:) 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
1 2 3 >

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
告訴我怎麼抵抗心裡 潛伏的脆弱

First off, purely just another reveal thread, please DON'T feel compelled to send me anything if you're reading this at all >w>; my inbox is... already getting quite full without this thread. *trying to move some older saved messages into a document*

I'm the "Cherish" anon, who had her heart broken? && before anyone asks, no, I'm not heartbroken. It's just the message I came up with at 1am, after I finished studying that day ><; ehehe and it happened to be 1am Valentine's. [Also, I can't write kinky anons... so to those who can, though you creep me out a bit, I must applaud you. o-o;]

I didn't send through Valentine's for the most part c: well aside to a few of you, who didn't have your gifting open [who got an after-message of something along the lines of "Why don't you have your gifting open =w=;"] To be honest, I really didn't send to a lot of people
on this anon.

To those who didn't see the message, who are interested:
Quote:
Winds blow and snows fall in front of me, but it`s all over. It`s only been two days since his silence told me we were through, but it feels like an eternity has passed. And even though my heart`s broken, I`ll always remember that bond we once shared. And even though my heart`s broken, he`ll never take away my hope.

~Cherish

Lastly, I probably won't reply too much on this thread... >w>; I have some more anon-ing to do Since I probably won't see the end of the event tomorrow ;~; && go away randomly (&& homework is just :T). c: As to anons who wondered if I replied to your messages, your replies are most likely here though just as a warning I tended to chat on that thread too ><;

可憐我越是迷戀煙火越害怕寂寞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
<3 You did a fantastic job. Thank you!

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Sinful Nana

Aww, thank you Nana ^^; you're probably doing a fantastic job of keeping more secret than me c:~

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Delicate Wish
Sinful Nana

Aww, thank you Nana ^^; you're probably doing a fantastic job of keeping more secret than me c:~

-snort- If by only sending out 2 valentines you mean actually keeping a secret. I might as well not be an anon at this rate. -shakes head- Crazy active life outside of Gaia. crying

Thank you for the random target, anons! <3 I love you too.

I'm not sure if I got one from you or not. All of the message senders say the same thing...too much to search through. @.@ But thank you so much for anoning this year, all holiday spirit is appreciated.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Sinful Nana
-snort- If by only sending out 2 valentines you mean actually keeping a secret. I might as well not be an anon at this rate. -shakes head- Crazy active life outside of Gaia. crying

Thank you for the random target, anons! <3 I love you too.

It's okay D: you're busy! ;~; We all are at one point... 2 is still better than nothing, Nana~

H U M A Nico

I'm not sure if I got one from you or not. All of the message senders say the same thing...too much to search through. @.@ But thank you so much for anoning this year, all holiday spirit is appreciated.

Aww, I don't recognize your name emo && this one was mostly a wishlist anon, but no one has to know that >w>; And thank you for the appreciation ^^; && yes, I'm sorry, sending so many original messages is quite the time consumer @__@;
Delicate Wish

Dude I tried that last year. Way too much gold spent just for people to be dissatisfied, especially if you're trying to quest.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
H U M A Nico

Dude I tried that last year. Way too much gold spent just for people to be dissatisfied, especially if you're trying to quest.

Hmm, well if you're questing, that's not exactly the best idea to try that...;~; did you have to quote that part though... Bah, I didn't spend that much to be honest >w>; you could keep track of how much you spent, you know~
Delicate Wish

Yeah I know. I just got caught up in the moment, made people happy. Then afterwards it was just like..."Where the heck did all of my gold go?" This year the item is send is only about 200g-1k, I learned my lesson. Did you keep count of how many people you anoned?

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
H U M A Nico

Yeah I know. I just got caught up in the moment, made people happy. Then afterwards it was just like..."Where the heck did all of my gold go?" This year the item is send is only about 200g-1k, I learned my lesson. Did you keep count of how many people you anoned?

^^; Well that's good, I can definitely see that had happened. And nope, I usually send to myself to first test the message then send... Dx; && the fact that I play multiple anons doesn't help ;~; but tbh, I don't really care for the count that much... ><; Do you keep count?

Ruthless Conversationalist

So it was you... >.>

Thank you so much!
Looks like I'll have to pay you back...
Delicate Wish

I tried using multiple anons once but it just didn't catch for me. :P I'm too attached to my original. And testing is a really good idea! I'm going to have to do that some time...

I do keep count because I try to reach a certain goal number. I started late though and only sent 23. :/ I wanted 50.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
x-Goldfinch-x
So it was you... >.>

Thank you so much!
Looks like I'll have to pay you back...

emotion_awesome Guilty as charged~

&& emotion_0A0 why would you have to do that? emotion_donotwant You sent me so much stuff that I don't even know about probably...

H U M A Nico

I tried using multiple anons once but it just didn't catch for me. :P I'm too attached to my original. And testing is a really good idea! I'm going to have to do that some time...

I do keep count because I try to reach a certain goal number. I started late though and only sent 23. :/ I wanted 50.

^^; Well at least you have an attachment (;~; *can't attach to her own for too long*). :3 Yes, do it, and guarantee that the message is to your liking~

That's alright c: it seems you still have until 4 or 5PM PST tomorrow, I think the dev notice said.
Go for it~
/shakes you violently

I FEEL SO UNLOVED.
gonk
heart

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mika_Len
/shakes you violently

I FEEL SO UNLOVED.
gonk
heart

o__o; *is shaken violently at 1:26AM when she's attempting to do homework --& burning_eyes

I sorry, Mika ;~;
Would it help to say that you're getting messages by one of my anons that I don't plan to reveal? c: (At least not for a while, anyways...) You're a ninja, you're supposed to know I have about 5000 different identities. emotion_awesome

*huggles Mika* ;~; It's okay, you can virtually hit me now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff