Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Informer

Fenris Solari
Bittersweet Anon
I may have to do that later... It seems interesting... Just in a very odd sort of way...

Well back to lurking while I keep an eye on the Durepuff thread. Couple of Gambindors were running around changing peoples houses. The one who got me earlier wasn't too bad, but the other is just kidnapping people. neutral Silly mini-events making people go crazy.
I hate it when people do that... Good luck...

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Vortex Paradox
Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox
Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox
Meow

"W-Woof!"

*pats head* You're adorable~

Fidgets and moves from foot to foot.

*sketches things*

Peeks.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Bittersweet Anon
Mistletoe Anon
Bittersweet Anon
Mistletoe Anon
Bittersweet Anon
Mistletoe Anon

She smiled, a slight hue on her face. She sat on the ground, patting beside her, "Then we shall talk as much as it takes to ease your sorrows little by little."
"Quite the friendly little thing, aren't you..." She sits down on the spot indicated.

She grins, but doesn't say much about that. Her tail twists and turns behind her, and she lifts her feet up and down. "This one is just showing the kindness you have given to her!~"
"I'm glad to hear you liked the poetry, love...", She responds, another small smile flickering onto her face and vanishes just as quickly.

Another smile, that was good. Better then a frown, she thought. "I truly did. Your way with words is amazing. This one is no good with such things, so it is wondrous to see!"
"Words and music have always come naturally to me... Though numbers are another matter...", she says softly, red eyes glancing over at her companion.

"Eh gad," she says, "This one is but a dunce when it comes to such things!" she giggles, not at all ashamed of it. "We can not all be perfect with every little thing. Otherwise, this life, would it be not a bore?"

Malevolent Informer

Mistletoe Anon
"Eh gad," she says, "This one is but a dunce when it comes to such things!" she giggles, not at all ashamed of it. "We can not all be perfect with every little thing. Otherwise, this life, would it be not a bore?"
"You make a fine point, love..."

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Bittersweet Anon
Mistletoe Anon

Moving her head from side to side, she can be quite the clever one when she needed. This wasn't one of those times. But still.
She yawned, sensing her body ready to pass out on her. "Forgive this one if she falls asleep on you. I have never been quite good with late nights..."

Malevolent Informer

Mistletoe Anon
Bittersweet Anon
Mistletoe Anon

Moving her head from side to side, she can be quite the clever one when she needed. This wasn't one of those times. But still.
She yawned, sensing her body ready to pass out on her. "Forgive this one if she falls asleep on you. I have never been quite good with late nights..."
"I understand if you fall asleep, sweetling... If you want, I have oft been told that my lap is quite comfortable...", the poet responds. She smiles softly at her companion, feeling tired herself but not feeling the need to sleep yet. That was probably her insomnia causing trouble.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Bittersweet Anon
Mistletoe Anon
Bittersweet Anon
Mistletoe Anon

"I understand if you fall asleep, sweetling... If you want, I have oft been told that my lap is quite comfortable...", the poet responds. She smiles softly at her companion, feeling tired herself but not feeling the need to sleep yet. That was probably her insomnia causing trouble.

With a yawn she smiles, leaning down and placing her head on her lap. She was very tired after such a day. So she closed her eyes and allowed her mind to muse the dream lands.

Malevolent Informer

Mistletoe Anon
Bittersweet Anon
Mistletoe Anon
Bittersweet Anon
Mistletoe Anon

With a yawn she smiles, leaning down and placing her head on her lap. She was very tired after such a day. So she closed her eyes and allowed her mind to muse the dream lands.
Still smiling slightly, she idly plays with her sleeping companions hair, her fingers always seeming to be actively doing something. "Pleasant dreams, love..."
Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox
Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox
Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox
Meow

"W-Woof!"

*pats head* You're adorable~

Fidgets and moves from foot to foot.

*sketches things*

Peeks.

Oh, um, p- please don't.... I'm a terrible artist, I just sketch things for fun from time to time, but I never show anyone....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff