Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Lunatic

Why? Half the fun of getting an Anon is wondering who they are.

I've gotten my item, but I'm still sending out valentines and the like. I don't know.
Maybe it's just me but it just seems to take away the magic and mystery of Anons when after you get tired or are rewarded for your time you say "yeah, I was that one Anon".

But, again, maybe that's just me.

inb4: No. I'm not revealing my Anon name(s). I've been using my names since the Pie Hard event, and I'll still be using them for future events. emotion_yatta

Amorous Nymph

Some people are, but not everyone is. > w <

And I thought you revealed yourself during PieHard? O:
(Aha, pun aside.)
Maybe I'm just having a bad memory, hm.

Smitten Lunatic

Vesraen
Some people are, but not everyone is. > w <

And I thought you revealed yourself during PieHard? O:
(Aha, pun aside.)
Maybe I'm just having a bad memory, hm.

That's good. <3

Er, I might have retired a name I don't use anymore.
I ... I can't remember.
;>>

Amorous Nymph

KeroKero Kola
That's good. <3

Er, I might have retired a name I don't use anymore.
I ... I can't remember.
;>>
The benefits of anon mules now mean that it's easier for people not to reveal themselves, methinks.

... I kind of want to ask. But, like, I don't want you to think I'm making you tell me.
But I remember you for two anons, I think.
DB /memory is fuzzy

Shy Kitten

KeroKero Kola
Why? Half the fun of getting an Anon is wondering who they are.

I've gotten my item, but I'm still sending out valentines and the like. I don't know.
Maybe it's just me but it just seems to take away the magic and mystery of Anons when after you get tired or are rewarded for your time you say "yeah, I was that one Anon".

But, again, maybe that's just me.

inb4: No. I'm not revealing my Anon name(s). I've been using my names since the Pie Hard event, and I'll still be using them for future events. emotion_yatta

First Of All

-points to your siggy- Weeping Angels. Dr. Who FTW! emotion_yatta

Ahem, some of the Anons revealing themselves, b/c the usually make new ones for the next events. The Big ones like Black Lace and Dark Prince, they dont reveal themselves I dont think, but they are only around for the valentines event and thats all I believe. emo

Im not going to be revealing my Anon either, cause ll be using it again for the next event as well.

But i guess to each there own huh. wink

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

(I prefer to keep the secret a secret. I just love the mystery of anons. If I was one, I would just keep all the love for the anon alone *even if I had a mule*. I mean, it's like your separate character. A whole new person.)

Amorous Nymph

RubyBlaze
Sorry for popping in.
I think Black Lace and the Rose Prince are around for more than just Valentine's. > w <
I dunno about the Dark Prince, but I want to say he is, too, if he's doing it like he did in the past.

Shy Kitten

Vesraen
RubyBlaze
Sorry for popping in.
I think Black Lace and the Rose Prince are around for more than just Valentine's. > w <
I dunno about the Dark Prince, but I want to say he is, too, if he's doing it like he did in the past.

I dont really know Black Lace much or the Rose Prince ((havent heard of him eek ))

But if they are still around for other events I know they wont be revealing themselves xD

AND :

To the Anon that send me a Dr.Who valentines..... emotion_hug emotion_kirakira emotion_yatta Me Love you long time emotion_awesome

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Vesraen

RubyBlaze

(Indeed correct. Black Lace and Rose Prince are around all year long. Dark Prince... I heard he's only around for Valentine's.)

Hopeless Creature

28,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Awww, I like the secret too. It's funnier that way! 4laugh

Gh0r's Partner

Space Hunter

36,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Winter Warrior 50
I think I'll reveal one of mine at the end of the event, but only one. I like the others too much to give myself up.

Profitable Prophet

Maybe some anons like getting the thanks and recognition.
There are some anons I would love to say thank you to. If I knew their identity.

Shy Receiver

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
Sadness D:
I like trying to figure out who the anons are!
Especially the anime ones.<3
Kuroshitsuji.<3

Smitten Lunatic

anna bandana
Maybe some anons like getting the thanks and recognition.
There are some anons I would love to say thank you to. If I knew their identity.

Whenever I want to thank an Anon I usually make a thread dedicated to them. I can't keep track with a "thank you thread", or I'd do that. xD;;

Most Anons, at least I do, keep tabs on someone's thank you thread to see their thanks, or will look for a thread thanking them.

Smitten Lunatic

_KaoruTwin-Roxas_
Sadness D:
I like trying to figure out who the anons are!
Especially the anime ones.<3
Kuroshitsuji.<3

I never try to figure out who they are.
I just love getting their messages. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items