swim... classified_fu (SOO loves Ezio better) Well ey, they left it open for writing so...=w= Can always move somewhere else if ye want. Maybe if I ever get my lazy a** and write/figure out the story they will. Or I can learn graphics/videogames and do it myself one day MINT CHOCOCHIP FTW!!! Heehee theres also This one -Goes to find Thunderbird cd now-

"Meh.. N-not supposed to ha-have milk really.. doesn't s-stop me though. Hm...Yes, I'm surprised he didn't noticed when I yelled HI FRED at top of my lungs... Maybe he was busy? Aw well."

xDDD; So biased... just saying that reminds me of stats ><;
I suppose so, I thought they were going to close the forums but oh wells. (: Ooh, yes, sounds like so much work though Dx; Mint chocochip o-o; I'm honestly not sure if they sell that here xDD; that song *almost falling off her chair laughing*... you're awesome Mo :3

Don't let it stop you now lactose intolerance? o: ah, perhaps some other day then ;~; Fred... is out there being um... ><;

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
Delicate Wish
Mathematical Outlier

xDDD; So biased... just saying that reminds me of stats ><;
I suppose so, I thought they were going to close the forums but oh wells. (: Ooh, yes, sounds like so much work though Dx; Mint chocochip o-o; I'm honestly not sure if they sell that here xDD; that song *almost falling off her chair laughing*... you're awesome Mo :3

Don't let it stop you now lactose intolerance? o: ah, perhaps some other day then ;~; Fred... is out there being um... ><;

xD staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatsssssssssss~ Yep Mamma Earth dun like me ;3; That was about the only song I know about a Thunderbird n_n "Sure, maybe. He does have a job after all..."

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mathematical Outlier
xD staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatsssssssssss~ Yep Mamma Earth dun like me User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.; That was about the only song I know about a Thunderbird n_n "Sure, maybe. He does have a job after all..."

Someone's really enthusiastic xDD; ehehe... Awws *huggles Mo* ;~; We'll have to find a way around the rule~
And ><; I didn't even know any songs about Thunderbirds o-o; just thought of the artist LOL.

^^; I wonder what he does... o-o; huh, maybe we'll never know o:

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
Delicate Wish

Someone's really enthusiastic xDD; ehehe... Awws *huggles Mo* ;~; We'll have to find a way around the rule~
And ><; I didn't even know any songs about Thunderbirds o-o; just thought of the artist LOL.

^^; I wonder what he does... o-o; huh, maybe we'll never know o:

I did, my coffee. =w= I have one no matter what. It's only really that time of the month it comes back to bite me classified_fu Only things I know about thunderbirds are about the car and that they're involved in some soiux legends. spirits or something ...idk why I suddenly liked Thunderbirds o.O I like alot of classics

-she scratched his head and thought about it- "Uh...Isn't he a barber or something? albiet crazy one Hm..."

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mathematical Outlier
I did, my coffee. =w= I have one no matter what. It's only really that time of the month it comes back to bite me classified_fu Only things I know about thunderbirds are about the car and that they're involved in some soiux legends. spirits or something ...idk why I suddenly liked Thunderbirds o.O I like alot of classics

-she scratched his head and thought about it- "Uh...Isn't he a barber or something? albiet crazy one Hm..."

;~; I've had coffee only once in my life... gyahh, it's okay, do it as long as it doesn't kill you or hurt you badly~
O____O; That sounds so cool, maybe the legends started your liking for Thunderbirds?

Maybe... he kind of reminded me of Sweeney Todd, though I don't think Todd has that creepy smile. Does Fred go crazy murdering people too? gonk

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
Delicate Wish
;~; I've had coffee only once in my life... gyahh, it's okay, do it as long as it doesn't kill you or hurt you badly~
O____O; That sounds so cool, maybe the legends started your liking for Thunderbirds?

Maybe... he kind of reminded me of Sweeney Todd, though I don't think Todd has that creepy smile. Does Fred go crazy murdering people too? gonk

-loosely finds a definition for "kill/hurt badly"- "Hm..Maybe, Mighta learned about that after..."

"Hm... I see..." -She goes to google this "Sweeney Todd" -I have no idea, I think he's only in one episode, Haven't seen the series in a while..

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mathematical Outlier
-loosely finds a definition for "kill/hurt badly"- "Hm..Maybe, Mighta learned about that after..."

"Hm... I see..." -She goes to google this "Sweeney Todd" -I have no idea, I think he's only in one episode, Haven't seen the series in a while..

emotion_donotwant Why do you always find the loose definitions for this stuff?

><; Ehehe, um, there's a movie on Sweeney Todd o-o; he's a barber who goes around killing people for revenge... Where is Fred from? Dx; *still doesn't know*

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
Delicate Wish
Mathematical Outlier

emotion_donotwant Why do you always find the loose definitions for this stuff?

><; Ehehe, um, there's a movie on Sweeney Todd o-o; he's a barber who goes around killing people for revenge... Where is Fred from? Dx; *still doesn't know*

Uh......xD Uh....-Sweatdrops-
"Ooooo movie. Like movies sometimes..."-Thinks of movies like Christine, the Grudge, cars 2- So he is sorta like Fred then ne? "I shall have to find this movie...I think Fred is from TV. There's a cartoon if I remember right." (-Loves the smartass computer-)

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mathematical Outlier
Uh......xD Uh....-Sweatdrops-
"Ooooo movie. Like movies sometimes..."-Thinks of movies like Christine, the Grudge, cars 2- So he is sorta like Fred then ne? "I shall have to find this movie...I think Fred is from TV. There's a cartoon if I remember right." (-Loves the smartass computer-)

Still waiting for a reason gonk you like to leave me clueless, don't you?

o___O; Interesting mix of movies, though I don't think I've heard of Chrisine. Yeah, I guess so... Oh hey, I saw part of Courage, though if Fred was in it, I don't remember him Dx; gyahh, bad memory... *goes to google*

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
Delicate Wish

whee N-no, not really! uh...Just all kindsa bad luck is all. The character is sometimes perpetually "WHY DIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME!? Though funny enough I broke a chair last night. Was just sitting doing a puzzle + it snapped when I tried pulling in slightly emotion_facepalm

-Mo looks surprised for a while- "Wow n-never heard of h-her? Duh boy...Hell hath no Fury like a 1958 Plymouth. She's a car with a mind of its own that goes on a rampage. At one point and time they set her on fire, crush her and everything, but eventually she comes back...And she is Not happy. I tried watching some Courage on youtube but nope. Gonna have to find it on Boomerang" -He trails off slightly pink. Is on Chirstine's side in the first half of the movie-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff