my sweet
      in return
      I hope you shall
      also bring me a
      kiss
      or the sound of music
      that is your name

- Pan

You shall have to wait for some time to receive a kiss from me, Pan. A kiss is a delicate gesture and I can not give it around so easily. I blow you a kiss for your efforts but remember that I only kiss those who earn it. You can say my name all you want but I won’t come running to you until I see you fitting.

[Oooo. Ouch. I am so mean to you. :c But you know, just going off of what is on my mind. I do thank you for taking the time to send me another letter. Sorry for my late response. Much appreciations. ]

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      To my dearest TillxGone,

Crazy hot mad party,
      shawty drop it low for me,
      you can keep me company,
      you look sweet
      smell like honey!

XOXO,
      C/O Cupid

Party all night long with me? Do you think you can handle this? I can't be tamed you see. You can call me your honey but be careful dear, I can sting like a bee.

[:U Dang. I am so lame for giving you such a late reply. Please forgive me for it. I do appreciate that you took the time to send me this letter. Thank you. <3 ]

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      You are about to sit down to eat your valentine's chocolates when you feel a pair of masculin arms wrap around your waist. A soft kiss is planted atop your head, before a silky but deep voice whispers in your ear.

"Ah...what a lovely little lass...I do hope you don't mind...but..." He smirks as he reaches up and, in one swift movement, he grabs your chocolates and dashes away, leaving you only a note that reads 'Chocolates stolen courtesy of the The Chocolate Bandit'.

It was finally her snack break and she could not wait any longer to enjoy the decadence that was chocolate. She wanted to enjoy nature with her treat and so was about to take a seat at a park bench when someone wrapped his arms around her. "Woah woah woah!" she said while trying get herself free before looking at who it was. "Seriously, who do you think you are?" Tilly kept squirming around and holding her chocolate far far away from him. Her head felt weird when he kissed the top of her head because she didn't like kisses like that. Gosh, they were so weird and awkward. There was a fire burning inside her until she heard his voice whisper in her ear. It was so silky and rich to her that it was comparable to the sweetness of the chocolate that she was dying to eat. Her body felt like it was melting a little because she finally got around to realize that a handsome man was holding her.

Her ears were lingering on every word she said until she realized something was wrong. The warmth that was radiating from him was gone and so were her chocolates! "Oh my gosh," she gasped and saw him dashing away. There was a paper in her hand and she read it. "Chocolate....bandit?" she asked herself while the fury was starting to grow. "More like dead chocolate bandit!" she shouted at him and crumpled the piece of paper up. "Get back here!" Oh this boy done wrong. So so wrong. Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn especially if it was scorn from a Tilly bee. "When I catch you," she said while closing the distance between her and him," I'm going to make you regret it!" The chase was on.

[:U Finally~! Got around to replying to this~! xD So much hope that a man was going to just hug me and spend time with me. Darn thief~! He shall face doom once Tilly catch him. Forgive me for how late my reply is though. I do thank you for taking the time to write and to send me this letter. Much appreciations. <3]

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      User Image

Simply being next to you makes me nervous
      I just don't know what to say.
      I...I love you. I really do.
      So here I am, sitting next to you
      and all I wish to do is hold your hand.
      So close, you'll never see my hand slip next to yours.
      I'll hold my breath, and count to three
      I'll make my move and then you'll see.
      My only wish is that you don't move away
      when my hand touches your soft velvet skin.

~The One Who Just Wants Yo Hold Your Hand~

What are you waiting for? It's killing me inside.
      Do it. Just do it already. I know you know that I want you to.
      I can't help but twitch me fingers a little to let you know that I want you to hold my hand.
      We're so close yet so far from each other.
      I can feel the static in the air.
      Come on. Hold my hand. I don't want to be the one to make the move.
      You're the guy. You're suppose to be more brave than I am.
      I need to breathe. I can't keep holding my breath anymore in anticipation.
      Hurry up already. I want to hold your hand.
      I want to interlace my fingers with yours and never let you go again.

[:U Blargh. I hope this was okay. I thought that this letter was really cute and rather sweet. > w < Ahh, it reminds me of young innocent love. Where hand holding was such a big step. Please forgive me for my extremely late reply. Didn't meant for that. :c I do thank you for taking the time to send me this letter, Much appreciations. <3 ]

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      To my dearest TillxGone,

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mgKQoT16Rn
      Happy(almost) Valentines Day Beautiful!<3.
      ((p.s. sorry it sounds bad. Im sick at the moment.D; ))

XOXO,
      C/O Cupid

xD Thank you sweetheart. You sure do know how to win a girl's attention with your singing. What a romantic song. I don't think it was bad at all. It was cute and I do admire your courage to sing even though you were sick. Happy [belated] Valentine's Day sweetheart. <3 Thank you for taking the time to record this message. Forgive me for my extremely late reply. Much appreciations. <3

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      To my dearest TillxGone,

You are beautiful, and never let any perceived imperfection of flesh or mind convince you otherwise.

XOXO,
      C/O Cupid

Thank you for the sweet reminder. It makes me smile to see the word "beautiful." c: Thank you for taking the time to send me a letter. Sorry for my late reply. Much appreciations. <3

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Updates:
      Replied to some previous anon letters. Still have around 6 more to finish. Just saying. Maybe I have replied to your anon. Check around.

Dangerous Lover

Quote:
User Image
Here, have a slice, it`s fresh from the oven.

User Image
Ohoho!
Now of course you`ll be returning the gift graciously on White Day by yours truly!

User Image
SO AFTER I FINISH BAKING, THESE ARE YOUR TRUE MOTIVES!

User Image
- eating cake in the background -

User Image

Thank you for the cake, miss. -Starts eating it happily- It seems he's rather unhappy about me eating cake but I shall return the favor soon to you with chocolates and several other small gifts.

[xD Ai yah. I could had replied to this sooner but I was fairly busy during the week. Finally got some time to sit down and to work on my replies. I do hope you forgive me for how late my reply is. Thank you for taking the time to send me this letter. Much appreciations. <3]

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yours,
      -The Heartbreak Hooligan

xD Gosh, that saying can be rather sexy if I don't think about the zombie eating me. Anyways, forgive me for my late response. I do thank you for taking the time to send me this letter. Much appreciations. <3

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      Two girls approach you; one is dark-haired with teal-colored eyes hidden behind silver-framed glasses. Her long hair flutters in the wind as she stands in front of you. The other is a little taller, with auburn, spiky hair, and her onyx eyes glitter.

"Do it, Yami," the taller girl tells the smaller girl with a grin. The dark-haired girl flushes slightly and nods. She raises a hand and you notice that she's wearing black, fingerless gloves imbedded with an icy-blue crystal. Her eyes glow with the same color and an icy-blue heart forms.

"Happy Valentine's Day," she mumbles shyly as they leave.

- The Yami and Hikari pair, Anna and Kaya

She flinched at the girls when they came walking over to her. I mean, she didn't know what either of them had wanted from her. Tilly crossed her arms at them and watched with a careful eye. "Do what?" she asked and took a step back when Yami had lifted her hand up. The thought of whether or not this was an attack crossed her mind. But it wasn't and that lifted the weight off of her shoulders. "Oh," she said in awe and was entranced by the blue hearts," Happy Valentine's day to you two." However, she didn't want the two girls to walk away empty handed and quickly tried her best to catch up with both of them. "Wait!" she said," Wait just one moment!" Her hands sprang out and gently pulled the two to a stop and pressed a small box of chocolate into their hands. "It is not much," she said and smiled," But I hope you like it still."

[:U Blargh, I shouldn't write on an empty stomach. But I finally got this response done. Sorry for how late my response is. :c Please forgive me~! I do thank you for taking the time to send me this letter. Much appreciations. <3]

Dangerous Lover

User Image

Quote:
      I know you love cream
      so please put this on
      I had it made to fit your body alone.
      after all what doesnt look good one Miss Tillxgone?
      ~WintersFrozenThorn

Oh you know me so well my dear friend.
      How did you ever figure out my body measurements?
      I suppose I shouldn't ask such questions but I am just a little curious.
      This gift is rather flattering I must say.
      I mean you made it to fit me and only me.
      Your lady must be so lucky to have you.

[:U Ahh, I should go eat so my response are better. > n < Thank you for the gift though~! You really shouldn't have. <3 Sorry for how late my response is. Please forgive me. Thank you for taking the time to write this letter and to send me this gift. Much appreciations. <3]

Dangerous Lover

Quote:
Opening her eyes, the young female found herself in a dimly lit room, chained to a dungeon wall by her waist, wrists, and ankles. Being snatched from her bed in the middle of the night, right out from under her family's noses.. It was like her worst nightmare come true. She'd been hit over the back of the head and dragged all the way down to who knew where. Maybe it was the sewers underneath Barton.. The soft thumping sounds of bare feet padding on the stone floor came from the other side of the door. Shaking her head to clear it, the young woman squinted at the tall masculine figure that walked inside. In one hand, he held a small heart-shaped object, in the other a shot glass, currently half full.

''Ah, so you're finally awake, then cher? Took you long enough. Why humans sleep so long astounds me..'' Walking over to stand in front of his newest victim, he squats down to her level and looks into her eyes. The man wasn't wearing much, just a black nightshirt and boxers, yet both stained with the unmistakable crimson of blood. He leans forward, slightly messy blond locks falling straight to the middle of his back, snow white fringe framing a handsome face and reaching just to touch his perfect lips. He was drop dead gorgeous, like you would expect a bishounen to be. There was no other word for it. The perfectly defined features, amethyst colored eyes with slitted pupils like a cat's, with just the right amount of muscle. His abs weren't exactly a sculpted six pack most women were fond of, but there was definitely some definition to his body. He was perfection in its purest form. Placing both hands, one flesh one metal, on either side of the young woman's shackles, he continued to stare. A smirk played about the corners of his lips.

''It's your lucky day darling, for you are about to perish. I have chosen you as my next victim. Don't bother trying to escape. I've given you a muscle relaxant so you won't struggle and chafe your beautiful skin. Your life is coming to an end, however I will make sure it is slow and painful for you.~''

Impossible. It couldn't be! But the blond was right.. she couldn't move her muscles, or even lift a finger. The pink-haired young female was cornered, and there was nothing for it. Maybe he would let her off easy with a few slashes and dump her somewhere.. The blond man gently brushed a lock of blush-colored hair away from the girl's face, fastening the heart-shaped pin securely into her hair, his smirk now fading into a languorous, laid-back expression, and placing a light kiss upon her forehead. Her cheeks grew suddenly pale, as if sick, yet she could also feel a blush creep into her cheeks at how close he was. Was she really about to be killed? Was her life going to end so soon..? Reaching into his shirt pocket, the killer brought out an intricately wrought ebony knife. A devilishly handsome smile played about his lips as he looked down upon his latest victim.

''Well, what should I start with first? Your fingers..? Or perhaps somewhere more.. sensitive?'' His voice was a soft velvety purr, barely above a whisper, with a soft growl towards the end. It was a soothing, velvety sound like none she'd ever heard before. In any other circumstances, it would have been a treat just to be graced with it.

Before she could even blink, the knife came down swiftly on her hand. The pain was agonizing. Drawing the blade out slowly and smoothly made it even worse. This man knew exactly what he was doing. He did the same to her other hand as well, working his way slowly downward, then up. It seemed just hearing her screams only seemed to entice him further. Grinning from ear to ear now, a maddening look in the depths of his eyes, he went to work slicing, dicing, carving.. such a beautiful sight, all that blood, and the screams of pain? His utter delight.

''You know love, it's much more fun if you scream louder..~''
Being covered in the female's blood didn't seem to bother him in the least, even though it was pooling around both of their feet now. Licking some of it from his fingers, he sighed. Such a wonderful feeling and an even better taste.~

She was covered in lacerations from head to toe.. not enough to kill, but enough to make her wish he would just end it already. Seeming to read his victim's mind, the man shrugged nonchalantly, bringing down the knife one last time on her shoulder before wiping it clean. ''You're not as much fun as I first thought.. Most of my victims beg for me to kill them. But not you... how strange. Well, it's time to say farewell, my dear. I'm sure I'll see you on the other side soon enough..~ Oh, and by the way..'' and here he paused, eyes tinged crimson with bloodlust, a dangerous glint in their unreadable depths. ''My name is Lucifer, Lucy's male form. Tell the devil I said hello.~''

Before the young woman could ask him what he meant by that, a wicked grin spread across Lucifer's face as he brought the knife down one last time. That's when everything went black..

Licking the blade clean, Lucifer stowed the knife once more in the pocket of his shirt and stood, leaving his victim to slowly fade away, the once black heart-shaped pin still nestled in her pink locks now stained with the crimson droplets of her blood. Just another victim of the monster hiding in the shadows...

-- The Berserker Alchemist, Lucifer

User Image

[Hnnnnggggg. Long reply shall come soon.
TillxGone
The Loveless Bones
User Image

[;D But that doesn't mean I didn't miss you. > w> xD]

Well aren't you hot and cold. Are you Yes and No as well? Maybe you're in and out as well. Oh I'm sorry, I'm just comparing you with a song I know of. I am amaze you can still have well a thought process with your brain gone. However, keep things simple but that sounds counter-productive if I tell you that.

(Awws.
I forgot to check this account..)

*tilts his head in confusion* What ever the lady says.. *nod*

Dangerous Lover

The Loveless Bones
User Image

[xD It's okay. I just thought you got bored with this. ]
      Yes, well, you have had some time. Have you been able to figure out what you were thinking about?
TillxGone
The Loveless Bones
User Image

[xD It's okay. I just thought you got bored with this. ]
      Yes, well, you have had some time. Have you been able to figure out what you were thinking about?

((Nah, I'm just spacey..))
Sadly.. It slipped my mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas