XOXO,
C/O Cupid

So many cute vocaroos I've gotten.

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
And what's this mini-event? I'd rather just properly finish Valntine's Day... sad

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Quote:
To my dearest Matasoga,
Are you a robot?
Or are you alone?
They say what counts is the thought
I'm calling right now so pick up the phone
It's time to confess
I'm always in the friendzone
I want to get out of this mess
Will you please share your ice cream cone?
I'm always nervous
You're my best friend
The most beloved one I don't want to lose
And when I see you with someone I think it's the end
XOXO,
C/O Cupid

This one is oddly thematic.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

The mini-event is just for a day. However... It's gonna be a long day. Say you have a house title (like you do now), well if you quote anyone who doesn't have that, they get it too. It's a mini-event which I like to call "The Quoting War".

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I don't want to quote you, in case you like your house, but it all just seems silly and meaningless. I get how it's done, it's just... Ugh.

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I think it's bedtime, but I'll still post anons when I wake.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

I know. Some of the pictures that are coming up for it are pretty funny, though.

(Nope. Don't care who I get placed with.)

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Quote:
To my dearest matasoga,
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw69f38O561qhj0ljo1_500.gif
~~ the tumblr gif stealer
XOXO,
C/O Cupid

That's nice. ^..^
Quote:
Hey there!
I've got a special gift for you!
Message: I managed to miss the end of the event. That's okay- I'll remember the larks singing while you were near instead of dwelling on goodbye.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGNLLJz4Ajw
~The Jazz Singer
Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

You got: Holiday Cardinal
A special gift, indeed. Cash shop items are so rare a thing to be anoned. When I say "It's not about the gift" I always mean it, but I can't help but feel just a little more special when someone puts so much into something.
What a fine way to end things. Thank you, Jazz Singer.

This doesn't have to be the end, now that I think of it. I'll still be posting any anon gifts that I get, but now that the valentine-sending portion is over, I'm really not expecting much, if anything, after this... Which is just fine.

Thank you so much, to all of you anons (whether you messaged me or not) for making another event, and Gaia in general so much better and more fun than it would be without you. Whether or not Gaia allows there to be a forum for you next time or shunts you and makes your practices unwelcome, know that there are many users like myself out there who love and miss you.

Thanks again, anons. Until next time, my lovelies...

Girl-Crazy Nerd

13,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Now, I know it's over. But I was just looking over the thread again and this is a real golden view of what anon threads should be. Nothing is TOO creepy, it's quite low key and there isn't a massive amount of fishing. Speaking as someone who has gainedan awful lot from finding this thread? Thanks Matasoga!

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lady-Sanctuary
Now, I know it's over. But I was just looking over the thread again and this is a real golden view of what anon threads should be. Nothing is TOO creepy, it's quite low key and there isn't a massive amount of fishing. Speaking as someone who has gainedan awful lot from finding this thread? Thanks Matasoga!

The anons were so great this time that there was no real fishing required. I said what I most enjoyed and promised to share their words with the community and they seemed happy to oblige, for nothing else in return. That's what makes them so wonderful.
It's in a thread like this that I met you, so I've gained at least as much as you have from this very same thread one year ago, when I met you and Saber. For that, allow me to return your thanks. I only ask that you join the anons and I and we all have as much fun next year.

Girl-Crazy Nerd

13,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Matasoga
Lady-Sanctuary

The anons were so great this time that there was no real fishing required. I said what I most enjoyed and promised to share their words with the community and they seemed happy to oblige, for nothing else in return. That's what makes them so wonderful.
It's in a thread like this that I met you, so I've gained at least as much as you have from this very same thread one year ago, when I met you and Saber. For that, allow me to return your thanks. I only ask that you join the anons and I and we all have as much fun next year.

Well I most definitely will! And Easter's soon!

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lady-Sanctuary
Matasoga
Lady-Sanctuary

Well I most definitely will! And Easter's soon!

But let's not take it for granted that anons may not be a possibility there. Even if they are, it's incredibly unlikely that there will be such a push to get into contact with others, like there was here (it being pretty much the entire event as well as the way to get prizes). Even if there were, there probably won't be the ease of sending and focus on free message sending that this one was. Even if there were, there wouldn't be this ambient tone of sweetness that I like so much.
So might Easter be good for anons? Yes, but it won't be anywhere near as good as this one was. This has to have been Gaia's best anon event, ever.

Girl-Crazy Nerd

13,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Matasoga

But let's not take it for granted that anons may not be a possibility there. Even if they are, it's incredibly unlikely that there will be such a push to get into contact with others, like there was here (it being pretty much the entire event as well as the way to get prizes). Even if there were, there probably won't be the ease of sending and focus on free message sending that this one was. Even if there were, there wouldn't be this ambient tone of sweetness that I like so much.
So might Easter be good for anons? Yes, but it won't be anywhere near as good as this one was. This has to have been Gaia's best anon event, ever.

Yeah, I guess you're right. This one was pretty wonderful for the anons, particularly nice that the Valentine's could be anonymous, given all the current climate. Is that feature normally there?
And I'm glad I got to see some of the great anons 3nodding

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lady-Sanctuary
Matasoga

Yeah, I guess you're right. This one was pretty wonderful for the anons, particularly nice that the Valentine's could be anonymous, given all the current climate. Is that feature normally there?

What feature?
If there is an anon sub-forum for Easter, I will, of course, still host this thread. It just probably won't be quite as wonderful as it was this event.

Girl-Crazy Nerd

13,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Matasoga
Lady-Sanctuary
Matasoga

What feature?
If there is an anon sub-forum for Easter, I will, of course, still host this thread. It just probably won't be quite as wonderful as it was this event.

The way to make the Valentine's anonymous?
But remember... I met you in the Easter thread biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces