Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Seeker

Quote:
I shudder to admit it but he is prone to give detailed descriptions every time your hair falls differently and that is not to talk about your eyes (I wonder how he found that many adjectives for "grey" wink . And don't try to worm yourself out because Zabini already informed us you are just as bad.
And yes. Frankly, you two have been obsessed with each other since day one. Since it doesn't seem to pass and we're sick and tired of the staring... well, if this doesn't work Parkinson suggested locking you two into a closet sans wands until you either kill each other or "get it on".

- Hermione Granger & co.

Oh, he said that, did he? Well, it looks like I'll just have to have a little talk with my 'friends' later about this. And as for Potter... Well I can attest to the fact that there are over a dozen adjectives for the colour green. Anyway... Lock us in a bloody closet? Of course /she/ would suggest something like that. We've not been obsessed with each other at all, it's called being enemies, Granger. One would think you'd be smart enough to figure that one out. Not so bright, hm?

P.S. Tell Harry hello...

Dapper Seeker

Quote:

My words have run dry,
So for now I must say goodbye.
I hope that one day I may return,
So that I may give more words a turn.

-Bittersweet Anon

Thank you for all of the poems, they were brilliant.

Dapper Seeker

Quote:
I must know.
Do you want Hermione Granger?
Or a rocketship?
How is pigfarts going for you? Is Rumbleroar everything you expected? How do you survive on Mars?

--Harlequin

So many bloody questions. I'll answer one; No, I do not want Granger.

Dapper Seeker

Quote:
In Hogwarts, I was walking down the hallways until I caught sight of you. A beautiful golden-haired boy. I fell head over heels for you that I decided to follow you. As you entered into what seems to be the dueling room, I sneaked inside to take a peek.
You were dueling with someone with such magnificent spells to rule over your opponent. I stood there daydreaming about you until suddenly a spell hit me!! I literally turned into a bunny so I hopped up to you and presented a love letter with a magical spell on it and gave you a look saying: "Please don't hurt me... I just want to be your dueling partner of love."

~from Beaten Love Rabbit

I wouldn't hurt a rabbit, I'm evil but not a monster -Arches an eyebrow- A letter for me, hm? I'll be sure to read it, I suppose this is where I say thank you?

Dapper Seeker

Quote:

Hermione said she'd heard some of your minions friends mention that you were looking for some fancy new cape and definitely doesn't mean anything I just thought it'd look good on you but I happened to see it by chance and thought it'd look good on you just take it. And, er, happy belated Valentine I guess. Not that I am the least interested in you or anything. Because that would be really stupid since you don't like me we'd never get along anyway.

Sorry if it's not high enough quality for you but at least the colour is right, right?

Yours

Harry Potter

Harry.... Potter.... Scarhead,

You bought this for me...? For Valentine's Day? I had bought you something but then chickened out and chucked it into the lake. I didn't buy anything for you in return... But, er, yeah I was looking for something just like this. This is perfect. I suppose this will do. Don't worry about the quality, it's from you so that makes it priceless. I'll make do with the quality, you probably got it out of some muggle shop, right Potter? You're right, at least it is the right colour. And of course it's not a gift because you fancy me. We hate each other and always will sadly... Erm... Happy belated Valentine's Day, Harry...

Sorry about all the ink blots...my quill was messing up...?

I will wear the cloak right now

Thank you /so/ much... I appreciate it

Equally yours,

Draco Malfoy

Dapper Seeker

Quote:

I'm always by your side, in fact, on your right. Not that I think you'd know which one of us that would make me - that's above you, of course. I don't really expect to be your valentine or anything but, I was hoping you would be my valentine? You know, just like usual, it'd just sort of be a one sided thing. I can give you presents and you don't have to give me anything. You'll probably be Harry's valentine. Well, maybe you could think of me a little better? I've proven I can write a letter already and that's more than you expected, right?

- Faithfully yours,
The One that Can Read

On my right? No, I /do/ know who you are, but I am not going to make a fool of myself on the odd chance that I am wrong. Merlin... You make me out to be horrible. I don't really treat you two all that badly... Do I? Well it's not a conscious thing, I erm... suppose I could make an effort to think better of the both of you. But what could be the allure of a one sided thing? Seems a bit lonely to me, not to mention a waste of money. Though if you must know, I don't think I am currently anyone's valentine, which also includes Harry. He hasn't asked me... I may have been hoping for him to, not that I'd admit it to anyone else, but no I am not taken. It doesn't even matter, the day is over.

Come off it, I logically know now that the both of you can read just fine and I did not think that writing a letter was more than you could handle. I'm not /that/ cruel. Well...

- Draco

Seeker

7,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Hey Malfoy, is it your owl that's - ow! - been harassing me all day? I can't even get the n - OUCH - note off because the wretched thing is trying to build a nest in my hair!

Dapper Seeker

The Chosen Captain
Hey Malfoy, is it your owl thats - ow! - been harassing me all day? I cant even get the n - OUCH - note off because the wretched thing is trying to build a nest in my hair!

Hes not a wretched thing, Potter. But yes, he is my owl. And maybe if your hair wasnt so messy my poor owl wouldnt confuse it with a nest, hm? -Quickly takes the note off the owls leg and then pauses before handing it to Harry- There. Er... Did he hurt you?

Dapper Seeker

Quote:

To my dearest Draco Pureblood Malfoy,

I dont hate you.

- Potter

… I dont hate you either.

Friendly Bookworm

I only had a few... like three. emotion_8c

Was hoping a few would be my on-screen hubbys. Guess it'll never happen.

Dapper Seeker

Quote:

Hey there!

Ive got a special gift for you!

Greens a nice color, but red is my favorite
You look alittle lacking of it...
Rips out spine, ruptures spleen and stabbity stab all in between
Ne, isnt it such a wonderful color?
Draining all on the floor as yere heart flutters?
Oh but it wont flutter fer long

Im a big fluffy spider and strong
-eats Malfoy and belches-
Hm... Now what house had the spiders again?
Guess Ill just take ye to mine
~Lotus~

Why dont you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Im laying in bed and I must admit to snuggling more under the covers when I saw the picture attatched to this. Merlin, I hate spiders. Youre not taking me anyway. I hate spiders.

Dapper Seeker

Laili
I only had a few... like three. emotion_8c

Was hoping a few would be my on-screen hubbys. Guess itll never happen.

Who would that be?

Dapper Seeker

Dapper Seeker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out