I have them. 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
I lost mine. ;c 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 5 ]
I never had one. 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Dangerous Lover

The Loveless Bones
User Image

My dear acquaintance, you shall be doomed to remain as just bones if the thought continues to leave you. I don't know how to help you because all you gave me was just your fear of time. You don't seem to fear it anymore, though.
TillxGone
The Loveless Bones
User Image

My dear acquaintance, you shall be doomed to remain as just bones if the thought continues to leave you. I don't know how to help you because all you gave me was just your fear of time. You don't seem to fear it anymore, though.

They day has passed, and I now have more time. I'm sorry I'm not much in the information department. ((He only forgot the thought because I did. ._ . ))

Dangerous Lover

The Loveless Bones
User Image

[:U Whelp. Back to the drawing board. x3 Maybe you'll have an epiphany and remember what it was. ]

It is fine...you. I really don't know what to call you. Do you remember your name? But how can you have more time when before you were so worried about it running out?
TillxGone
The Loveless Bones
User Image

[:U Whelp. Back to the drawing board. x3 Maybe you'll have an epiphany and remember what it was. ]

It is fine...you. I really don't know what to call you. Do you remember your name? But how can you have more time when before you were so worried about it running out?

(( Lol maybe. Or he'll tell me about it again.))

My time to remember what it was to help my cause was up two days ago. It started over, now I have the year ahead of me. As for my name, I can't say I recall it..

Dangerous Lover

The Loveless Bones
User Image

[:U Harass him~! Harass him for a long long time~! xD He'll have to tell you...maybe. ]

Then I shall give you a name for now. I shall call you Loveless because I wouldn't want to call you Bones unless you have a better name to call yourself. Maybe we should call you Time. Yet, knowing that your chance slipped away is rather disheartening. I mean, you have to wait for another year to come by to have the thought again or do whatever that thought was suppose to help you with. Well, least you can think.
TillxGone
The Loveless Bones
User Image

[:U Harass him~! Harass him for a long long time~! xD He'll have to tell you...maybe. ]

Then I shall give you a name for now. I shall call you Loveless because I wouldn't want to call you Bones unless you have a better name to call yourself. Maybe we should call you Time. Yet, knowing that your chance slipped away is rather disheartening. I mean, you have to wait for another year to come by to have the thought again or do whatever that thought was suppose to help you with. Well, least you can think.

((That may be a good idea, I know not doing something like that gave me almost a year of waiting for one of my characters.
Also! I have clothes now.))

Loveless? Ah! That's it. I'm loveless.. Love is what I have lost...

Dangerous Lover

The Loveless Bones
User Image

[xD Yes. You are finally not a naked skeleton anymore. Looking good. ]

You lost love? Well then, I suggest you go find it.
TillxGone
The Loveless Bones
User Image

[xD Yes. You are finally not a naked skeleton anymore. Looking good. ]

You lost love? Well then, I suggest you go find it.

((I think I have a thing for starting off as a nude skeleton.. This would be the second time.))

I don't know how... I don't know why I lost it.

Dangerous Lover

The Loveless Bones
User Image

[It's okay. I won't judge you for what you like. xD]

Well of course you don't know, I mean you don't remember what happened to you. However, with time, I say, you'll remember what had happened. What if someone you loved stopped loving you? Or maybe this person was found taking your love for granted. Or maybe society turned its back on you and deprived you of the love you wanted.
TillxGone
The Loveless Bones
User Image

[It's okay. I won't judge you for what you like. xD]

Well of course you don't know, I mean you don't remember what happened to you. However, with time, I say, you'll remember what had happened. What if someone you loved stopped loving you? Or maybe this person was found taking your love for granted. Or maybe society turned its back on you and deprived you of the love you wanted.

((Yays. <3 ))

Maybe I will.. Would be nice. I thank you kindly for you help. *takes a low bow*

Dangerous Lover

The Loveless Bones
User Image

You are welcome but are you taking your leave?
TillxGone
The Loveless Bones
User Image

You are welcome but are you taking your leave?

Take my leave? I may do that.. But I have no place to go, and don't think I planned on going.

Dangerous Lover

The Loveless Bones
User Image

Sorry, I was guessing because you thanked me and gave me a bow.
TillxGone
The Loveless Bones
User Image

Sorry, I was guessing because you thanked me and gave me a bow.

Ah, it's alright. I just wanted to assure I didn't forget to do so.

Dangerous Lover

The Loveless Bones
User Image

What is going to happen to you? I mean, a year is a long time to wait all over again. Are you going to go on some journey to find love?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff