Welcome to Gaia! ::

This Devil Wears Converse
II_You_Wuz_Forgotten_II
hey Devil. Remember me? The person you were gonna give 100k too...
Yeah, Jessica Hottie, right? Is this your old account?
No this is my new one. I just changed my name. Listen can I have that 100k? I have been waiting very patiently for a while.

RandiTrigger's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Witch

II_You_Wuz_Forgotten_II
No this is my new one. I just changed my name. Listen can I have that 100k? I have been waiting very patiently for a while.
Well considering I gave you 50k like what, a few weeks ago? And it's not like I owe you. I didn't trade you anything for this gold, I'm just giving it to you because I saw a kid who I believed, for once in my life, had been hacked and was trying to get her money back by fishing.

Kid, the only time you come around is when you're asking for gold, and you post it in public forums and places like that and you imply I OWE you gold. I don't OWE you gold, and if you claim I do Gaia can just go through all of my interactions with you ever and they'll know I don't.

It's not very nice the way you're handling this, and honestly it wouldn't bother me that much if you'd just pop in to say hi once in awhile instead of demanding gold from me. If I'm considerate you give you gold at all shouldn't you at least be nice to me?

You're lucky I gave you anything at all, and then afterwards you sort of insulted my by saying I'm too old to be on Gaia. Which I'm not, there are a lot of Gaians on here in their TWENTIES. I am NOT that old yet.

So please, stop coming around here and acting like all I am is an ATM. That's not nice. Not that i think you really care about being nice? I don't even know how old you are because every time you tell me you say it's a different number, but I feel like you've got to be at least old enough to know how to extort weak people.

And I'm generous, but there IS a line I will draw, and you've reached it. And don't come around with another mule because you got another account banned. I don't need an ignore button to ignore people.
II_You_Wuz_Forgotten_II
Well considering I gave you 50k like what, a few weeks ago? And it's not like I owe you. I didn't trade you anything for this gold, I'm just giving it to you because I saw a kid who I believed, for once in my life, had been hacked and was trying to get her money back by fishing.

Kid, the only time you come around is when you're asking for gold, and you post it in public forums and places like that and you imply I OWE you gold. I don't OWE you gold, and if you claim I do Gaia can just go through all of my interactions with you ever and they'll know I don't.

It's not very nice the way you're handling this, and honestly it wouldn't bother me that much if you'd just pop in to say hi once in awhile instead of demanding gold from me. If I'm considerate you give you gold at all shouldn't you at least be nice to me?

You're lucky I gave you anything at all, and then afterwards you sort of insulted my by saying I'm too old to be on Gaia. Which I'm not, there are a lot of Gaians on here in their TWENTIES. I am NOT that old yet.

So please, stop coming around here and acting like all I am is an ATM. That's not nice. Not that i think you really care about being nice? I don't even know how old you are because every time you tell me you say it's a different number, but I feel like you've got to be at least old enough to know how to extort weak people.

And I'm generous, but there IS a line I will draw, and you've reached it. And don't come around with another mule because you got another account banned. I don't need an ignore button to ignore people.

Well, I'm not DEMANDING gold. Its just you promised me 100k. and you gave me 50k. So that just leaves 50k. And I still believe. I don't think you'e old and I know i'm not being nice its just--My boyfriend boke up with me and i'm kind of going thru some stuff rite now and i just need some support. I need to spend money. And I thought we were friends.

RandiTrigger's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Witch

II_You_Wuz_Forgotten_II

Well, I'm not DEMANDING gold. Its just you promised me 100k. and you gave me 50k. So that just leaves 50k. And I still believe. I don't think you'e old and I know i'm not being nice its just--My boyfriend boke up with me and i'm kind of going thru some stuff rite now and i just need some support. I need to spend money. And I thought we were friends.
Well if it's support you need you can always talk about your problems or work them out with someone instead. Spending money never really solved anything, take it from me. My mom has been wasting money her whole life and it doesn't fix that you're still upset. If you really want someone to talk to you could always talk to me if you really consider me a friend.

This being said man you've only talked to me like three times, and it wasn't much conversation because you just kept asking how much gold I had in between every three or four sentences.

So, you know, if you really got dumped I'm sorry, but I'm really starting not to feel good about this situation. Why not find somebody to talk to? Anybody really. A teacher, a friend, a random Gaian. There are plenty of people who will listen to you, and you might not know them now, but you have to make friends first.

That's pretty much it.
II_You_Wuz_Forgotten_II

Well if it's support you need you can always talk about your problems or work them out with someone instead. Spending money never really solved anything, take it from me. My mom has been wasting money her whole life and it doesn't fix that you're still upset. If you really want someone to talk to you could always talk to me if you really consider me a friend.

This being said man you've only talked to me like three times, and it wasn't much conversation because you just kept asking how much gold I had in between every three or four sentences.

So, you know, if you really got dumped I'm sorry, but I'm really starting not to feel good about this situation. Why not find somebody to talk to? Anybody really. A teacher, a friend, a random Gaian. There are plenty of people who will listen to you, and you might not know them now, but you have to make friends first.

That's pretty much it.

So thats it, i guess? Im like crying because I really do consider you a friend and i'm only 13! im only 13!! How did you feel when you got dumped at 13?! NOT GOOD I PRESUME!
II_You_Wuz_Forgotten_II

So thats it, i guess? Im like crying because I really do consider you a friend and i'm only 13! im only 13!! How did you feel when you got dumped at 13?! NOT GOOD I PRESUME!
Dude you were fifteen the first time I talked to you, and then you were 14, and now you're 13.

When I was 13 and I got dumped, I'd bum around the house for a few days, go talk to a friend, and got over it pretty quick. You don't have any real dates in middle school. Nobody really considers them real.

Maybe you dont Devil, but I do. My boyfriend took me out on dates every Friday night. He broke up with me today. Well, this morning.And im really sad. If you don't want to give me the money-fine. Just know that your dead to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff