Lady Boners

I have them. 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
I lost mine. ;c 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 5 ]
I never had one. 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Gosh, I need to think of a better title for this thread but roll with this for now. So I guess this is pretty much self explanatory. I have a few things to say first:
      - Thank you. I know it will take me some time to reply to your letter but I have to say it. Thank you. I want you to know that first.
      - I'll have to be really really determined to finish replying to your letters like in time. I sort of take a lot of time to think of a reply to each one because I like to reply in almost the same style you sent it to me in. Like if you sent in an RP style letter, I will have to figure out my reply through RP and also figure out how to include whatever body controlling stuff you did.
      -Just thank you. I can't stress that enough.

Anon'd me before but didn't see my reply from previous events? Here are some links. [I still have some anons to reply to those events as well. xD Bad Tilly, yes.]
      - Check out my Journal. [You can find that link from my profile]
      - Anon Thanks Xmas 2k11
      - Anon Thanks Oct. 2k11

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      To my dearest TillxGone,

I'll keep the way free and clear, and uneaten. So that box of yours can get filled with all those Valentine's heading your way. I'll keep Carl in his shop so he doesn't get to the mail.

-Anti-Carl

That is very sweet of you to say to me. My initial facial reaction was like '> w <.' And I was all like "Dawww." Really did put a smile on my face. I glad and relieved that you are going to keep Carl away from my mail. He's been eating it recently. I mean how am I suppose to pay my bills when he keeps eating them?! I do hope that the other Carl does not get too mad at you for keeping him away in his shop. Even he likes fresh air. Much appreciations. Thank you for taking the time to write me a letter. c:

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      To my dearest TillxGone,

You have nicer legs than an Isosceles right triangle.

Orly? Thanks for saying that. Gosh, I love math jokes. Really hits home in my heart because I love math and science. c: I guess you are like a triangle with a 90 degree angle; you are always right. Much appreciations. Thank you for taking the time to write to me a letter. c:

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      User Image

Darn it you two! Look at what you have done! Now I have to go visit a doctor about this. Do you know how hard it is to walk around with my heart split in half? Clearly I need to teach you both how to share. It is time I send both of you to Mannerism school! I hope the old Etiquette teacher you get hit your hands with a ruler every time you do it wrong. Ai yah.

[xD Nah, just kidding but you know, I have to react like how my character would react to it. Much appreciations. Thank you for taking the time to send me a letter. c:]

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      To my dearest TillxGone,

XOXO,
      C/O Cupid

Yes, sometimes the best words of love do not have to be said. c: Much appreciations. Thank you for taking the time to send me a letter.

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      To my dearest TillxGone,

Happy Valentine's Day!
      Hope your day is filled with cupcakes, unicorns, rainbows, bunnies, frosting, and GIRAFFES!!
      YOU CAN'T FORGET GIRAFFES!

From, Anonymous
      yum_cupcake yum_strawberry yum_puddi

Yes, Thank you for the Valentine's day wishes. I hope your day is filled with all of the same things plus cats. CATS. I mean can you really forget about the cats? I mean, I love cats. So remember, cats. Anyways. Much appreciations. Thank you for taking the time to write to me and send me a letter. c:

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      To my dearest TillxGone,
      Will you go out with me?
      User Image

But I am not a cute Korean boy! Lol. Okay. c:
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Much appreciations. Thank you for taking the time to send me a letter. c:

Winter Bunny

22,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Generous 100
getting some love there arnt you tilly~

Dangerous Lover

Sisterbroken
getting some love there arnt you tilly~
User Image

^ ^ I guess so.
      I'm trying my best to reply to them all as quickly as possible.

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      To my dearest TillxGone,

"Hello darling, welcome to my clinic." He says, in that husky voice you've always known. "Yes, I'm wearing pink to day. You know. To go with our little theme this week." He walks to the door, as he talks, locking it with a click. He turns to you and say, "Now, shall we begin our private session?" He smirks, and pushes you down to the chair right in front of his desk. "Don't just watch me, enjoy me." He pushes a finger on your lips, before you could even reply. "Don't just want me, darling, feel me." His coat drops and he nears himself to you, he starts to caresses your thigh, and starts kissing you all over.

-Dr. Feel Good

She did not understand why she was here. It was not time for her yearly doctor visit but the little postcard she received in the mail a few days ago told her to stop by for a visit. His office smelled like sex. He smelled like sex. Even the flowers smelled like sex. [Which is rather odd I do say so myself.] "Tch," she hissed through her teeth while watching his every move. The way he looked. The way he walked. The way he talked. Gosh she wanted to tear him apart. "Hello, indeed," Tilly cooed at him," What a becoming shade of pink that is for you. It almost matches well with my hair." 'Click'. Oh, he shouldn't had done that. So that is what he wanted from her? A little plaything in a game of Doctor. "I'd rather decli- Hey!" she said as he pressed her down into the seat. "Don't just watch me, enjoy me," she heard him say to her. Oh this doctor was looking for trouble. A snarky reply was about to come out of her but he hushed her up by pressing his finger to her lips. She twitched and had a glare in her eyes. Who did he think he was? Tilly was about to bite his finger when he said to her,"Don't just want me, darling, feel me." Challenge accepted. The moment he dropped his coat. The moment he started to touch her with his hands. The moment he planted a kiss on her. It was game over for him but game started for her. Her hand grabbed the wrist of his hand on her thigh. Her other hand weaved its fingers through his hair and tugged his head back just so one of his ears was near her lips. "Don't touch," she cooed into his ear," What you can't afford." Pricey b***h is pricey. She was not the kind to easily welcome such acts unless she permitted them. "Clearly, doctor," Tilly said while letting go of his hair and tracing down his spine with her nails," it is time you get a taste of your own medicine." There was a look of hunger in her eyes. She was the predator and he was the prey. She wanted to devour him alive. The tables have turned just like how she quickly turned him to have him in the hot seat. Tilly kept a firm grasp on one of his wrists and had it pressed against the arm of the chair. "Now, be a good little doctor," she said while leaning in and even went as far as pressing her right knee between his legs just so it rested against the edge of the chair. "I'll feel you real," a smirk came on her face," good." The beast was unleashed for she ran her tongue along the side of his neck and bit down. She was not a vampire. She was just a merciless biter.

Winter Bunny

22,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Generous 100
TillxGone

tell me about it heart so much love but not fast enough to respond to them all properly

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      To my dearest TillxGone,

If I were a boy....
      I would chop your head right off and then stick my p***s down your exposed throat!! <3

Valentine Geisha

I admire your enthusiasm but no thank you. I do enjoy my head being attached to the rest of my body. I do question how you were able to gain such a title of Geisha. You are not a romantic woman of the night. By romantic, I do not mean like the stereotypical kissy kissy love kind. I mean a heighten sense of emotion. You have none except your bizarre enthusiasm. I am sure you are still a pretty girl. I mean makeup does wonderful things.

[Just kidding. xD But man. That letter was a little bizarre but well you sent it to me so okay then. Much appreciations I suppose. Thank you for taking the time to send me a letter. c:]

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      To my dearest TillxGone,

The skies are pink and the people cheery
      but your world is quite dreary
      for you are alone on Valentine’s Day
      with not even a friend to say
      it will be alright you don’t need someone
      because they are all having fun
      around you a fog rolls in
      silencing the lover’s din
      and you feel your hand being taken
      and slightly shaken
      before there is a kiss on your lips
      and words whispered into the air
      “the most fair
      I have found you at last
      I can’t believe I let you slip past
      here a gift for you
      as I can’t stay here longer than the morning dew.”
      ~Whimsical Fantasy

Sad it was to be alone. Tragic really. Having to watch others all around me. All of them seem to have someone while I was alone. Yet, the fog that came around me, it changed me a little. Whoever took my hand. Whoever placed that kiss on my lips. Whoever whispered those sweet words to me. Thank you. I hate to know that you can only live for such a short amount of time. You are like the ghost kiss. There but not and leave me wanting to have more.

[D; Sorry that my reply was lame! I really do thank you for taking the time to write to me and to send me a letter. This poem like story made me smile and feel a little yearning in my heart. Much appreciations. <3]

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      To my dearest TillxGone,
      I watch you sleep
      late at night.
      And wonder when the time is right
      So that I can sneak upon you in the night.

Listen now and listen how.
      To the story that I am about to tell.
      There’s nothing left to fear
      So cry and shed a single tear
      So that you can think there is nothing to fear.

I sneak upon you in the dark
      and silently listen to your scream of terror.
      Your mind flashes error and error.
      I enjoy the sound, lovely to my ears and crackle a laugh that only you can hear.
      “It won’t take long my sweet,
      so do try to not cheat.”
      Tender words spoken in bittersweet.
      I do hope you leaned your facts
      For now I shall say adieu,
      happy valentines to you.

Watch me while I watch you.
      Listening to the clock tick and tock by.
      I'm planning my counter while you think I sleep.
      I'm waiting for you to attack.
      I'm waiting for you to attack.

Make me cry? Oh that will be easy.
      You and I know that already.
      Come at me though.
      Give me a show.

Listen to me scream. Listen to me cry.
      Wrap your arms around me and hold me tight.
      Don't let me go though. Don't let me go.
      Scare me. Frighten me. Watch me.
      I'll struggle in your arms as much as you like.
      I'll let you drink in the sight of the defenseless me.
      But make it fun. Make it fun.
      I hope you learned your facts.
      I'll devour you away.
      I'll tie you up and gag you.
      I'll ruin you like you ruined me.
      Careful my love. Didn't you know?
      There is never a goodbye from me. There is never an escape from me.
      Think you are the murderer? Think again.

[xD Yeah. I never really been rather mind bending anons like this one. xD I had to think about how my character would react to this sort of attack in the night. She is...well...guess she likes this sort of thing...maybe. I did like this anon letter, though. I can think of this as sensual or as something scary. xD I like to pick the kind that makes my mind tick. Sorry for my late reply. Thank you for taking the time to send me this letter. Much appreciations. <3]

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      To my dearest TillxGone,

Anon message

XOXO,
      C/O Cupid

xD Yes, thank you for an anon message of an anon message. Clearly this is some funky anon-ception. Well a letter is a letter I suppose. So much appreciations. Thank you for sending me a letter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff