Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Hunter

To my dearest The New Headmistress,

Mind if I just call you "Mistress" at night?

XOXO,
C/O Cupid

Go ahead, love. <3

To my dearest The New Headmistress,<br /><br />You shouldn't have done that.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Ben.

How'd you know my dream?!

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
You are a knife,
And I am your matching spoon C:

XOXO,
C/O Cupid

Hehehehe <3

My beautiful steamer lady, how I wish to undress you from all those clothes and lay eyes upon your pale skin under the moonlight. Would you allow this goddess the pleasure of mortal flesh?

~Pscyhe

XOXO,
C/O Cupid

Yes, of course. ;D

Devoted Hunter

Delicate Wish
The New Headmistress
Good night! [: Cute message. :3

*poke poke* I don't suppose you're here so early in the morning are you? o: and yes, yes it was~

I just woke up lol. From a nightmare.

How are you? [:

Devoted Hunter

Chrysanthemum Noire

Hehe I see, and it's no problem. [:

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
The New Headmistress
I just woke up lol. From a nightmare.

How are you? [:

gonk I hope you're okay, was it one of those crazy nightmares or a nightmare that seemed like it could happen in reality? And good morning to you? xD;

Lol, I'm good, trying to think of new ideas for what to write User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. what've you been up to?

Devoted Hunter

Delicate Wish

Oh yes, see I have this fear of bridges and it was in a post-apocaylptic era and my grandmother was driving the car over this bridge that she didn't know was broken at the end, and we crashed in to the water and I finally got the glass busted and managed to save everyone in the car but then I started to drown. I dunno it was so scary.

Just been playing Skyrim. XD You?

Devoted Hunter

Quote:

CAVE JOHNSON HERE!

If you are hearing my voice, then that means you have just received your automated Aperture Science company Valentine card! It may be written, but you're reading it in your head with my voice.

As a company employee, we congratulate you on surviving another year working for us. If you are receiving this card and you don't remember working for us, that means we wiped your memory. So just ignore this card!

If you are a relative of a recently passed employee that has received this card, our condolences. However, Aperture Science is not responsible for injuries or loss of life during testing.

Cave Johnson, out!

DAMN YOUUU

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
The New Headmistress
Oh yes, see I have this fear of bridges and it was in a post-apocaylptic era and my grandmother was driving the car over this bridge that she didn't know was broken at the end, and we crashed in to the water and I finally got the glass busted and managed to save everyone in the car but then I started to drown. I dunno it was so scary.

Just been playing Skyrim. XD You?

D: That's really creepy emotion_hug but it's okay, it was just a dream since you're back here :3

Trying to think of new ideas to write... and maybe get some homework out of the way xD; I see a lot of people are playing Skyrim these days~

Devoted Hunter

Delicate Wish

I wish I could draw some more but my cousin has the computer that I draw on. This computer screen is going out and the colors are so messed up.

Skyrim! I love it so much, but not as much as Fallout. XD I just leveled to 37 and I think I have logged over 200 hours on it. XD I have no life.

Devoted Hunter

Quote:

cat_smilies/icon_ninja.gif Heart-shaped chocolates drop into your hand from above, and you catch a fleeting glimpse of a black tail disappearing across the rooftops. "Happy Valentines Day," reaches you as barely a whisper on the wind. cat_smilies/icon_ninja.gif

XOXO,
C/O Cupid

Thank you, I'm quite famished and the chocolate will be epic. x3 Diets suck! ]:!

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
The New Headmistress
I wish I could draw some more but my cousin has the computer that I draw on. This computer screen is going out and the colors are so messed up.

Skyrim! I love it so much, but not as much as Fallout. XD I just leveled to 37 and I think I have logged over 200 hours on it. XD I have no life.

:3 Hopefully your cousin gets off soon o-o; oh wow, that must be an old computer though... with all the messed up colors...

^^; You have a gaming life, but it's okay, I have no life either ;~;

Devoted Hunter

Delicate Wish

Nah, it's not old, just the screen. I had my laptop hooked up to an old monitor because my laptop screen shattered.

Yess gaming life! biggrin

Devoted Hunter

emotion_bigheart

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
The New Headmistress
Nah, it's not old, just the screen. I had my laptop hooked up to an old monitor because my laptop screen shattered.

I see D: that's terrible though... was it like one of those baseball shattering window situations? (though in this case, screen?)

At least you have some kind of life xD;~

Devoted Hunter

Delicate Wish
The New Headmistress

I see D: that's terrible though... was it like one of those baseball shattering window situations? (though in this case, screen?)

At least you have some kind of life xD;~

Nope, it just gave out and shattered. I dunno what happened. I just figured that I was magic. biggrin

Devoted Hunter

Quote:

It’s beautiful, the deep crimson against pale skin. I love the sight of your beautiful blood. The smell that this room is oozing of, the metallic taste and wonderful contrast against white smooth skin. Blood is pouring down your back, down your chest and down your neck. Pressing the knife down harder now. It must be painful for you. The cuts, the ragged knife digging in just under your shoulder blades… Still you won’t scream. Not a word escapes those fragile pale lips of yours. Not a single plea. Do you want me to hurt you? Do you like the pain? Show me how much it hurts, beg me to stop by giving your love.

-The Sadistic Lover

-still not begging- ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas