Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Quote:
To my dearest Brigidt,

Would you mind slipping your hand into my pocket?
I'll return the favour, if you like...

-JM

XOXO,
C/O Cupid

redface oh myy... why yes.. I can do that... only if you promise to return the favour.

egads I love Moriarty. he's such a nutter in a weird, sexy way.

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Quote:
To my dearest Brigidt,

rose are red,
violets are blue,
do my pants
look gay to you?

-Jim

XOXO,
C/O Cupid

Just a tad, deary. But not enough to make you gay... just enough for you to have a nice arse. whee
Brigidt
Quote:
To my dearest Brigidt,

Would you mind slipping your hand into my pocket?
I'll return the favour, if you like...

-JM

XOXO,
C/O Cupid

redface oh myy... why yes.. I can do that... only if you promise to return the favour.

egads I love Moriarty. he's such a nutter in a weird, sexy way.

Moriarty is the best.
also I think that scene turned me a bit hetero

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I don't know why I find it attractive. Maybe it's cause they portray him to be this genius bad boy. I'd like one of those.

Why couldn't I have had one of those for Valentine's day? rofl

Invisible Nerd

13,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
All of the ones I got in that batch I mentioned! Took longer than I thought @_@

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/anons/last-minute-v-day-wishes/t.77901321_1/#8

Shy Genius

8,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Brigidt
I dont know why I find it attractive. Maybe its cause they portray him to be this genius bad boy. Id like one of those.

Why couldnt I have had one of those for Valentines day? rofl

Genius bad boys are pretty great but I prefer the genius who fights on the side of the angels.
Reinette Rose
Brigidt
I dont know why I find it attractive. Maybe its cause they portray him to be this genius bad boy. Id like one of those.

Genius bad boys are pretty great but I prefer the genius who fights on the side of the angels.

Do you honestly think you'd want to date a genius? Dating someone with a very different IQ will make you very aware of that difference. John is just impressed with that, and Sherlock loves to show off, so it works great for them, but most people don't like to be reminded that there is so much that they don't know, especially since our society assigns so much worth to it. I feel guilty when I make people feel unintelligent.

Shy Genius

8,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Not British Just Gay
Reinette Rose
Brigidt

Do you honestly think you'd want to date a genius? Dating someone with a very different IQ will make you very aware of that difference. John is just impressed with that, and Sherlock loves to show off, so it works great for them, but most people don't like to be reminded that there is so much that they don't know, especially since our society assigns so much worth to it. I feel guilty when I make people feel unintelligent.

But just think about everything you could learn from them. Maybe dating a genius would be a drag but being friends with one would be amazing. John's pretty much living the dream.
Reinette Rose
Not British Just Gay
Reinette Rose
Brigidt

But just think about everything you could learn from them. Maybe dating a genius would be a drag but being friends with one would be amazing. John's pretty much living the dream.

But is Sherlock teaching him much? I really can't say anything about it since I don't know what your definition of "genius" is, especially since Sherlock is not an actual person and always knows everything that the writers decided he needed to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff